Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year 2018: Will this effect the markets? - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Maybe we arre going up again after the asia market is back again. But I think it will take a little bit time before we are going up again. Bitcoin is doig well and it tries to break the 10k mark again! Lets see how fast we are going up!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Since the markets are strong in Asia, will the New Years affect things?
I am of the opinion that all New Year holidays influenced the market of Crypto-currency, including the Chinese New Year. I hope at the beginning of next month the market will be more active and we will see a rise in prices for crypto-currencies.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
may have a high effect and I think.,., that influence has no negative impact on this issue!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think that the Chinese New Year 2018 will not affect the crypto because nothing will happen during the Chinese New Year, if the whales want to cashout to buy a gift then they should cashout it a month ago and spend time with the family during these holidays. They can also celebrate this new year by pumping cryptocurrencies if they have nothing to do and buy Bitcoin and give their family members a gift.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I also expect a short fall. All Chinese websites started promoting big discounts to products. It's impossible not to be tented to spend a bit from what you accumulated when this happens.
But since the market is currently growing I think will come back shortly and we will not see a big drop.
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it really does have an effect. If you will observe the past market trends, each year market crashes during the first quarter of the year, or during Chinese New Year. A lot of people speculate that majority of Asian investors cash out their holding to celebrate the holiday, and buys back after the celebration. So, maybe such holidays also has an effect on cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
There can be a possibility if we look at the Chinese culture. Most Chinese does not want to sell before or during the new year for good luck. So i guess most of the chinese are holding on to their coins right now, but soon after the chinese new year you should see some movement of coins due to chinese either selling them or buying them which then affects the whole crypto economy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I am expected a sharp collapse of the market for the Chinese New Year, but so far the opposite has happened and I am very happy about it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think it would be. Before, usually the Chinese new year the whole market was falling. But, if we consider that the market has fallen much recently, the strong fall in the near future should not be expected. If there is a fall, it will not be more than 20%. IMHO
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I have heard mixed opinions about this topic. Some say the dip was mainly caused by Chinese who cash in BTC to buy presents for Chinese New Year. Others say Chinese New Year is just another day and have no effect or limited effect.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As for the belief of Chinese, investment is one of those things that they were looking for luck. For me if investing Bitcoins in their country is available I mean not prohibited I think they will surely pour some investment during holiday but if not then some other countries will do it instead of the mainland China where majority of chinese people are living. In fact our government declares holiday for tomorrow and we are also part of Asian countries. But I still can't tell whether or not the the price will go up or down however it will still depends on the community either they dump or hold and I am pretty sure of that. Holidays like Christmas season for sure has possible dumps though I am not that sure in Chinese new year. Here in my country holidays could possibly be a reason for a dump and I think this will also apply to other countires too.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20

Very often events in the cryptomarket try to explain by external interference. As far as I know, there were no reasons for the sudden increase in interest in the cryptocurrency at the end of 2017. However, this happened. I think that more interest will be presented not by specific dates, but by news about changing the attitude to the cryptocurrency of governments in different countries.
Activity: 1002
We have 20 asian countries celebrate Luna New Year (as China, Japan, VietNam, Korea...) so I think Luna New Year will affecting to crypto currencies market in few weeks before it happen because user will sell altcoins for cash to buy new items, food...in this event.
Activity: 136
I think not so influential because there are many other international markets that also compete.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Congratulations to all on the Chinese New Year. Now the year of the yellow dog came into its own. I think that now the doggeoin should rush. It's time to fork this coin already.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
when is chinese new year, tomorrow right? if influential, maybe from today or before the market has reacted, but what happened? the market is getting stronger and the average alt has gone up, so I conclude that chinese new year has no effect on the market.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
I dont think so. just like another ordinary day or month, bitcoin/altcoins is very unpredictable and we don’t have enough basis to know why its value have fallen or risen. Also China already banned cryptocurrencies, so how does chinese year still affect the price of cryptos?
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
On the principle of his determination price Bitcoin it between sellers and buyers no influence imlek here. There must be deal between the offer price ( the price of people who sell Bitcoin ) and the price of demand ( the man who bought Bitcoin ). The difference to her, Bitcoin and digital currency is homogen. That is one Bitcoin synonymous with other Bitcoin, although there are many prediction if the price bitcoin will rise after imlek.
Activity: 546
A large number of people at this forum spoke and say that the Chinese New Year should definitely leave its mark on the course of the Crypto-currency. Will the rate fall or vice versa rise. But in any case, he must respond to this event. Let's hope that only a plus.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: