Pages:
Author

Topic: choose cardano (ADA) or bitcoin diamond (BCD) .. ?? - page 2. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I have a plan to invest and I will hold up until December,
what coins are suitable in your opinion ,,?
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
And please give your reason ..?
thanks a lot
It is better to choose Cardano(ADA) for the reason that it have a huge volume and it shows it's potentiality in the market already. It's obviously investors will choose this coins cause it really compete others and it surely we gained profit.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot
Why choosing both cheaper coins that has no future?theres a lot of coins that has low price but has good potential,not like that two ..

I prefer you should find other coins than ada and bcd..why not check Trade.io token since its doing great now and have best future potentially
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
BTCC (currently being airdropped) is a great bet! Solid team behind it and a super project to boot. It (Bitcoin Crown) allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Goodluck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

i would like to say buy CARDANO and hold it for long term
because this project have a lot of great feature,
so, you will make a huge profit on it  Wink

Sure! I do not think that Bitcoin Diamond is the coin that is worth your attention. At least, in comparison with Cardano, it is not so attractive for investments. It will be much better if you deal with ADA.
Exactly. ADA is the only choice in the this case. Team have excellent idea and all possibilities to get there. I don't think that BCD have same wide development and support
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

i would like to say buy CARDANO and hold it for long term
because this project have a lot of great feature,
so, you will make a huge profit on it  Wink

Sure! I do not think that Bitcoin Diamond is the coin that is worth your attention. At least, in comparison with Cardano, it is not so attractive for investments. It will be much better if you deal with ADA.
Activity: 224
Cardano, no questions about it.
But why december?
You'll get lots of benefits from ADA if you hold for much longer.December is way too soon.

Not necessarily just until december, I only planned until december but it could be longer or shorter again because I want to see the development of other coins that might increase my investment interest...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

I'm not a big fan of any bitcoin forks, but I think that it's probably best for everyone to just avoid all the bitcoin fork coins altogether. They get a big name for themselves pretty much solely because they are a fork of BTC, and nothing else.

I'd definitely choose ADA in this case, over BCD. Without question. ADA isn't even my favorite altcoin.

I just feel like that all forks, including BCD in this case, will be in a long term decrease, because there is 0 prospect of them replacing bitcoin as the #1 crypto, which is what they are supposed to do. ADA has shown what it can do in a bull market, and I think it can definitely potentially skyrocket in the next bull market as well.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
i choose cardano rather than bitcoin diamond,
I see cardano development is much better than a slow bitcoin diamond,
so i think cardano is more advantageous than bitcoin diamon
Activity: 141
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

I prefer ADA because ADA growth is pretty good and I think it has a good future that is suitable to hold.
Activity: 546
ADA's competitors are simple; At this time, ICX, Wanchain and Aion can be processed. Cosmos or yggdrash can be in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
I don't think that Bitcoin Diamond is near dead. How can you compare it with Cardano.
Cardano is really good opportunity to invest, Bitcoin Diamond is not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Only Cardano! Very interesting and solid project with great perspectives.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Although cardano prices are well below bitcoin diamond price but cardano is superior to bitcoin diamond.
Of the advantages that I see in today's cardano blockfolio go up about + 2.13% and the diamond bitcoin down about -1.14%
In moment up/down price is not important. But for mid-/long-term Cardano is great. For right comparison you must male own research. What is this ADA and what is this BCD? After some FA choice will be clear - ADA!  Cool
Merit: 1
Although cardano prices are well below bitcoin diamond price but cardano is superior to bitcoin diamond.
Of the advantages that I see in today's cardano blockfolio go up about + 2.13% and the diamond bitcoin down about -1.14%
Activity: 839
Cardano is looking very good now. It's utilizing PoS if you hold your coins in the Daedalus wallet. They've used two main test nets currently running testing this feature and others. It has hit all its milestones, and the team behind it (including the cardano foundation) are great.
Activity: 784
Cardano has very development much better than BCD. to December later Cardano can be very giving great profit. BCD only as a very rare coin has a meaningful development. quite a loss if investing here if looking at the movement of the BCD.
if I have to choose from these 2 coins, I prefer ADA Cardano, I have some Bitcoin Diamond, BCD movement is very slow, I am pessimistic to see BCD mining, I am not sure Bitcoin Diamond will be a good investment until the end of 2018.

I agree with your opinion that the development of BTG is very slow and very little possibility to achieve a significant profit. Therefore I need friends opinion here to give me a little support and you have given your best analysis and I am very happy. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 92
you have wrong alternative choice in comparison of cardano coin .
BSD is just a fork and only few miners support it , there is no large community backing this fork coin , only Bitcoin Cash is the successful fork of bitcoin , BTG also struggling , rest others are not worth to invest .
so in both choices choose ADA .
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
ADA has its own special chains and wallets can produce a different result. I think it's an investment that needs to be considered long-term.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Both were good for the future, cardano being an unique platform has gained much importance and it reaching one among the top listed altcoins in a much shorter time period is just because of the effectiveness it has got with the development. When it comes to bitcoin diamond the growth happens unexpected, cardano is less than a dollar and bitcoin gold around $5, so both serve to be a good pick for long term profiting.
Pages:
Jump to: