Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 24. (Read 51957 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Novaexchange will not let me fill in the form without paying some random coin that I don't have. I'm also not going to buy it just to ask to be added to voting. If anyone does have it, here is the link I would add in the source box: http://www.chunk.host/Binaries/Linux/
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
What do I need for free distribution ? Do I need to download the wallet and leave the address in the thread or must I pm the OP my address ? In would like some free chunk coin please.

Is the exchange working nicely with chunck ?

The free distribution is over and only for senior members up only,but you can get chunks on altex.ws you can get it as low 2000 sats each,once it hit other market the price could increase..
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
What do I need for free distribution ? Do I need to download the wallet and leave the address in the thread or must I pm the OP my address ? In would like some free chunk coin please.

Is the exchange working nicely with chunck ?
I don't have an account there so it won't let me do the form. I very highly doubt it will have zero volume. I think people need to have confidence in AltEx, they handled the swap very smoothly.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Why wouldn't places want to list it? We have distribution initially of almost 250 members. There is no reason not to.

We will get listed,some exchanges really wants to list community powered crypto currency but they are also quick to delist when the coin shows zero volume,let's get to Nova much cheaper we only need to vote,I am voting coins that I am not part of,why not this ..
Why wouldn't places want to list it? We have distribution initially of almost 250 members. There is no reason not to.
Activity: 88
I think that Nova, Ccex or Yobit are the real possibilities for Chunk.. Polo and bittrex need a market volume that chunk at this time can not have.. Look at xzc (zerocoin) listed on Nova and after 100btc/24h, went to bittrex.. So we have to concentrate on minor exchange.. Do you really think Polo will list Chunk?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I seems to like this coin innovation but the wallet seems like a skyrocket science, when will it get listed in an exchange has i will like to be one of the early adopter of chunk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
please create  a  donation  bitcoin address

Activity: 201
Merit: 11
to exit to other exchanges that something is done?
Another is just emailing [email protected] but we need lots of people to do that to get their attention.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Just post the links to the forms and I will do them if you guys don't want to. We need to get things moving.
People can help Chunk: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Poloniex is best exchange site. Chunk will best rate at the site. I sent request some days ago.
Just post the links to the forms and I will do them if you guys don't want to. We need to get things moving.
Link the thread or Linuxd wallet download in the source box. I am more than happy to talk to those that want more info.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Well if nobody wants to take the 3 minutes needed to fill out a simple form, just post links and I'll just do it. I'm very disappointed though. I was really hoping people would pitch and and help each other since everyone got the same amount of coins and for free. Dang crypto is so lazy. I shouldn't even bother if nobody else wants to either. Most of you guys are probably just waiting to dump anyway.

I think there are some users and holder of the coin that have submitted a request to some exchanges.  It would be easy for the supporter to fill out a form for this coin but we all stop in a line where we need to put the source code of chunk, it is one of the requirement of several exchanges.  We have experience about submitting a request and not including the source code will lead us to nothing.  Except when the developer  talk directly to the exchange and explain the reason why he had the source code hidden.  Some people here already offered the vote support for the coin, as of now that is the best they can offer for this coin in my opinion.
Activity: 88
Well if nobody wants to take the 3 minutes needed to fill out a simple form, just post links and I'll just do it. I'm very disappointed though. I was really hoping people would pitch and and help each other since everyone got the same amount of coins and for free. Dang crypto is so lazy. I shouldn't even bother if nobody else wants to either. Most of you guys are probably just waiting to dump anyway.

I understand your thought, but sincerely I don't understand that, well money for free, but for what else? Aims are not clear to me, maybe a road map or more info on this forum and your website, that spoke only about distribution and supernode.
I'm telling you this beacuse I think that people need motivation, to be luky (free distribution) to be part of a project, let the users know more about Chunk
Really guys? I should have charged as an ICO instead of giving away for free so anyone else cared about the coin since it made you put money up first. Mistakes...
Pages:
Jump to: