Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese people are crazy to buy NET, netcoin. They think NET is the third coin. - page 3. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
so what makes NET so much better than all the other Crypto coins?  It seems NET, DGC and WDC are some of the bigger coins with more potential but I dont get why?  Is it just they have more active developers and more marketing?  They dont really offer anything that LTC or any other alt crypto currency doesnt offer already?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
>1-5$
Total coins:320,636,160
The marketcap would have to be insanely high for these numbers. Not gonna happen.

LOL, still waiting for QRK to be stable at even 0.1 cents.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Nice to see that netcoin is slowly getting accepted here!
We have some catch up to do, the chines are way ahead!
Mr. Net if you check the market its not accepted its slowly coming back in earlier position
I am waiting to but NET again back in same price where i Bought.
Activity: 517
Nice to see that netcoin is slowly getting accepted here!
We have some catch up to do, the chines are way ahead!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Keeping an eye on this.

I would recommend both eyes, I would hate for you to miss out. Wink

http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think chinese want to buy Megacoin.  Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hehe, well, nice that you came to that conclusion.
Activity: 77
Charts look good. Expect another increase in price soon. I am grabbing every NET I can!

Reward drops in 2 months!

It seems to me that you may be right.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I think you guys need to realize that the Chinese are a powerhouse now.
They have companies the mine gold in WoW. Whole companies devoted to it just so they can cash in on it.
So them buying up CryptoCurrencies should not be surprising. They have the money to do it.
Be smart and hold on to your coins. The price will only go up if they continue to buy them out.

Right on target!

++ if the chinese like one currency it will grow like nothing else on the market
Netcoin is big in china and growing fast in the western world!
I would almost say, get ready for a hype panic like hysteria buy like with quark, only this time there are no whales dumping on ya!
They have companies the mine gold in WoW. Whole companies devoted to it just so they can cash in on it.
So them buying up CryptoCurrencies should not be surprising. They have the money to do it.
Be smart and hold on to your coins. The price will only go up if they continue to buy them out.

Right on target!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Data from exchanges can be easily manipulated, not only from the exchange but from committed people as well
NET is useless as all the rest copycats, sry :-)

Yes useless, thats why I'm making $200.00/day on top of my salary. sry :-)

200$ a day from net? damn nice man how much power do you have?
Activity: 112
Data from exchanges can be easily manipulated, not only from the exchange but from committed people as well

In a sea of worthless crap this is one of the boats you do not want to miss.

from who was the netcoin online wallet? I was using http://netcoin.pw/ezwallet . If i go there now it seems that they are closed. WTF? ofcourse I am NOT emailing them my password. Really? No other way to get my coins? this is ridiculous.

Come on over to

http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/

and we can get you straightened out.

Either PM a moderator directly or create a thread.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
from who was the netcoin online wallet? I was using http://netcoin.pw/ezwallet . If i go there now it seems that they are closed. WTF? ofcourse I am NOT emailing them my password. Really? No other way to get my coins? this is ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: