Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese ban bitcoin news is 100% pure bullshit - page 3. (Read 2101 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sNYGpwj3EKkRhlejoycytZLq1OpFpl0bqOtCev0HexY/edit

Well, according to that a full on ban is the plan, and that's a reputable news source. As ever though it'll probably be lost in a fug of doublespeak.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
all Chinese exchanges are working fine and even their official announcements are coming out saying there is nothing going on over there in China.

here is an example from BTCC (a Chinese exchange and mining pool):
BTCChina Exchange is operating normally, and has not received any new directives from Chinese regulators. We'll keep you updated.

now go ahead and continue giving your coins to whales...

Yes, there is not anything abnormal in China, all the messages that are detrimental to the entire market are just fabricated, and it has caused some damage.

ViaBTC CEO and SEC news are fabricated? They would discredit themselves...
Activity: 81
all Chinese exchanges are working fine and even their official announcements are coming out saying there is nothing going on over there in China.

BTCChina Exchange is operating normally, and has not received any new directives from Chinese regulators. We'll keep you updated.

Yes, there is not anything abnormal in China, all the messages that are detrimental to the entire market are just fabricated, and it has caused some damage.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
A bunch of intelligent traders have shorted their coins and reaped massive profit by unleashing a tsunami of fake information about the Chinese exchange ban. The same thing happened in 2013 December, If I remember correctly.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971
Block halving is coming.

I thought it is a real news well there are many people are sold their bitcoin and now i think they are regretting for those who are sold their bitcoin below $4,300 mine i just thinking that better to hold bitcoin because i was late to know about the banning bitcoin and ICO that bitcoin was falling huge price from the past few days.
Many people right now are relaying in news and hope they learn right now and they know its a part of whales strategy just to buy a low price of bitcoin...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
September 08, 2017, 01:35:35 PM
I mean you can take advantage just as much as them but it's still pretty stupid to be gone for 1 minute and comeback to see bitcoin price dropping 100$ every minute.
price went down about $400 which is ~8% that is not at all big. and $220 of it is already recovered!
and that is bitcoin, volatile like this. it won't change for some time but it slowly becomes less volatile. the same news 2-3 years ago would have meant 30% drop at least.

I'm sure when coinbase gives their BCH to people, everyone will dump it and BTC's price will boost up. Anyways, just keep calm.
i don't think so because if people want to sell BCH for BTC then they do it directly. meaning they sell BCH for BTC and that doesn't change bitcoin price. it is like saying people sold dogecoin for bitcoin!

Well to be fair, I don't think is really getting less volatile. From 2000$ to almost 5k in 2 months is still pretty volatile. Is just the price is so high now that 100$ is not a big % but still 400$ can mean losing a ton of money in a very short amount of time. I mean I'm not complaining, that's bitcoin if you want to be a day trader. You can hold forever and end up winning anyways.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 01:05:25 PM
I mean you can take advantage just as much as them but it's still pretty stupid to be gone for 1 minute and comeback to see bitcoin price dropping 100$ every minute. I'm sure when coinbase gives their BCH to people, everyone will dump it and BTC's price will boost up. Anyways, just keep calm.

That is right. But without the Chinese people speculating the bitcoin, the price could be more stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
September 08, 2017, 12:47:52 PM
There is too much FUD coming out of China these days,  because of the ban on ICOs. China is huge for bitcoin and mining, and I doubt they will ban bitcoin news and updates outright. I see the price taking a hit due to fake news.
Activity: 70
September 08, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
People had been saying bullshit over ICOs ban too. And guess what, it happened! And they had the arguments (China wants the money out of crypto business, etc).

You can't be sure...

Yes... they might ban it for now, till they regulate it, like ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
September 08, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
I mean you can take advantage just as much as them but it's still pretty stupid to be gone for 1 minute and comeback to see bitcoin price dropping 100$ every minute.
price went down about $400 which is ~8% that is not at all big. and $220 of it is already recovered!
and that is bitcoin, volatile like this. it won't change for some time but it slowly becomes less volatile. the same news 2-3 years ago would have meant 30% drop at least.

I'm sure when coinbase gives their BCH to people, everyone will dump it and BTC's price will boost up. Anyways, just keep calm.
i don't think so because if people want to sell BCH for BTC then they do it directly. meaning they sell BCH for BTC and that doesn't change bitcoin price. it is like saying people sold dogecoin for bitcoin!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
I mean you can take advantage just as much as them but it's still pretty stupid to be gone for 1 minute and comeback to see bitcoin price dropping 100$ every minute. I'm sure when coinbase gives their BCH to people, everyone will dump it and BTC's price will boost up. Anyways, just keep calm.

Some people can not remain calm. I saw half an hour ago a lot of panic selling. To me it is ridiculous from it. Why do not people trust bitcoin? After all, he gives them a good profit.
I consider this news - speculation. It can not be realized, but it has had a very strong (but short-term) impact on the whole market
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
September 08, 2017, 12:28:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
September 08, 2017, 12:15:53 PM
It's indeed fake news. The weak hands got tricked one more time... More:

"Okcoin and Huobi PRs said they haven't received such notices and are still in operation as of now"
https://twitter.com/luluyilun/status/906163511658557440

1. Open an enormous $BTC short
2. Bribe some underpaid reporter to spread fake news about China banning #Bitcoin (again)
3. ????
4. Profit

https://twitter.com/cryptoSqueeze/status/906184599671250944
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
September 08, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

Pages:
Jump to: