Pages:
Author

Topic: Choose with me - page 4. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 14, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

which one of them should i invest in??
I will only pick one or two of these 4 coins.
If you like such coins and you are sure that they will bring you a profit, then invest, Colossus and Electra are especially positive, the rest are just pumps.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 14, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Why you choose that four coin? I think you can choose in the top fifty coins in the coinmarketcap than to choose that coin. What is your reason? I never know that coin, and I don't want to choose the coin which I don't know. It is better that we choose the coin which we know the history and better we know if the project is good than to invest in the new coin. It is too risky for you to choose that coin. But it's up to you Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 13, 2018, 09:08:55 AM
Have you already observe the price movements of these altcoins in the market or the chart history on coinmarketcap? How about the type of trading platform where they are listed? Are they reputable exchange? In these bear market, you better choose an altcoin that already have strong reputation and hold their places in coinmarketcap. Based on my observation, the most altcoins that were easily dump are those altcoins where traders are not familiar with. I checked those altcoins and it looks like none of them are worth investing because of the trading volume and where they were listed.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2018, 02:06:11 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

All of the above coin are all shit,and i will not recommend any of those to replaced your bitcoin on hand,but if you woll insist to bet on that shitcoins,then i might choose all of them for diversification so if ever failure comes to you there will one of those four that might go to bring you profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 13, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

I am not an adventurous investors like you. I only commented that in the current market, the higher the percentage of risk because the market goes downhill. So investing in altcoins in the top 20 will become safer and that's the altcoins trying to develop the market. I highly appreciate ETH and you should consider.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
As i check i would choose electra since it has more features i think.  Cheesy than the others and its well known for cheap and todays price is only 8 sats so it would be a great buy and wait until the price spike if will happen.
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

if told to choose I will choose electra
Me too I will choose Electra as this could be a promising project that will become huge in the future. Although it's just my own thinking as crypto is unpredictable. The risk is still high on a low cost currency.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 12, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
first, i want to know the reason why you pick all the coin above mate,, the risk is higher
why you didn't choose the top 100 coins at CoinMarketcap my friend such as eth, ada, eos or tron
I think I know the reason why he picked those coins.

There are investors and traders out there that don't depend on the ranking of the coins. They are looking for those "hidden gems" and low valued coins while its still on its early stage. As for checking those coins, all of them are just cents in price so that probably the reason why he chose it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
October 12, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

first, i want to know the reason why you pick all the coin above mate,, the risk is higher
why you didn't choose the top 100 coins at CoinMarketcap my friend such as eth, ada, eos or tron
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 12, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
Electra ofcourse they will release there mainnet which is the Masternode,  not familiar with the others but I guess Electa is a good choice, or better choose top 30 coins that make you profitable in an upcoming bull run.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 05:03:10 PM
In my point of view, you should invest that coins those are on Top 100 in CMC. Not only that but also you should research them I think. So start research and those coins are good in your eyes you should invest there. I think if you can invest in ETH or NEO then it will be better.
Activity: 728
October 12, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
You are a very risky person and maybe have studied these coins very well if you are thinking of investing in such a market. I only heard about Condensate, but did not study it.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
October 12, 2018, 02:20:48 PM
I advise you not to invest, and keep them to yourself and try to trade these funds. Only trade efficiently, thoughtfully. The best solution in my opinion.
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
they are look like strange in my ear. i dont hear it before and not interested on new coin/ strange coin
this is a bad market that many shitcoin is going to zero. becarefull brother
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 12, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Honestly I am not familiar the coins that you've mentioned, but I made a little research and I don't think it will exist for long run anytime it might be disappear. Choose crypto coins that already known and had a promising features, do not pick like a shitcoins.

Nothing much actually to say for those coins as rightly said does not seems have the best of the future only may be some may have a short duration run and if ready take those risk then it is fine else can look for some other better coins present in the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
better you should buy those coins that are in the top 100. They are more reliable than those that are on your list.
if in my opinion to choose a coin to be used as an investment is better the coins of bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins will make you all get rich quickly even though you have to wait until the right time the price of these two coins soared
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

As many others on this topic, I`ve never heard of this coins. What is your reasoning in choosing them? Why don`t you invest in some well-known reliable coins?
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
October 12, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
Do you want to choose this coin? I haven't been able to deal with the coin to think about choosing someone else like ETH or LBC
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
October 12, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Honestly I am not familiar the coins that you've mentioned, but I made a little research and I don't think it will exist for long run anytime it might be disappear. Choose crypto coins that already known and had a promising features, do not pick like a shitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

I do not know these coins and never heard of them. Maybe these are new coins in the crypto market? I invest in coins with technology and good development potential. Examine your chosen coins so as not to lose your money.
Pages:
Jump to: