Pages:
Author

Topic: Chipmixer to Electrum private key import issue - page 2. (Read 366 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
September 09, 2018, 03:44:48 PM
I hope so, will let you know the outcome.

how long do chipmixer usually take to respond to their [email protected] account? does anyone know? and if my session expires with them are my private keys (chips) gone also?

thanks
0 ~ 48 hours.

If the session expires, there is no way you can get them back. But the session default expiration time is 7 days and you can easily extend it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
I hope so, will let you know the outcome.

how long do chipmixer usually take to respond to their [email protected] account? does anyone know? and if my session expires with them are my private keys (chips) gone also?

thanks
legendary
September 09, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
hi, when I go to the addresses it only shows the addresses used for old transactions, the new ones are nowhere to be seen.. I am 100% sure I saw the balance before I closed my computer. I never saved the chipmixer private keys as they've always worked in the past once they've been imported to electrum. I am using version 3.2.3

i still have the voucher references used and session ID which i will send to chipmixer to see if they can trace anything.
You probably imported the keys and for some reason Electrum didn’t save it on your wallet file. They will probably get the private-keys back to you.
September 09, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
hi, when I go to the addresses it only shows the addresses used for old transactions, the new ones are nowhere to be seen.. I am 100% sure I saw the balance before I closed my computer. I never saved the chipmixer private keys as they've always worked in the past once they've been imported to electrum. I am using version 3.2.3

i still have the voucher references used and session ID which i will send to chipmixer to see if they can trace anything.

thanks
legendary
September 09, 2018, 03:22:17 PM
Odd... try going to the Address tab (View -> Show Addresses) and see if the addresses are shown there.

Did you save the chips private-keys somewhere?
September 09, 2018, 02:52:36 PM
hi Guys, I'm new to all this, I recently transferred chipmixer private keys to my electrum wallet and the bitcoins cleared and showed up in the balance so I left them there and closed my computer.

today I find the balance is 0 with no history of the transaction.

has anyone come across this?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: