Pages:
Author

Topic: [China's fakeness] Before and after - page 3. (Read 1808 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
January 26, 2017, 02:44:54 AM
I will give thanks for PBOC for doing an inspection. Also with your post my theory on market manipulation and fake volumes coming from the exchangers in China was made clear. With this I can finally see the normal market movement of bitcoin and avoid sudden volatility that cause me to lose hundreds of dollars due to market manipulation. Let us rejoice, today bitcoin will be a much better coin.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
January 26, 2017, 02:35:07 AM
China is not controlling bitcoin.Chinese exchanges,users and miners have a huge influence over the bitcoin price.The last speculation bubble,when btc price reached $1160 is a proof for this.
But ,off course, China doesn`t have total control over btc.
Activity: 129
Merit: 101
January 26, 2017, 02:17:30 AM
for years on the social media regarding bitcoin, we have been hearing these words "China is controlling bitcoin" i have always shook my head in disappointment after seeing how many people fall for the manipulative words.

you can even see a topic with this exact title here and half of people voting "Yes" for it!

here is how fake Chinese trading volumes were:

and although i have always been saying having the mining power has nothing to do with any of all this, since not long ago ghash.io had 51+% of the hashrate in one place and nothing happened, but i would like to share this image here also because i find it relevant:

Source please of the data used to build these charts.  Thanks, man.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 26, 2017, 01:58:49 AM
for years on the social media regarding bitcoin, we have been hearing these words "China is controlling bitcoin" i have always shook my head in disappointment after seeing how many people fall for the manipulative words.

you can even see a topic with this exact title here and half of people voting "Yes" for it!

here is how fake Chinese trading volumes were:

source of the charts: https://data.bitcoinity.org

and although i have always been saying having the mining power has nothing to do with any of all this, since not long ago ghash.io had 51+% of the hashrate in one place and nothing happened, but i would like to share this image here also because i find it relevant:

source: Reddit (it looks like the same above site was used)
Pages:
Jump to: