Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 49. (Read 51950 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
wallet is not sync.

yep me too! was good until some hrs ago now no sync anymore ...
adding all nodes in this thread seems not to help
the same problem here.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
wallet is not sync.

I thought I'm the only one,my wallet is syncing hours ago but now it's showing zero connection I have all the latest nodes here,there seems to be something wrong in the network,not in our configuration.

i'm pretty sure the problem is not on our side and we need to wait for the dev to solve this
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
wallet is not sync.

I thought I'm the only one,my wallet is syncing hours ago but now it's showing zero connection I have all the latest nodes here,there seems to be something wrong in the network,not in our configuration.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
wallet is not sync.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
try this addnode=185.7.80.140
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
i really receive the coin but when i update the new version my wallet is not synced now , is there any problem with my computer ?

or the newversion have some problem ,  i use all the node in this thread  but still not use , please help

Do we have a new version?I am using the one in the announcement page since day one and had no problem syncing it 3 hours ago I added the long list of nodes and now had 5 active connections ,can you please post the new wallet link here or is it the one in the announcement thread.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
i really receive the coin but when i update the new version my wallet is not synced now , is there any problem with my computer ?

or the newversion have some problem ,  i use all the node in this thread  but still not use , please help
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hi dev! What about exchanges?
Activity: 42
@toro iskandar , i have 577 CHUNK , 1 holding it and will sell them for 0.4 BTC Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
cant sync my  wallet with all node got from the thread! what shell i do now?

A friend of mine give me a .conf file to set on Chunk wallet, so I fix my problem.. If you want I can send it to you

Hey why dont you post that file here itself so others problem will also get solved as i am also not able to stake my wallet even after creating the conf file.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
 Huh please make another thread for trade CHUNK.. this thread for discussion only
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I am selling my 418 chunk for 0.25 I think this is a fair price considering that the supply is not huge and the only way you can get more of Chunk is to buy from others since staking is not rewarding if you only have a small amount..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

A friend of mine give me a .conf file to set on Chunk wallet, so I fix my problem.. If you want I can send it to you

that it would nice thanks!
Activity: 56

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
People will dump and some will pump,exchanges consist of people or investors with different investing strategy,some would want to get out before people started to dump it while others will hold it hoping development is on process.

It is quite normal because afterall all you need to know is how to make profit out of your altcoin and not the other way around so getting out as soon as possible is actually much better than holding it in long term unless there is a serious project involved in it which I dont see in this coin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
I want to sell 418 CHUNK for 0.2 BTC   Grin

if anyone is interested PM   Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I want to sell my 418.7820528 for 0.02 btc. anyone interested msg me

check your pm

This is very cheap it's like a fast sell or a dump,that's how I looked into this deal,but of course it's up to the seller,Chunks is a work in progress  I believe it could go higher that the price offered.

thats what will happen once it hit exchange .....

People will dump and some will pump,exchanges consist of people or investors with different investing strategy,some would want to get out before people started to dump it while others will hold it hoping development is on process.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I want to sell my 418.7820528 for 0.02 btc. anyone interested msg me

check your pm

This is very cheap it's like a fast sell or a dump,that's how I looked into this deal,but of course it's up to the seller,Chunks is a work in progress  I believe it could go higher that the price offered.

thats what will happen once it hit exchange .....
Pages:
Jump to: