Pages:
Author

Topic: choose cardano (ADA) or bitcoin diamond (BCD) .. ?? - page 4. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I will choose Cardano instead of bitcoin diamond. Bitcoin diamond is a fork coin without any development.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
In my opinion cardano is much better than bitcoin diamond. The best option will be invest and hold for long time

I prefer Cardano because BCD is another coin from bitcoin, so is not worth because most coins from bitcoin now is unprofitable
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Choose cardano ADA! Lol there is no comparison here. Bitcoin diamond is just an another Bitcoin fork which was created to grab the cash. ADA is a fully functional 3rd generation blockchain project.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
I would prefer you ADA. Cardano in my opinion has the best roadmap just look at it https://cardanoroadmap.com/?__hstc=64163184.453c3ea48f88c3acb4b0ca1029bd9e5b.1525543118107.1525543118107.1525543118107.1&__hssc=64163184.1.1525543118109&__hsfp=1896388600 I like the Idea when every person is responsible for the different thing. The only problem what I see is that The Ada want to have everything, they want to create the perfect cryptocurrency, and what I noticed is that it's better to focus one aspect than on multiple. Even though, I think that if they manage to succeed with the whole project then it may beat Ethereum or even Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
of course I am more interested in choosing cardano (ADA) compared with Bitcoin diamond (BCD). ADA has a very good price increase I am also confident with the roadmap they plan to make sense and will fit the plan. the future of this coin is very good
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
I have a plan to invest and I will hold up until December,
what coins are suitable in your opinion ,,?
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
And please give your reason ..?
thanks a lot

i would like to say buy CARDANO and hold it for long term
because this project have a lot of great feature,
so, you will make a huge profit on it  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have a plan to invest and I will hold up until December,
what coins are suitable in your opinion ,,?
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
And please give your reason ..?
thanks a lot
Pages:
Jump to: