Pages:
Author

Topic: China’s second corona wave can it crush it’s economy? - page 4. (Read 1485 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 11
does anyone read newspaper about vietnam facing corona virus? i think the goverment ways to solve corona was very good. THey dont have any dead cases and now, vietnam announce that they opened the country and 100% corona free
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
if the cause are same , i think the overcome for it will be easier , and if "lockdown" really needed will be in short time / shorter than the first one . also i guess china have made the vaccine itself

It must be remembered that the incubation period of the virus is 2 weeks or more.
Repeated waves will be stretched in time and will depend on the number of people who managed to make contact with the infected and spread the virus further.
The virus has a surprisingly large incubation period, which is alarming.
Asian people are very creative and usually find incredible solutions for uncommon problems. China will meet no economical crush, not even after the second covid wave.
i am asian, but im nt sure what kind of solution right now Cheesy only lockdown and hope the vaccine as fast as it done
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It seems like China's economy was not crushed, I mean the corona virus only affected one City but their capital city where the business are done are still open despite the corona virus, now that they were able to contained the virus, their economy will be more better while other parts of the world are still battling the virus.
which country are you in? just take a breath for a second, your comment it really happen there in Jakarta. Many people still work out in this pandemic, despite the goverment ruling down all activity
That is the problem if the people are not coordinating because this will End that the said country will remain spreading of the virus.
as long as they carry out procedures as specified or carry out activities according to the orders of the president or the government, then I think they can deal with this case.imagine that China with the largest population in the world can cope with this and got rid of the wave 1 coronavirus.
precisely in America with the highest number of infected people and deaths, because it does not follow instructions or anything that makes the spread of the virus freer.

they have made the escape from the first wave so how about what they can do in this second wave?of course this will bring at least some shaken but they already battle the wave and it seems now those are infected was cured and the news were gone.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
as long as they carry out procedures as specified or carry out activities according to the orders of the president or the government, then I think they can deal with this case.imagine that China with the largest population in the world can cope with this and got rid of the wave 1 coronavirus.
precisely in America with the highest number of infected people and deaths, because it does not follow instructions or anything that makes the spread of the virus freer.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
No, I do not think that a second wave of propagation with the virus will harm the Chinese economy, but unfortunately it is not possible to say the same thing for small economy countries or developing world countries if this occurs all over the world. Although the world is both economically shaken and the situation is bad, a new outbreak is likely to occur. Yes, it is possible to prevent this second wave by applying the quarantine rules correctly, but it should be reminded that in a second event, many companies and private enterprises do not have the power to remove this crisis. So, maybe the Chinese economy has the power to overcome this situation, but if it is to be interpreted in general and if this event is to be repeated once again in the world, then many small economy countries and developing countries cannot handle this shock. I hope that this virus will soon lose its effect.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Looking at the numbers around the world, china has gone through this a lot earlier than anyone else and it is normal that they are done with it by now however we do not have any sort of vaccine or a cure for corona which means we will never really be done with is it? I mean think about it, how could we really get rid of totally if anyone could have corona and not realize they have it inside a 14 day isolation period.

I had to go outside and work for a while and now we have separated rooms with my wife for the past 14 days, tomorrow will be my last day so we can finally get together, if I am so scared and if my wife is scared of me, how could we really expect people to go back to regular world and look at each other safely? I would assume anyone I meet would have corona until there is a cure for it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Asian people are very creative and usually find incredible solutions for uncommon problems. China will meet no economical crush, not even after the second covid wave.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
China treated this virus very well and this is why the virus affected only Wuhan.
If all other countries around the world would have taken this virus serious we would not have so much deaths and infections all over the world - with the biggest impact happening to the US.
Indeed, if they (most of us of course) did not underestimate it then for sure they are not the country leading to number of cases and deaths due to covid. I thought they can easily beat this because they are well known rich and powerful country but as we see the virus seems really strong. Now I realized that whether you are a powerhouse or just a small country, an unknown enemy is a big cahllenge for you.

Actually prior to this, I saw a video interview on FB. A man ask questions to a girl face to face then suddenly she say sorry for having a hoarse voice because she had the corona virus. Like wtf! Though  the video is a meme (it was edited), the content is still quite alarming. See? Being undisciplined at its finest tsk Roll Eyes.

Ps. Sorry if I can't give the link, I guess FB shut it down.
if the cause are same , i think the overcome for it will be easier , and if "lockdown" really needed will be in short time / shorter than the first one . also i guess china have made the vaccine itself
everyone on this topic says their argument, the best way to keep this topic still update is just post the trusted news and update, in positive vibes. Dont post if you only have argument without data
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
It seems like China's economy was not crushed, I mean the corona virus only affected one City but their capital city where the business are done are still open despite the corona virus, now that they were able to contained the virus, their economy will be more better while other parts of the world are still battling the virus.

China treated this virus very well and this is why the virus affected only Wuhan.
If all other countries around the world would have taken this virus serious we would not have so much deaths and infections all over the world - with the biggest impact happening to the US.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Any wave of the Corona Virus can affect one economy and whether China admits it or not, we all know that they are also suffering from this virus and we all heard many threats from Europe Countries, USA and even with Japan. We can’t afford to live longer with the virus, people are suffering a lot and being jobless after this virus is the worst thing that can happen, I hope that this virus will end soon and no more second wave.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
which country are you in? just take a breath for a second, your comment it really happen there in Jakarta. Many people still work out in this pandemic, despite the goverment ruling down all activity

Indeed, not all cities in China were isolated during the Corona pandemic, but Wuhan is lockdown completely because it is the center of the spread of the virus in China. The lockdown in Wuhan is very different from the one in Jakarta, which is PSBB (large-scale social restrictions) with a work from home campaign and no noise. The Indonesian government has not yet done a lockdown for Jakarta on the grounds that costs touch the 550 billion figure per day.

Surely China will soon recover from the economic slowdown and contraction due to the Corona pandemic. because China took some good steps.

China uses a scientific approach in overcoming the coronavirus pandemic and acts quickly through a control mechanism to break the chain of the spread of coronaviruses and cure corona patients by building two corona specialty hospitals within six days. China has a very strict prevention and control policy. Panic buying is minimized by measurable policies such as prohibiting the business world from raising the price of daily necessities and imposing penalties for violators.

China continues to maintain economic stability amid the coronavirus outbreak. while maintaining the flow of goods for the needs of corona handling and daily needs remain normal. Some provinces that are not too affected donate food needs to other provinces. One-to-one assistance mechanism. When a virus is spread, the participation of all parties is involved in handling the virus. Through this strategy, one province must help other provinces affected by corona. The culture of hard workers and the strong unity of the social system in China are two influential variables in the successful handling of outbreaks in China. In addition, adherence from the Chinese community to respond to government instructions to remain at home, also an important contribution in accelerating the handling of the virus.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
The second wave of coronavirus should not cause much damage to China, because they already have experience in dealing with it, including hospitals with medical personnel. Now the main thing for them is to control everyone arriving in the country.

We are still uncertain about that though, there's recent news about the virus mutation that could potentially reinfect though they might know to handle it but if they fail to contain it once more it could be yet another disaster not only for china but for entire world. At a time like this I have this slight hope for the vaccine to arrive sooner really.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
Activity: 742
Merit: 507
The second wave of coronavirus should not cause much damage to China, because they already have experience in dealing with it, including hospitals with medical personnel. Now the main thing for them is to control everyone arriving in the country.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

Corona virus now does not seem to come from within the country, but citizens who return from epedemic areas and it seems China does not anticipate well. but seeing the experience that has been done is very sure that China can get through quickly compared to the initial case. of course the economy that had stalled would be able to recover well because they have proven it. China is very good at dealing with itself which means that they are also strong and can restore the economy quickly.
I agree with you that China's second coroner wave cannot crush its economy Because they have dealt with it before they know how to control everything their economy will not be anything. However as there is no vaccine for the virus the number of infections and deaths will increase China cannot control it.
do you hear Bill Gates dedicated to make a vaccine right now? its hard to make, but we can support them. Believe that the future will shining bright
Pages:
Jump to: