Pages:
Author

Topic: China’s second corona wave can it crush it’s economy? - page 2. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 507
I saw GDP growth predictions yesterday and China had 1.2% growth fro 2020.  What is quite nice. Most countries will have 5% drop of GDP in 2020. Some countries that highly depend on tourism even 10%.  So I would not be so worried for China. But extremely worried for touristic countries. Even in 2021 people will be cautious with travelling.
China has a fairly developed economy, and the second wave does not threaten it, because after the first wave there were new hospitals and doctors with invaluable experience in treating coronavirus. Therefore, I am also calm about China, the only thing that can prevent it is a strong deterioration in the financial well-being of the USA and the EU.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
Yes, it doesn't take long to get over this virus Many are conscious of this before and have come up with various ways to beat it Not only China but many other countries have come under the control of the economy. initially many didn't understand and were disappointed such a lot has been lost for this But China's second corona wave can't crush its economy  China has discovered how to beat it. China helps other countries to enhance their economies.
Activity: 506
Merit: 11
Just when we thought that China had banished corona from it’s land suddenly new cases began to pop up at record pace, and now the health experts believe that it could be a second potential wave of Coronavirus in China. At this stage China will once again be forced to go into lockdown, and do you’ll think that it’s economy will be able to recover quickly from this second lockdown too?.

Source:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/china-coronavirus-cases-hit-highest-21857013

I think 2nd weave can not play a big impact in economy  because in the mean time they discover vaccine and other country's also trying to discover medicine and vaccine so not only in China but also it will not play digester in any county of the world in near future. I think after 2/3 months it will be time to recover previous days and economy.
Not sure about the economic, its compicated you know? okay, the health may recover rapidly, but economic depend on many causes, it took time maybe 1 or 2 year to recover everything
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Just when we thought that China had banished corona from it’s land suddenly new cases began to pop up at record pace, and now the health experts believe that it could be a second potential wave of Coronavirus in China. At this stage China will once again be forced to go into lockdown, and do you’ll think that it’s economy will be able to recover quickly from this second lockdown too?.

Source:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/china-coronavirus-cases-hit-highest-21857013

I think 2nd weave can not play a big impact in economy  because in the mean time they discover vaccine and other country's also trying to discover medicine and vaccine so not only in China but also it will not play digester in any county of the world in near future. I think after 2/3 months it will be time to recover previous days and economy.
I think China will be fine if there is a second wave of Corona Virus attacking them again, moreover from China's actions in handling this epidemic is very good, it looks like they have closed down many hospitals, hopefully there will be no second or third wave, because it will cause problems for the world again
I think no, China has failed to handle this pandemic. If they're good to handle this virus there won't be any countries who affected. I mean, the virus will not be spreaded to another country, there will just in wuhan. The current economic situation is bad, you have to see there will be many companies who got bankcrufted in China. And maybe it needs several months to get economic back and run normally.
please man, dont you judge only by opinion. You have to study more about this pandemic. If china fail, until now they were get new cases, but today china had no more cases. If you think the spread of corona is china mistakes and you dont have any proof, you are in trouble man. Everyone can prosecute you
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Source:

china's country has a strong economy the second coronavirus this incident will make them stronger even though they long take time to restore the country's economy because of cases of pandemic china has made people died. mortality in china is currently in china also quite a lot.

From the previous weeks after the news released by the news that the china now has 0 cases of their new patients getting infected into the coronavirus some of the places in China is back to normal and now they have one of the largest increase of the GDP on their country now there are a lot of hoax and rumors that are planned by the china to conquer the world by breaking down the whole economy of the world and get easily recovered by the vaccine they already made just to make sure they can make a big growth to their country. This kind of rumor makes you think that it looks like yes they did to make a good and economy but the bad side is there are a million of people getting died but still it is a rumor or hoax. @OP it is not impossible to make a second wave of the virus because the virus can evolve and it depends on the situation or the environment and it is better if they find already the cure so all the things back to normal and they can avoid getting too much of lives of their love ones because it hits hard to the economy if the number of the employee dies every day. Still, we are hoping for the cure.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

Source:

china's country has a strong economy the second coronavirus this incident will make them stronger even though they long take time to restore the country's economy because of cases of pandemic china has made people died. mortality in china is currently in china also quite a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I saw GDP growth predictions yesterday and China had 1.2% growth fro 2020.  What is quite nice. Most countries will have 5% drop of GDP in 2020. Some countries that highly depend on tourism even 10%.  So I would not be so worried for China. But extremely worried for touristic countries. Even in 2021 people will be cautious with travelling.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
China already earned lot of hates from different countries due to the poor quality products which they have exported and also US starts accusing China directly for their shady behaviour and also they are not allowing any researchers to to some essential research to find vaccine for covid 19 so they no need second wave to crush their economy, they are already facing issues in their economy and after pandemic ends no countries will import Chinese products.
The biggest mistake other countries made is to expect high quality products from China  Cheesy, they are known to make low quality products and if you are counting on them then you need to think twice and this will be an eye opening for many as they will manufacture the products on their home soil next time rather than going for more profits by outsourcing it to China and accept an inferior product.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I think China will be fine if there is a second wave of Corona Virus attacking them again, moreover from China's actions in handling this epidemic is very good, it looks like they have closed down many hospitals, hopefully there will be no second or third wave, because it will cause problems for the world again
I think no, China has failed to handle this pandemic. If they're good to handle this virus there won't be any countries who affected. I mean, the virus will not be spreaded to another country, there will just in wuhan. The current economic situation is bad, you have to see there will be many companies who got bankcrufted in China. And maybe it needs several months to get economic back and run normally.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
There is no second wave i think, could you give me any link that related to predict about second wave? But, even second wave occur, we're not donkey right? we can survive with our knowledge and experiences
China is still gradually opening the country and are closely monitoring the infection and possible spread. Am afraid the trend may still be kept secret from world, however, there is a news that no one is held in the hospital in wuhan for Corbid in the last 5 days. No form of verification and more countries seem to be making it political and keep information on the spread or some hiking the figure to collect international fund.
There is no second wave i think, could you give me any link that related to predict about second wave? But, even second wave occur, we're not donkey right? we can survive with our knowledge and experiences
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe China have anticipated a second wave of this epidemic, the system they implemented is very good, though I'm not sure China is honest with the number of their patients as Donald Trump said

seeing from the way they successfully handled the first wave of this outbreak then the second wave will be easy for China
With the world on a huge problem right now, China seems to be all right even the virus originally came from Wuhan. I'm not questioning things now, but as I read Trump's statement earlier ( although it was not really clarified) I think it again that maybe China really made the virus that's why they are ready and look prepared with it. Trump's said that they were able,  "I don't understand how traffic, how people weren't allowed into the rest of China, but they were allowed into the rest of the world. That's a bad, that's a hard question for them to answer.", I don't know what to believe now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Either way, China wouldn't gain anything from disabling the world economy. On the contrary, if the world economy is doing bad, an export country like China is going to be among the worst hit. I think that might be the big blow to the Chinese economy.
Everyone is buying the FFP2 masks that are being produced in China now, but every country in the world is reconsidering outsourcing to a faraway country, China being one of the biggest. The "Made in China" label will probably be less common in the next decade or so. They survived SARS and MERS, but I'm not sure if they will survive COVID.
Over the long term I think this is going to be one of the main reasons why the Chinese economy is going to slow down, for a very long time countries all over the world have decided to export their manufacturing sector to China because it was cheaper but now they are realizing that in the case of the crisis they are completely dependent on a foreign country to supply what they need and I'm sure that many countries are going to reconsider that position on the following years affecting China in the process.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I believe China have anticipated a second wave of this epidemic, the system they implemented is very good, though I'm not sure China is honest with the number of their patients as Donald Trump said

seeing from the way they successfully handled the first wave of this outbreak then the second wave will be easy for China
Activity: 246
Merit: 13

Source:

Corona virus is deadly as we thought it can affect human body and it is easily to transmit to one another. China because of lack of resources in their country they ate what is available in their environment and unfortunately they discovered a virus that can destroy human and breakdown the economic of affected country
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
It is not possible to collapse the economic of China, even the Corona virus is came from in Wuhan one of the largest and developed city in China. The destruction of corona virus is less compared to other countries like America, Italy, and Spain etc, it is because they have already a vaccine and also they have advance technologies to prevent widespreading of viruses.
But it is worth noting that the coronavirus in China did not inflict serious blows on the financial centers of the country, such as Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong. And this is rather strange, because Wuhan was not closed very quickly, and China has a very high population density.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I think it's too early to call for a possible second wave of Corona virus due to the recent emission of new cases. I believe the health industry of China has better equipped themselves by now to be able to deal with any rise in the  cases of COVID 19. China has done a great job in curtailing the previous one and I am not sure they would really let another wave of this virus swamp them easily.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
if for China, they can solve economic problems quickly because obviously there are many countries in the world that take debt from China and it certainly has become a sense of security for them to overcome all the crises that occur, just as they build hospitals for the corona case that done in a very short time
Pages:
Jump to: