Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese rating cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 821 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 13, 2019, 04:54:30 PM
I do not know exactly what it is. But we should consider how far China is about cryptocurrency. At least I know last year Chinese new year had affected the price a lot and if it is related to these issues, I guess it should be taken into consideration.
China is a country with a giant economy, so whatever policies and business people in China will greatly affect the world economy. crypto is strongly influenced by the Chinese economy, if China supports and wants to use crypto for all trading activities, it can be ensured that the crypto value will rise.
Yes, it’s very important to consider how dear china holds cryptocurrency and lets not be too quick to react or make conclusions on a one sourced news. Though based on the ranking one will be quick to assume s favoritism played out largely however like you have mentioned if China can give their full support to cryptocurrency and begin to accept crypto for all trading activities, it would go a long way to adding value to all crypto currencies and of which Bitcoin will not be left out.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 13, 2019, 04:22:10 PM
As for now it does not matter at all, People are already sick and tired of the Chinese being the center whenever it comes to factors of crypto being hyped. It takes more than just Chinese approval for an entire cyrpto network to be pump again. Every person in the whole world have their own rating for their top cryptos, but one things for sure, if you choose one it should come from your heart or else you will end up blaming others for your lost.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 11:21:09 AM
As per Chinese rating, we can see Eos is their top priority coin followed by eth and neo so Chinese are keenly investing in Eos based projects
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
March 13, 2019, 10:29:52 AM
What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?

I also know the rating of china and i was very surprised that some strange projects were listed very high. That's why I don't think the rating list is very helpful. The people who made this rating don't seem to know the background history of some cryptocurrencys/projects. So I would never rely on this rating list and use other sources if i needed a list of cryptocurrency ratings.  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
March 13, 2019, 10:04:47 AM
Well the rating could be a good resource as reference for investments. I think they are not doing to become bias in the views of others especially if the coin that tops is their own. But consider as well where these coins are evaluated in terms of usage. If this coins are evaluated based on their own local use then the possibility that it is impartial could be big because we might not know how the other coins are popular in some part of the world. So I guess you have to do a lot of research. Anyway that can serve as a good reference as well.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
March 12, 2019, 01:47:56 PM
Honestly, I do not believe that Chinese see this ranking as legit at all.

If it was really ranked this way in the eyes of chines businessman that invest into crypto than I would say this list has an importance to it and we should care because after all china is a big market anywhere in the world after USA and its important to listen to what Chinese people have to say about crypto but the difference between listening to Chinese and china is big.

If you listen to Chinese people you basically care about the second biggest market in the world but if you listen to china you are just listening an authocratic tryanny that is ruling over peoples lives with an iron fist and caring about not the people but the propaganda of that government. Hence this list has no weight in on Chinese peoples thoughts.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 12, 2019, 02:15:02 AM
China is the largest mining site in the world, but there are several ways to analyze a project or currency for investment, but it is a factor that helps in decision making! Note: there may be certain manipulations of information, always analyze more than one source!

Its true china is have largest mining in the world and right now many crypto project from china. I think in next few years, china can take advantages from crypto market and hopely china government untight regulation about bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
March 12, 2019, 12:45:29 AM
China is the largest mining site in the world, but there are several ways to analyze a project or currency for investment, but it is a factor that helps in decision making! Note: there may be certain manipulations of information, always analyze more than one source!
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
March 11, 2019, 08:58:06 PM
I do not know exactly what it is. But we should consider how far China is about cryptocurrency. At least I know last year Chinese new year had affected the price a lot and if it is related to these issues, I guess it should be taken into consideration.
China is a country with a giant economy, so whatever policies and business people in China will greatly affect the world economy. crypto is strongly influenced by the Chinese economy, if China supports and wants to use crypto for all trading activities, it can be ensured that the crypto value will rise.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 11, 2019, 06:37:46 PM
Many people do not believe what Chinese government can bring to the global economies. I have been many times in controversial debates with them. Personally, I believe that China can impact the global economy very much as it is a huge influencer. The ratings that they release is good information for accomplishing better results for businesses that are in fond of these ratings.
Or maybe all they want is to make more profit, so they are promoting a coin that's different from bitcoin in order for people to buy it and grow its price. You never know what's in their mind so all we can do is make predictions about why are they rating cryptocurrencies this way.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 11, 2019, 06:31:12 PM
Honestly a friend shown me the  news on  the ranking last week and I think the list is very controversial. It raises a lot of questions to be asked  since the positions of some major coins raises eyebrows. Nevertheless, China is a strong force as a country when it comes to cryptocurrencies hence one  may easily conclude that  they did it favour them.
We questioned a lot cause nobody is expecting to be like that, and there is a huge changes of its rank if we compared into coinmarketcap rankings. We're not taking into this that could affect our trust cause we all just looking for coinmarketcap rating as a legit and not following with chinese rating though.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
March 11, 2019, 04:21:28 PM
What was surprising about that list is that it has privacy coins in it. For a country that likes to control everything they should not be listing monero or anything similar, even though it is a great coin Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 10, 2019, 04:48:33 PM
Honestly a friend shown me the  news on  the ranking last week and I think the list is very controversial. It raises a lot of questions to be asked  since the positions of some major coins raises eyebrows. Nevertheless, China is a strong force as a country when it comes to cryptocurrencies hence one  may easily conclude that  they did it favour them.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 10, 2019, 04:01:14 PM
I am not sure about this. Obviously we all know that any crypto news that emerges from China can affect the condition of the cryptocurrency. So, I think we should consider this.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 10, 2019, 02:35:06 PM
I've seen several posts of this on news sites. They pushed BTC below top 10. It's just their own list, using their own criterias so wouldn't be surprised if they were biased against BTC. It probably don't even reflect what the citizens are using.
It is some kind of monopoly to them if we are going to ask about it but I guess this is how they have to make it look like since they all had different usage programs and apps in term of using the internet. They even had their own youtube and facebook like apps and you can't easily use their internet if you were trying to surf any worldwide trending social platform such as Youtube and Facebook.

So in other words, their government were controlling what their people wanted to see.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
March 10, 2019, 12:25:03 PM
what I know is that China is one of the countries that has a great influence on the price development of crypto currencies.
therefore it is better if you can make a Chinese crypto currency rating as one of your investment references.

thats a genius idea mate  but idk  if the exchange can supply a reference like that  . one easy way to indicate it is by looking at the value of cryptos  . if a crypto is indemand and has a higher base value  ,  many chinese invest on it for sure .

bitcoin for example because bitcoin got the highest value among other cryptos  .  see? there is no need to stress your self creating and analyzing for references  . and besides china isnt the only large country that we have  . there are still other large countries out there that also influence the price of cryptos  .
but indeed all believe that China is an influential country in cryptocurrency, for example last year when China banned bitcoin in its country, there was a very significant dump, even though prices surged eventually. I still remember that time. means that China is in the ranks of the top countries whose citizens have many btc
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
March 10, 2019, 12:06:06 PM
What does the compilation of the Chinese cryptocurrency rating mean and is it worth considering when investing?
I do not even know why china should place bitcoin in the 18 on their ranking list. Why do i even think they were just not in favor of Bitcoin .We should even know by now that china has not really been a fan of bitcoin and they have their favorite and back to your post, you shouldn’t even put this into consideration when planning to invest. Bitcoin is and remains the leading cryptocurrency. Invest wisely.

China has not been supporters of bitcoin, they turned their back a longtime ago. I believe they would look for a turn around since bitcoin is still the top cryptocurrency, so they will support their favoured altcoin. They of course have a large population and that works for them.
It’s really sad and them ranking bitcoin 18th on the list is the most annoying of it all. Well, this would never have any negative effect on bitcoin, those who are good with crypto knows the truth already that favoritisms played out in the high-ranking. Bitcoin should be leading on that list or possibly should be on the top 10 they rewarded
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
March 03, 2019, 09:32:35 AM
I've seen several posts of this on news sites. They pushed BTC below top 10. It's just their own list, using their own criterias so wouldn't be surprised if they were biased against BTC. It probably don't even reflect what the citizens are using.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 03, 2019, 07:09:38 AM
what I know is that China is one of the countries that has a great influence on the price development of crypto currencies.
therefore it is better if you can make a Chinese crypto currency rating as one of your investment references.

thats a genius idea mate  but idk  if the exchange can supply a reference like that  . one easy way to indicate it is by looking at the value of cryptos  . if a crypto is indemand and has a higher base value  ,  many chinese invest on it for sure .

bitcoin for example because bitcoin got the highest value among other cryptos  .  see? there is no need to stress your self creating and analyzing for references  . and besides china isnt the only large country that we have  . there are still other large countries out there that also influence the price of cryptos  .
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
March 02, 2019, 04:55:07 PM
EOS is rated number one again even though ethereum is more widespread with a bigger community and proven technology. We shall see what happens when Cardano and Tezos are developed
Pages:
Jump to: