Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 28. (Read 51935 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Is this a new wallet? I look in the folder called "chunkB" in C: \ Users \ Name \ AppData \ Roaming \
What about the 418 chunk that you gave yesterday.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Still working on it, but all the links are up now.

http://www.chunk.host
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Thanks. Unfortunately, you've missed the initial. But hop in Slack channel and I'll be doing giveaways and promotions to submit to exchanges. Smiley

Sounds great, I'll do that thanks.

It's much better to post it here and accept members lower than senior members,for supporters to grow you also need to accept late comers do not be stuck with numbers of supporters ..Let people know every body are welcome to join.

New, fake names would let people claim 100 times then.

It takes 2 full months and 60 posts (both conditions need to be met) to achieve regular member status. Nobody will do that just for free chunks. You could accept them.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks. Unfortunately, you've missed the initial. But hop in Slack channel and I'll be doing giveaways and promotions to submit to exchanges. Smiley

It's much better to post it here and accept members lower than senior members,for supporters to grow you also need to accept late comers do not be stuck with numbers of supporters ..Let people know every body are welcome to join.

I agree, I noted that there is at least one user on Altex, that sell exactly the double of share's amount. I think that one distribuotin with that conditions is enaugh, maybe 2012 old account could be better.
There are too many examples about where "very free" coin are now. Hope that there will be possibilities for those couldn't get the free distribution to take part of this project trading it

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

legendary
Activity: 1288

Sounds great, I'll do that thanks for the quick reply.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
2 days and No answers from the exchange altex.ws, sorry to say this but now i'm thinking that i lost my coins.  Embarrassed

The admin of altex.ws is very active in this thread,or you can find him by scrolling and looking on this thread,you can send him a pm here,I'm sure he will address this issue..

Thanks i will, i hope he can i don´t want to lose my coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
When will be adding on yobit ?
It is better to adding on yobit soon.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
2 days and No answers from the exchange altex.ws, sorry to say this but now i'm thinking that i lost my coins.  Embarrassed

The admin of altex.ws is very active in this thread,or you can find him by scrolling and looking on this thread,you can send him a pm here,I'm sure he will address this issue..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1288
The wallet looks very nice. Is the free distribution still ongoing? how do I sign up?
Join me in the new Slack channel! I'll be doing giveaways and other promotions while we work our way on to other exchanges and get more exposure.

https://chunkcoin.slack.com

If anyone wants an invite, PM me your email address for a direct link.
Join me in the new Slack channel! I'll be doing giveaways and other promotions while we work our way on to other exchanges and get more exposure.

https://chunkcoin.slack.com
When are you going to tell us how to apply for for the free Chunk.
I want some please !!

You are weeks late,but you can buy Chunks while it is cheap on [Suspicious link removed],you will have no problem syncing your wallet just like some of the users here,we're using the new wallet which is far better than the old one..

Yeah i bet you are one lucky guy, you skipped the trouble of syncing the chunk wallet.  And you have a cheaper chunk now since it was at 5k+ sat when it was first released.  They said that the staking of chunk is pretty good but have low reward
Altex have low volume. It's hard to trade on some large exchanges. Sent a request to Yobit.

Huh  send request is not useless

at least need a block explore for adding yobit

I agree it would be hard to enlist tis coin to yobit unless the developer of this coin have a conversation with them and why he have to hide the premine source code.

Why does the dev need to hide source code?

There are many optimizations made to the way it handles transactions and Supernodes. There is no possible way to double spend.
Activity: 88
When are you going to tell us how to apply for for the free Chunk.
I want some please !!

You are weeks late,but you can buy Chunks while it is cheap on Altex.ws,you will have no problem syncing your wallet just like some of the users here,we're using the new wallet which is far better than the old one..

Yeah i bet you are one lucky guy, you skipped the trouble of syncing the chunk wallet.  And you have a cheaper chunk now since it was at 5k+ sat when it was first released.  They said that the staking of chunk is pretty good but have low reward
Altex have low volume. It's hard to trade on some large exchanges. Sent a request to Yobit.

Huh  send request is not useless

at least need a block explore for adding yobit

I agree it would be hard to enlist tis coin to yobit unless the developer of this coin have a conversation with them and why he have to hide the premine source code.

Why does the dev need to hide source code?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Any news about new exchanges, guys? Yobit/Bittrex?
Pages:
Jump to: