Pages:
Author

Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!! - page 10. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
time to buy and hold it Grin Grin Grin

I agree.... 1 sat is a perfect price to buy and wait for a pump... look at the jobs pump... from 1 sat to 9 sat.... and jobs had a much bigger sell wall....

I agree ! I want to buy seeds anyway so why not use a coin that allows you to ? Plus it is an investment too. Like what's not to like. Right now chood is as cheap as it will ever be so I'm buying as much as I can so maybe by next christmass or even halfway through next year I can get some awesome items Smiley

Agree its def worth holding and buying at current value, cheap is cheap.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I agree.... 1 sat is a perfect price to buy and wait for a pump... look at the jobs pump... from 1 sat to 9 sat.... and jobs had a much bigger sell wall....

I agree ! I want to buy seeds anyway so why not use a coin that allows you to ? Plus it is an investment too. Like what's not to like. Right now chood is as cheap as it will ever be so I'm buying as much as I can so maybe by next christmass or even halfway through next year I can get some awesome items Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
   All Done!!!...Next Coin. WOW!!!

Might be done, might not, thinking someone is holding enough for a small pump :p but who knows.

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

All Done!!!...Next Coin. WOW!!!

Dead or buying opportunity?
maybe this coin dead  Grin Grin

At current price opportunity, course if it sits were stuck holding. small gamble but will probably pump small atleast once before complete death
Activity: 714
maybe this coin dead  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
We now mine and payout in Choofcoin at the Prohashing scrypt mining pool.  Mine Choofcoin or the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Choofcoin or one of our other 200+ coins.  Visit us at https://prohashing.com.  We also have a Choofcoin block explorer at https://prohashing.com/explorer/Choofcoin.
Activity: 812

ChoofCoin has been Launched !

someone tell me the total supply now is ho

Algorithm: Scrypt (Pos/PoW)
Block Time: 60 seconds.
Block Reward: 4.2 coins
Coin Age Requirement: 45 days for 5% stake.
Total Supply: 40,000,000 Choofcoins.

anyone can tell me .I'm confused this
moneysupply: ??
Total Supply: ??
thanks.
legendary
Choofmonster.... but the price is currently not a monster at all...
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
lols, choofcoin. thanks for the laugh...
choof: Australian slang for the act of smoking cannabis sativa or indica through a bong. One who overindulges is known as a choofmonster.

Haha, that's a fun fact... ChoofMonster, lol.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
lols, choofcoin. thanks for the laugh...
choof: Australian slang for the act of smoking cannabis sativa or indica through a bong. One who overindulges is known as a choofmonster.
Activity: 88
It is seed... Choofcoin allow you to buy seeds with your choofcoin. We are using https://420shop.nl , so all products that are listed there can be delivered to people that are living in The Netherlands and Belgium for free. Other countries include france, Denmark, Irland, Spain, UK and Sweden. Delivery for those countries are not free.

What about legal states in the US? also is there an English for the site or?

I will search for partners aboard too. I'm trying to get other potcoins involved in Choofcoin so that we can exchange sites.
It is seed... Choofcoin allow you to buy seeds with your choofcoin. We are using https://420shop.nl , so all products that are listed there can be delivered to people that are living in The Netherlands and Belgium for free. Other countries include france, Denmark, Irland, Spain, UK and Sweden. Delivery for those countries are not free.

What about legal states in the US? also is there an English for the site or?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Block rewards should be now 4.2!!!!  Cool
what's that?HuhHuh ganja kah

Oh nice so you actually backed by a seedbank. I didn't realize that. Guess where my choofcoins are going !! xD
I'm sure alot of us plan on doing the same so I hope you have a large seed bank growing there ^^
So i'm totally caught. Haha happy investor here ^^

In fact it is similar to Pot Seed Bank but for Choofcoins.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what's that?HuhHuh ganja kah

Oh nice so you actually backed by a seedbank. I didn't realize that. Guess where my choofcoins are going !! xD
I'm sure alot of us plan on doing the same so I hope you have a large seed bank growing there ^^
So i'm totally caught. Haha happy investor here ^^
Pages:
Jump to: