Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese ban bitcoin news is 100% pure bullshit - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
all Chinese exchanges are working fine and even their official announcements are coming out saying there is nothing going on over there in China.

here is an example from BTCC (a Chinese exchange and mining pool):
BTCChina Exchange is operating normally, and has not received any new directives from Chinese regulators. We'll keep you updated.

now go ahead and continue giving your coins to whales...

But you know, that is really effective. I mean, the price of bitcoin fall again today especially on bitcoin China exchanges, the price fall so hard on that sites. I actually don't know is that news is real or not but i'm sure the price of bitcoin will back to the top again soon. I thought China only ban ICOs.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
ICO ban was implemented and the same has caused a fluctuation in the price. Few day back too there was a price fluctuation and people panicked of the sudden drop in price which recovered in a short. Now once again a big drop has taken place, but this keeps fluctuating without moving down beyond certain limit of price which seems to be around $4350.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
Markets have indeed overreacted in my opinion.

This isn't verified news by any means. The actual exchanges themselves have said that they haven't heard of anything from the regulators, or even a hint of anything bad to come. No exchanges have ceased to exist because of this so called report.

Most likely to be BS, but there is a chance that it is true. But then again, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. China is historically strict on bitcoin, and most people have moved to p2p anyways.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
http://www.pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html

All ICO, no BTC or ETH or anything equally harmless.

So far...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
This is an opportunity to buy bitcoin, I prefer to wait until bitcoin fall to the bottom and then buy more cheaper bitcoin.
If you want to risk your bitcoin, go ahead to sell it right now, it's your call but you may regret it if this ban news only FUD.
However, bitcoin price always fluctuate, it just another normal day in bitcoin market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Check BtcChina Twitter, they confirm that they have halted trading. nvm seems that someone was pulling a prank.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
Can't someone think of better FUD, I'm totally bored of the China one  Huh  Angry

Russia's been trying very hard for a very long time, but they're pathetically amateurish in comparison and shot their bolt far too early.
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Can't someone think of better FUD, I'm totally bored of the China one  Huh  Angry
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
If it just a rumor, than nothing to worry. But, can you get the message? Chinese people and miners hold big portion of bitcoin, if China govs ban bitcoin, its price will be crash to $3000 I guess. On the other hand, we will be happy because there are more cheaper coins in circulation waiting to be purchased.
But, this is seems like a fake news obviously.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coindesk points out Caixin's source predicted the ICO ban two days in advance: https://www.coindesk.com/report-casts-doubt-future-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

Now Bitcoin...
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
all Chinese exchanges are working fine and even their official announcements are coming out saying there is nothing going on over there in China.

here is an example from BTCC (a Chinese exchange and mining pool):
BTCChina Exchange is operating normally, and has not received any new directives from Chinese regulators. We'll keep you updated.

now go ahead and continue giving your coins to whales...
Let them be because FUD is a common thing in bitcoin and those who buys always try to manipulate price for their own profit specially whales. If there is something that we can do it is to not believe them and hold. We can't do something about it if others will believe their lies. Either way it is a good opportunity to buy some bitcoin after all, this FUD is making it cheaper.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
This is funny.  See how some people getting desperate to acquire Bitcoin.  They even spread a wrong infromation and news regarding exchanges and bitcoin status in China.  This sure means that Bitcoin will be going very big in the next months to come.  They are playing dirty now  Grin trying to shake weak hands and even stronger one but I guess they will fail badly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
I just found another twit from cnledger here you can look at this ..
https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/906195967908601856
And i think every news  we heard right now are almost fake.. just like what twitter reply that the news are fake..
If you sell right now you will be regret .. so keep holding bitcoin is good thing to keep calm the movement of the price.. and i think there are traders are keep buying large amount of bitcoin right now in the market. .
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
Hypothetically lets say the news was true. What is the price floor? $3600?

If we get panic selling the weekly 20 MA and previous swing high may provide support at $2800 - $3000
legendary
Welt Am Draht

It's managed a several hundred dollar fall without any confirmation from the big exchanges. If it is true then it'll go lower than that, but equally it's possible that the Chinese price would decouple from everywhere else even more. Was it not sub $3500 at some point today in China anyway?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.
SELL now or regret later...

Too many new articles arising hour after hour... and already one bitcoin exchange CEO CONFIRMED the BAN (ViaBTC CEO on twitter).

Also bitcoin and all crypto is selling with a great discount on all chinese exchanges... you can buy Bitcoin with $500 discount there. You think that all Chinese are stupid and just irrational?
What exchange site you are talking about that can gives you a $500 discount let me know looks interesting and hope it is not a scam.
As i can seen the price right now decreased but i was confused well let see if the price can be decrease more..

As i can notice this is another way of whales just like before that giving a fake news.
But for now its really confused if its banning in china and it still alive in other country well i think its not a good idea also other country will be affected..
Well lets see what will happen in few days ..
I just still keep holding rather than selling my bitcoin without any proof of banning or real source if where did you get that news.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
The wales use this to create panic and so that the amatuar trader will sell off they bitcoin cheap to them. Bitcoin cannot be banned by any government as this will lead to black-market bum that will result the coins fell into the hands of evil men. I seriously think this manipulations happened as the part of plans by the Wales to fool others with the intention of making profit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
It's insane how this market still falls for China trap news. It shows that despite the major growth we have gone through, some things still haven't changed, and that's quite sad to be honest.

It means that in that aspect the market hasn't been maturing at all ~ the Chinese market went down with like $800/$900 in a matter of minutes, talking about a massively over exaggerated reaction.....

I am at least glad that the western market hasn't let itself go like China did ~ it would be a sad thing that everything we built up till now goes to waste because of fake news.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SELL now or regret later...

Too many new articles arising hour after hour... and already one bitcoin exchange CEO CONFIRMED the BAN (ViaBTC CEO on twitter).

Also bitcoin and all crypto is selling with a great discount on all chinese exchanges... you can buy Bitcoin with $500 discount there. You think that all Chinese are stupid and just irrational?
Pages:
Jump to: