Pages:
Author

Topic: Choose with me - page 6. (Read 1017 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 05, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
i never hear those coins before, maybe those are just new coins
in the bearish market like this, I highly recommended to buy some good coins such as top 10 in cmc. it can reduce your risk

I haven't heard of any of these coins either.  He really should just stick most of his money into bitcoin and ethereum.  Only use like 25 percent of the funds to invest in these high risk low cap coins.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 11:14:07 AM
I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

which one of them should i invest in??
I will only pick one or two of these 4 coins.
electra may be slightly better than the 4 coins, I think some of these coins have not shown significant development. so it's better to choose and research from these 4 coins until you find a good and high-potential coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:15:09 AM
in the bearish market like this, I highly recommended to buy some good coins such as top 10 in cmc. it can reduce your risk
I agree here, in my opinion investing in some coins even from the top 100 would be a better option, ofcourse make some research on them first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 09:00:10 AM
Like you got told, it's really wiser to buy some well-known coins when dealing with a bear market. The danger with buying some more unknown coins is the threat to become a bag holder.

Example: you buy some top 200+ coin for 1000usd and some months later the hype dies. Now you are left with your bags that don't have any liquidity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 08:43:52 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
October 05, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
I have some bitcoin to invest in the following crypto and i need your help with me

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

if told to choose I will choose electra
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

OP coin
Condensate (rain)
Electra
Colossus

Pages:
Jump to: