Pages:
Author

Topic: [ChipMixer] Assistant(s) to the Campaign Manager - Urgent meeting - page 3. (Read 1211 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I know the solution to this problem which has been documented here:

Chipmixer Campaign Representation on Local Boards (as of today):

German: 3-4

Arabic: at least 3

Indonesian: at least 3

French: 3-4

Russian: 2-3

Spanish: 1-2

Turkish: absolute 0
By employing more Turks you are guaranteed to make a 10% daily ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
It has to be said, and somewhere you can really speak your mind. It's become really clear really fast that the ChipMixer campaign is failing to meet desired quality standards. You know there is really only one person to blame. Darkstar has failed in their duties as regional Campaign manager as evidenced by it's run of a mere 156 week run... fuck me really... nevermind facts be damned.
The ship is clearly sinking and all you plugs you all have plugs for the holes. So please drop it all here in one easy to manage location to be sure it's seen and implemented. We wouldn't want these gems getting lost in a sea of useless applications for open slots. The only way to move up from Assistant to the Campaign Manager is to showcase how clearly superior you your genes and your managing style are. So drop it all here, we want your opinion on how shitty the selection of past participants has been, how poor their posting habits are along with what really counts as a forum contribution. Drain the swamp, and keep it clean - You've seen it DS sure can pick'em so help make their mind up by telling them who is the worst. Real clutch that one as there is clearly no thought into past posting habits or feedback, just a good old dart and a blindfold. 

Now for anyone who wants to jump into this right at the top you can showcase the flaws at work here. If you know you were the best for the open slot speak up. Don't be a sucker and congratulate the successful candidate no no; you're the cream of the crop not some wimpy beta begging for the next spot. This was your spot and everyone should know how bad of a decision it was not to accept you.

I urge everyone to come forward before theymos has to step in. I'm pretty sure he's already reached out to ChipMixer to solve the problem, he can't resist settling these sorts of things. I'd hate to see him take measures to fix us in the same way he turned around yobit. We might not survive as I get the feeling we aren't even 1/10th as worthy.

Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: