Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 45. (Read 51950 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Oh guys please!!!!have you ever swapped coins?
the dev said that he's doing the swap in a platform (exchange maybe) so you create an account,you deposit your coins,they do the swap and then you withdraw.
so i think no one will lose coins  Grin

This is a much better alternative,no one will really lose money here I hope the dev consider this alternative,it's fair and transparent,still waiting for that update so we can finish this and move on to the second phase of development.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
the dev said that he's doing the swap in a platform (exchange maybe) so you create an account,you deposit your coins,they do the swap and then you withdraw.

One question here, how can someone move his coins to some platform if he cannot sync or connect the wallet? was it the port issue?  Anyway in my opinion trading of this coin should be suspended for now since there is an incoming swap of coins, it may result in an issue so better wait for the coin to be swapped before buying this coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
try this
addnode=85.24.143.58
addnode=54.187.139.86
i hope helped
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I Actually really want to offer my Chunk Coin but Unfortunately My wallet still not sync yet about 2 days I guess Sad I see some people quite interested for running supernode

Almost buy Chunks to my friend but after seeing this issue I wouls have to defer or delay my transaction,I still believe that this coin has a good future,the dev team just need to fix the bugs so we can go on promoting this in exchange..
Activity: 938
I Actually really want to offer my Chunk Coin but Unfortunately My wallet still not sync yet about 2 days I guess Sad I see some people quite interested for running supernode
legendary
With all these sync problems I wonder whether it would be more practical to redo the distribution rather than a swap.

The dev already has the list of names. All that's needed is a web form for users to provide a new wallet address

there must be a better solutions cuz i already bought chunks from some1 here and i'm sure other people have done so too.
we would loose this coins, thats a no go for me!
Totally agree. I also bought some chunks for installing supernode and I don't want lose my coins.

It's going to be complicated once there is a distribution of the chunks,there have been sell going on,buyer will have to prove that he bought chunks to one holders and the holders that sold som eof his chunk will get another free give away ..
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
i have the mac version of the wallet, i dont know how to add node, what should i do??? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
With all these sync problems I wonder whether it would be more practical to redo the distribution rather than a swap.

The dev already has the list of names. All that's needed is a web form for users to provide a new wallet address

there must be a better solutions cuz i already bought chunks from some1 here and i'm sure other people have done so too.
Totally agree. I also bought some chunks for installing supernode and I don't want lose my coins.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is the recent sale price of chunk here?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Seeing what is happening i think the dev will take a while to update your wallets and a redo of the distribution will make it more complicated as the guy stated above he bought some coins from a dude here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
let's start over with new wallet and distribution. I missed the first distribution.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 916
Merit: 500
the block chain is not working. it seems everyone has their own fork after the start of the staking

The same complaint.

My wallet seems to be stuck at a certain block and is not moving properly.
legendary
Activity: 1162
the block chain is not working. it seems everyone has their own fork after the start of the staking

The same complaint.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

0.5 BTC, I would sell it   Cheesy

That's over $300 ,update us if you have sold your Chunks,still no one is opening a thread in the marketplace,I would like to open but I would like to see more updates to see if the price could be more higher than what I'm thinking of which is $100 for 418 chunks..

If dev seriously in this project and many new innovations, I am sure will be appreciated chunkcoin 200k pieces sit even more  Wink
legendary

Dev is releasing a new chain. Wallet will be straight out soon. But, I still have my coins staking while  waiting. Due to low supply of coins it will be easily  forked. Dev also meantion next wallet will be hard coded the node.

I'm also staking my wallet but since day one I have not yet created a single chunk,I think it will take me a month before I made 1 chunk,with the rewards we are getting,that is why the value should be high since generating 1 chunk will take you weeks ..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Dev is releasing a new chain. Wallet will be straight out soon. But, I still have my coins staking while  waiting. Due to low supply of coins it will be easily  forked. Dev also meantion next wallet will be hard coded the node.
Pages:
Jump to: