Pages:
Author

Topic: Choofcoin | Choofcoin Seed Bank | Yobit | NOVA | WALLET FIX!!! - page 12. (Read 17772 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Pool cryptominers.online port - 3010, 3011, 3012 not available for mining Choofcoin. These ports are mining Super Stake Token (SST). There are pools?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Let the battle begin... I hope the Choof will have the same marketcap as Dopecoin then I will earn big money here Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
o/

Could you please address Dopeys post? If all this is a misunderstanding we all can understand that. But Dopeys post seems pretty clear, but again not sure of your conversations so please help us all get past this if possible. Thanks Smiley

To answer this. I didn't spam his thread, I was just asking how Dope people would look at this move.

Thanks for the quick response and answer kevinrio. Smiley good enough for me, hopefully you guys can resolve the misunderstanding between each other. Hopefully Dopey responds today and things are good and we can get back on track. To be completely honest i'm good with the drama, it creates buzz and gets people talking which in turn raises value for some odd reason :p Smiley Thanks again for the fast response kevinrio. You have a good day brother.

there most be a misunderstanding between Choofcoin and Dopecoin. Dope was looking for a dev and I have offer to combine both coins together.

o/

Could you please address Dopeys post? If all this is a misunderstanding we all can understand that. But Dopeys post seems pretty clear, but again not sure of your conversations so please help us all get past this if possible. Thanks Smiley

I am the creator of Dopecoin, this guy is full of shit don't listen to him.

He asked about partnering up with Dopecoin and I ask for more information? You then go and start spamming threads saying you are taking over the DopeCoin project ?

What the hell is wrong with you kid? Grow the fuck up.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Indeed... it is not without any reason why Choofcoin dev is posting this if there was no contact, else he would be a idiot Smiley

lol :p Smiley i would like to see Choofcoin dev respond to Dopey's response.

Need to get some popcorn this could get interesting :p Smiley

there most be a misunderstanding between Choofcoin and Dopecoin. Dope was looking for a dev and I have offer to combine both coins together.

Indeed... it is not without any reason why Choofcoin dev is posting this if there was no contact, else he would be a idiot Smiley

lol :p Smiley i would like to see Choofcoin dev respond to Dopey's response.

Need to get some popcorn this could get interesting :p Smiley
legendary
I'm choofcoin dev and I have receive a message from your dopecoin dev if I would consider taking over the dopecoin project. I'm wondering how the community of dopecoin is looking at this proposal? It is still in early phase and there is a lot to discuss what are the best steps to move this forward that benefits Dopecoin as well as Choofcoin. So community input would be great so that we don't harm dopecoin nor choofcoin.

He asked about partnering up with Dopecoin and I ask for more information? You then go and start spamming threads saying you are taking over the DopeCoin project ?

lol busted and called out :p

Pitty as it would be good to have some more coin working together...

Definitally would be nice to see coins working together. If even a few of these mass coin dev's would work together we may actually move crypto in a forward motion instead of this complete standstill clone coin world we currently have.

I'm choofcoin dev and I have receive a message from your dopecoin dev if I would consider taking over the dopecoin project. I'm wondering how the community of dopecoin is looking at this proposal? It is still in early phase and there is a lot to discuss what are the best steps to move this forward that benefits Dopecoin as well as Choofcoin. So community input would be great so that we don't harm dopecoin nor choofcoin.

Definitally would be nice to see coins working together. If even a few of these mass coin dev's would work together we may actually move crypto in a forward motion instead of this complete standstill clone coin world we currently have.
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.

Wow this seems like a new low for altcoin devs they never stop to amaze me. Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what the truth Huh?? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
We are in final stage to get something significant happening to Choof and another dope coin  Wink

The number of coins will be reduced significant too, but if the deal goes ahead then Choofcoin can become already a major coin in the coming weeks.
legendary
to much dump on yobit and price so cheap now hahah Cheesy

Choof has been moving up and down... I think it will be just wait and wait... and maybe  it will profit when POT is being pumped again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
waiting buy for 1 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Is there a working blockexplorer? I've sent coins to Yobit, check address 5 times, tx went away and there is 0 confirms atm neither 0 coins on my Yobit wallet.

Can anyone share nodes pls ?
Activity: 167
The Future of Decentralized Financial Services
to much dump on yobit and price so cheap now hahah Cheesy

ChoofCoin has been Launched !

Choofcoin is a economize cannabis coin that will be used in the cannabis industry. Choofcoin as a digity currency is an alternative payment network for cannabis users, merchants and industry professionals.

Algorithm: Scrypt (Pos/PoW)
Premine: 5% Pre-mined for bounties and ongoing developments.
Block Time: 60 seconds.
Block Reward: 420 coins
Reward Halving: Halving at 500,000 Block Intervals.
Coin Age Requirement: 45 days for 5% stake.
Total Supply: 420,000,000 Choofcoins.

64bit : https://mega.nz/#!thYhgCKQ!eCid4jy6IjnvjSW38mvFT6jwVHA1AXHHYrOtyLhrcL4
32bit : https://mega.nz/#!RxhFxLDD!dbH54YY1IeJmpYpZVYxXj7H36gixPPekW4iAjpiBekE

Source : https://github.com/choofcoin/choofcoin

Twitter : https://twitter.com/choofcoin_pr

http://tekyboy.tech

ChoofCoin

stratum+tcp://stratum.tekyboy.tech:17037
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 7037 is lowdiff
port 17037 is vardiff
port 27037 is highdiff

Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 1 CHOOF

Choof Pool Is Up Guys  

http://cryptominers.online:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://cryptominers.online:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3010, Diff: 8 Port: 3011, Diff: 256 Port: 3012, Diff: 18192 "NICEHASH or large rentals"

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 10 mins after blocks has been confirmed 50 confirms are needed for each block !

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - cryptominers.online

Pool for CHOOFCOIN - FORTMINING.COM
0% comission!
-o stratum+tcp://fortmining.com:20002 -u choofcoin wallet address -p any

CHOOF is ready in our pool!

BitcoinPOOL.US
2% Fee
Rapid Payments
http://bitcoinpool.us

legendary
A lot of miners are mining Choofcoin.

Pitty that it is not listed here:

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

as that is a good tool to see how much it cost and how much your profit will be when mining Choof. With current diff level it is a lot cheaper then mining. So either the hashrate is too high or the price is too low.
Currently in talk with Dopecoin dev... lets hope we can found some nice basics to work together.

We also contacted the people from http://marijuanagames.org/marijuana-games/

if we can somehow introduce choofcoin into their games so that we don't have the classic faucets but gaming for coins.
Pages:
Jump to: