Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese rating cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
May 11, 2019, 03:55:21 AM
@OP, did you mean this? https://news.bitcoin.com/china-crypto-rankings-bitcoin/
Well... when you see Ripple ranks above BTC, you shouldn't take this research seriously.

Doesn't make any sense. I don't know who compiled this list, but it is not factually correct to say that the technology of a coin such as Cardano is less advanced than that of EOS or Bitshares. Also, I don't know how did they calculated the "creativity" parameter. A manipulated currency such as Ripple (XRP) is more creative than IOTA and Stellar Lumens?
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 03:10:05 AM
What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?

May be it's about this https://news.bitcoin.com/chinas-crypto-ranking-bitcoin-tron/ ?
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 11, 2019, 02:52:31 AM
What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?

Its helpful if you attach the link you are referring to for us to make more accurate suggestions for you. If the author of that review or rating is a chinese and established on a chinese site maybe its based on a chinese perception. Cryptocurrency adoptation depends on a country and if this is correct then it should be applicable to there.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 11, 2019, 01:03:26 AM
Damn, Chinese have ranked bitcoin in 16th rank and actually made altcoins in higher ranks. this is funny. although they control the biggest part of mining still I do not think anyone should follow this rating coz they are not gonna affect your trades anytime soon.
The people behind these ratings aren't those who are mining. Those handing out ratings are mostly nocoiners receiving payments from shitcoins for a higher rank, while miners are balls deep invested.

This industry is saturated with shitcoins pretending to rock the best technology and solve pressing world problems. The ideas are great, their actual product however sucks hard and doesn't enjoy any use.

EOS is such a mess, yet ranked so high. It's retarded because its governance model goes against that what crypto stands for and make it have value in the first place. Not worth even a quarter of its raised $4 billion.
on the other hand, many use the situation to make their own profits. it is true that they seem to blow up cryptocurrency, but behind that all take a lot of casualties and ultimately impact on the development of crypto
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 10, 2019, 11:07:33 PM
I personally not choose any coins from ranking, i choose bitcoin because is the king and the road opener, and always people should do research before invest and not from some ranking.
but the ranking of coins in cryptocurrency in my opinion is important, because we can determine the quality and development of prices there marketcap coins. if doing research without seeing the conditions on the marketcap coin will actually make us less confident in investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 10, 2019, 09:47:52 PM
I personally not choose any coins from ranking, i choose bitcoin because is the king and the road opener, and always people should do research before invest and not from some ranking.

By choosing bitcoin you did also say that you are chosing a high ranked coin because bitcoin itself is the top 1 based on all the ranking websites    .  if bitcoin is not popular then that would also means that its not a ranked coin  .

people should do research before invest and not from some ranking.

Its not bad to choose ranked coins because thier rank says it all  . you cannot go wrong with them   . this also help you save time and effort for doing a research on what coins is the best for investing or for trading purposes .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
May 10, 2019, 07:15:03 PM
Damn, Chinese have ranked bitcoin in 16th rank and actually made altcoins in higher ranks. this is funny. although they control the biggest part of mining still I do not think anyone should follow this rating coz they are not gonna affect your trades anytime soon.
The people behind these ratings aren't those who are mining. Those handing out ratings are mostly nocoiners receiving payments from shitcoins for a higher rank, while miners are balls deep invested.

This industry is saturated with shitcoins pretending to rock the best technology and solve pressing world problems. The ideas are great, their actual product however sucks hard and doesn't enjoy any use.

EOS is such a mess, yet ranked so high. It's retarded because its governance model goes against that what crypto stands for and make it have value in the first place. Not worth even a quarter of its raised $4 billion.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 10, 2019, 05:50:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
May 08, 2019, 05:05:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 08, 2019, 05:00:16 PM
They have their own system of how they rate each coins and bitcoin is not their top priority when it comes to ratings and i did follow what the fuzz is all about when they came up with the ratings a few years back, but now a days i seldom view those ratings as they have their own interpretation on what their top listings are. Those ratings does not mean anything for the market and you just neglect those in the broader picture.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
May 08, 2019, 04:57:03 PM
Yes, the Chinese cryptocurrency rating system is very interesting and deserves attention. In the first place they usually have the EOS coin, in the second Tron, and Bitcoin somewhere in the 15th place. Moreover, if you read what they justify their decision, then it is quite difficult to argue with him.
I really do not know about this before but I will be following information about Chinese rating on cryptocurrencies market and be able to findout what they are saying about the position of some coins and altcoins.  I have decided to invest based on how I analyze the market and this rating may simplified some market conditions for me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
May 08, 2019, 02:52:57 PM
Yes, the Chinese cryptocurrency rating system is very interesting and deserves attention. In the first place they usually have the EOS coin, in the second Tron, and Bitcoin somewhere in the 15th place. Moreover, if you read what they justify their decision, then it is quite difficult to argue with him.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
April 12, 2019, 04:04:56 AM
Chinese is the greatest country have the first time support how bitcoin and altcoin become famous and many investor buy bitcoin, after Chinese banned bitcoin price is drop but now have back to higher again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 12, 2019, 02:28:58 AM
I don't think the Chinese cryptocurrency rating really have any thing to do when considering to invest because it base on they own analysis of the whole cryptocurrency market in they region and at that they rating may not be %100 an investment guide. What you should consider before making investment is the viability of the commodity you want to invest in and not rating.

Agree, but it can used by investor as second opinion. Every investor have different ways when they decide to make investment and i dont think that rating affecting their decision. Perhaps its just about the technology or about for bussiness purpose
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 12, 2019, 02:23:32 AM
I don't think the Chinese cryptocurrency rating really have any thing to do when considering to invest because it base on they own analysis of the whole cryptocurrency market in they region and at that they rating may not be %100 an investment guide. What you should consider before making investment is the viability of the commodity you want to invest in and not rating.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 12:31:24 AM
if there is already a rating, I think that cryptocurrency chosen by China is good, advice from me choose cryptocurrency that goes into the top 10 and look at the coin, look for coins that are worth investing in such as volatility and trading volume which is quite good , but you also have to choose a good exchange with the coin you choose.
China really influenced the development of crypto, I think it would be wise to consider the news that happened from China, because many bitcoiners came from there. therefore I agree to select the highest ranking coin to invest
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 11, 2019, 09:00:44 PM
if there is already a rating, I think that cryptocurrency chosen by China is good, advice from me choose cryptocurrency that goes into the top 10 and look at the coin, look for coins that are worth investing in such as volatility and trading volume which is quite good , but you also have to choose a good exchange with the coin you choose.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 13, 2019, 05:44:12 PM
@OP, did you mean this? https://news.bitcoin.com/china-crypto-rankings-bitcoin/
Well... when you see Ripple ranks above BTC, you shouldn't take this research seriously.
Your words are true. Do not trust any news coming from bitcoin.com and Roger Ver.
This classification is old and has been circulating among blogs since the middle of last year so I can not find that any change in the current situation only more of FUD.

I agree. All this kind of news are fake unless it really happens not only in China but all over the world most especially to cryptocurrency friendly countries. We should not be affected by these FUD because there are big players out there that are trying to manipulate the market situation and we all know that already ever since we get in here. If we are taking this research seriously it will just just give stress into our peaceful minds.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
March 13, 2019, 05:22:42 PM
Yes, Chinese is good at business and handling money. They can easily manage any project and be successful at any time. The Chinese ratings are more big deal than the other reviews because they know what will benefit in the near future. Check the ratings of the Chinese platforms and the value of it in the exchanges, it's very high and very productive.

That's there's a lot of collaboration between west and china so we should include their ratings even though their personality is poor.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
March 13, 2019, 05:06:37 PM
China is the largest mining site in the world, but there are several ways to analyze a project or currency for investment, but it is a factor that helps in decision making! Note: there may be certain manipulations of information, always analyze more than one source!

Of course there is manipulate, anything that has to do with cryptocurrency in Chinese, know that their government is involved. They countries everything so thus type of rating makes no sense.  And any reasonable investors shouldn't even consider it for.  All else the person in ready to have their investment and funds  being controlled too. 
Pages:
Jump to: