Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese people are crazy to buy NET, netcoin. They think NET is the third coin. - page 4. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Charts look good. Expect another increase in price soon. I am grabbing every NET I can!

Reward drops in 2 months!
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Netcoin is going to reach a price of 1$ faster then you may think...
Netcoin already surprised us a few times! Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
Well i got mine..gunna get more.
I have enuff sense to see what is coming.. Smiley

What is coming next is that you will lose your money LOL
During the hype you want to short, you don't want to go long if you cannot manipulate Tongue

There was never any hype behind NETcoin! Just slow and steady growth in price and community!! But that may change next month!!
Activity: 81
Activity: 93
I wont ever support this coin, for a variety of reasons (mostly because its shit), but if you do the research, there was clearly a groundwork laid for a the "real netcoin" which was envisioned by tacotime, cunicula and other super talented devs who are passionate about crypto and not just making a few quick bucks. Whether this dev saw an opportunity to cash in or it was "just a coincidence" that his coin launched with the exact name the community had a set aside for what will eventually be one of the most innovative coins ever, I wont speculate on.

But my advice to people is to deeply research any alt - and who, how, when where and why it was developed - before you throw even a nickel at it. Sure making money is great, just make sure you dont get caught holding the bag and dont be surprised if you do when you deal with 95%+ of the alts currently out there.

After this post, I expect this thread to die off fairly quickly, for fairly obvious reasons...

Yea have fun waiting on MC2...I lurked that thread for a while and still do.

You make a valid point with deeply researching any alt though I will give you that.

NET will succeed where multiple other alts fail and the main reason behind this is the NET community. They assimilate each new member and those with the skills or desire to help are quickly shown tasks they would be great at. As such NET will thrive not because we need YOU to believe in it but because there are thousands of users and holders (growing everyday) who already believe not only in NET but in each other. Of course do I hope this response plants a seed? Absolutely. I hope it causes you, additional readers, and the world to just take a peek. http://forum.netcoinfoundation.org/

As for BTER seeing 13 million coins move thru? Yea it is so horrible that people invested so much money and our market cap continues to grow...Those long term holders are really going to hate that.

Are there any other alts on all 3 markets on cryptsy? No didnt think so. We are already head and shoulders above other options, not saying that their dev teams are even lacking, but the people want NET.
After the weekend we should see quite some upwards trend!
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
I must admit Netcoin was on my radar a couple of weeks ago  Roll Eyes
New bottom formed on BTER.  Grin

Its a very healthy development NET is going through right now, I like it! Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
骗子,
骗骗吧。。。

liar
a liar lying (to pump this worthless coin in order to dump it)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
I'm Chinese, but I didn't buy any netcoins Tongue Tongue
Activity: 182
Chinese people are crazy to buy NET, netcoin. The target price is $1-$5.

They think NET is the third coin after bitcoin and litecoin.

Top 1: bitcoin BTC
Top 2: litecoin BTC
Top 3: netcoin NET

You can visit this site:
http://www.bimeiti.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=106
http://lohas.china.com.cn/2013-12/27/content_6573452.htm
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2792875429
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2793282518

netcoin,net,net coin,ntc - NET is the No.3 coin. NET Beyond the QRK after MEC follow up LTC

Chinese people are buying NET lot. They think the netcoin is the best coin after litecoin and bitcoin.

over 10mil netcoins got dumped today on bter whats up with tht?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I wont ever support this coin, for a variety of reasons (mostly because its shit), but if you do the research, there was clearly a groundwork laid for a the "real netcoin" which was envisioned by tacotime, cunicula and other super talented devs who are passionate about crypto and not just making a few quick bucks. Whether this dev saw an opportunity to cash in or it was "just a coincidence" that his coin launched with the exact name the community had a set aside for what will eventually be one of the most innovative coins ever, I wont speculate on.

But my advice to people is to deeply research any alt - and who, how, when where and why it was developed - before you throw even a nickel at it. Sure making money is great, just make sure you dont get caught holding the bag and dont be surprised if you do when you deal with 95%+ of the alts currently out there.

After this post, I expect this thread to die off fairly quickly, for fairly obvious reasons...
This forum should require threads like this to include [PUMP] or [P&D] in the title like they do with [ANN] for announcements.

Haven't seen a Netcoin Dump yet!! and don't think we will.
Activity: 98
This forum should require threads like this to include [PUMP] or [P&D] in the title like they do with [ANN] for announcements.
Let the haters hate. They can keep pushing their crap coins forever and when the dust settles NET will still be standing.

NET to da moon!

So true!
When BTC and LTC crashed a couple weeks ago,NET GREW by 80%..Check that yall...
Oh,So you non-believers/haters read up and bought?
Good idea..now move along.
Oh!! If you only had any idea what's already in the pipeline for this coin "coming very soon" you would dive in and stack all you could get your hands on at this cheap price!! But I'm not telling!!  Grin

GO NETcoin!!!

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/NetcoinNET

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/NetcoinNET

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

That is some crazy CNY volume for sure. Just see it going down today and see that based on a 0.16 exchange
rate on yuan it's selling for less in China than here. $0.033 here versus $0.027 there. China seems to like to daytrade
the heck out of it. Maybe some arbitrage from china to here would work.

But I do give props on the stability. When it goes down it does come back. I have traded NET before and made money.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Cryptsy is a drop in the sea compared to BTER volume... these sell walls dont even deserve to be called sell walls compared to the buy and sell orders on BTER.

Looking at BTER... Where is NET/BTC market? Volume few hundred sometimes few thousands NETs... And walls comparable to cryptsy but so faaar away in price from the middle spread.

The CNY/NET market looks better but... why nobody else than chinese is trading that? We know how all "chinese" coins and "china buyed" coins have finished.

Verdict: mine if you want to go to china on holiday.
Pages:
Jump to: