Pages:
Author

Topic: Cigarettes for sale - page 4. (Read 5384 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 06, 2017, 02:22:18 AM
How much is one pack

Marlboro any color 2$ per pack

Lucky Strike/Winston 1.80$ per pack

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Also can send many other brands, send me pm will check how much a pack is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 06, 2017, 02:18:40 AM
How much is one pack
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 05, 2017, 11:55:48 PM
Please send me a messege if do you accept escrow I'm glad to buy a few boxes.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
No one test this Service ? Review about cigarettes and delivrey etc  Huh

I think i have send 12-13 times a package, last order was this week and shipped.

Review ? Any Buyers ? To confirm thaT
Or You Only talking without Proofs !!

He has not replied to my offer below:

Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.

He look like a Scammer with smart strategy making $2,50 per head he can earn a lot
no availables buyers for review about quality of cigarettes and shipped delivrey etc .. and also don't want send you first and of course u will paid him with you're trusted rated here Smiley I think it will be a great opportunity for him if he send you and than you can also REVIEW and make vouch for others potential buyers Wink
Be Carefull all until we see some reviews here Cool
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
July 05, 2017, 12:51:13 PM
No one test this Service ? Review about cigarettes and delivrey etc  Huh

I think i have send 12-13 times a package, last order was this week and shipped.

He has not replied to my offer below:

Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.

July 05, 2017, 12:25:10 PM

July 05, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

July 05, 2017, 09:35:36 AM
July 03, 2017, 11:26:55 PM
$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service. 

Actually people are allowed to import a limited amount per month legally. I am not sure of the exact number but I think it is about a carton.

No!! I have shipped twice a carton and both where seized and the receiver got an official warning from customs.
I think 3-4 packs is ok, have send most of the time 2 packs but also 3-4 packs and that went good all time so i will
not send cartons anymore.

Cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Max 2 packs each time (20 cigarettes per pack), FREE SHIPPING. Keep in mind that it takes up to 7 days to receive the package.

Also other brands for sale, just send pm if have any questions.

All cigarettes are from the store and original, no fake cigarettes.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
July 02, 2017, 03:06:43 AM
I'll offer escrow.

No fee, just seeking positive trust feedback on this forum equal to the amount of each transaction. PM me for details!

Quote from: poesjesvanger
Escrow available?

Asking the important questions...

Escrow for $2.50 ? Come on... Cheesy

(Not saying that it couldn't be scam, but some people just love bureaucracy...)

quoted because I think DT members leave people red for that
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
July 01, 2017, 05:52:59 PM
Lucky Strike Blue?  If so, I will take 2 packs.  You can ship to me and I can pay when I receive the smokes or we can use Habbear up above for escrow.

Let me know.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
July 01, 2017, 01:09:22 PM
$2.50 a pack including worldwide shipping is freaken cheap.  I don't know how you are making money off of this even if you get the cigarettes for free.  Also, not sure if you know, shipping cigarettes to the USA is illegal.  Good luck on your service. 

Actually people are allowed to import a limited amount per month legally. I am not sure of the exact number but I think it is about a carton.
Activity: 807
Merit: 522
July 01, 2017, 09:12:36 AM
Parliament Night Blue available? If so can I take a vouch copy? Cheesy
July 01, 2017, 05:05:18 AM
still cigarettes for sale.

Camel 1.50$ per pack

Max 2 packs each time (20 cigarettes per pack), FREE SHIPPING. Keep in mind that it takes up to 7 days to receive the package.

Also other brands for sale, just message if have any questions.

All cigarettes are from the store and original, no fake cigarettes.

June 20, 2017, 03:14:00 AM
Still available,  for max 2 pack (20 cigarettes) per pack.

I can send any regular brand, cigarettes are from Asia and come from the stores and are all original, no fake!!!

I can send 2 pack of your favorite brand every 7 days .

Any regular brand, any taste 2$ this includes shipping anywhere in the world (will do that true my office so its free shipping)

2 packs will not be any issue for customs.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
March 05, 2017, 01:31:46 AM
I'll offer escrow.

No fee, just seeking positive trust feedback on this forum equal to the amount of each transaction. PM me for details!

Quote from: poesjesvanger
Escrow available?

Asking the important questions...

Escrow for $2.50 ? Come on... Cheesy

(Not saying that it couldn't be scam, but some people just love bureaucracy...)
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
March 03, 2017, 03:50:24 PM
Smokeysmokey,

sure. Possible. Thanks for reply and please understand, that similar offers are and were made in past.

I am giving you benefit of doubt for sake of this actually being exception to the rule.

Have a nice weekend.
March 02, 2017, 11:52:14 PM
No, replies from established members that would confirm OP actually send the cigarettes. More than a month from initial offer.

But it makes for rather ingenious scheme. Strangers will send you 2.50 dollars. Hundred of such poor suckers would make you 2500 dollars. When they realize, you havent send anything, what are they going to do? Sue you? Go to police and tell about buying counterfeit cigarettes via internet? Of course not, they would be laughed out of office if not fined at the spot.

Good on you buddy, are you from Nigeria by any chance too?

First of all there are no hundred that will send 2.5$, if you screw 1-2 persons it will already be posted here and nobody will deal again with you.
Im not from Nigeria, i am from Europe but live and work in Asia that's why i can offer them for this price, i can ship all brands and taste of cigarettes but only 1-2 packs at a time, no cartons because this will be seized by customs
Activity: 574
Merit: 506
March 02, 2017, 05:06:43 PM
No, replies from established members that would confirm OP actually send the cigarettes. More than a month from initial offer.

But it makes for rather ingenious scheme. Strangers will send you 2.50 dollars. Hundred of such poor suckers would make you 2500 dollars. When they realize, you havent send anything, what are they going to do? Sue you? Go to police and tell about buying counterfeit cigarettes via internet? Of course not, they would be laughed out of office if not fined at the spot.

Good on you buddy, are you from Nigeria by any chance too?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 02, 2017, 02:31:12 PM
What kind of cigarettes you sell ?
Pages:
Jump to: