Pages:
Author

Topic: Circle of Trust [Game/experiment] -- GAME OVER - page 2. (Read 30352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
If you all would refer to the OP, you'll see that the only exemption is if you are a "Garr255 verified Alpaca".

Seeing as you are not Garr255 verified OR and alpaca, it looks like you can't play Sad

Lol okay send me back the coin if you don't want to hold on to it. This game has shown what it will show, and it was a pretty good experiment until things got nasty Smiley

Does anyone want to do the 100btc game again? haha

i'd be happy to participate, but i cannot imagine it being long before someone took it and ran. i mean... that's a big chunk of money these days.

Do you want to participate? Then post a address.
Otherwise, I will wait until end of the week if there is still someone lese and then send it back.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
If you all would refer to the OP, you'll see that the only exemption is if you are a "Garr255 verified Alpaca".

Seeing as you are not Garr255 verified OR and alpaca, it looks like you can't play Sad

Lol okay send me back the coin if you don't want to hold on to it. This game has shown what it will show, and it was a pretty good experiment until things got nasty Smiley

i'd be happy to participate, but i cannot imagine it being long before someone took it and ran. i mean... that's a big chunk of money these days.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can I take it?  I am willing to let a trusted member hold the amount from my own wallet before receiving it.  (IE there is no way I can scam you, as I have passed on the coin before I even got it.)

What would be the point of this? I could send it directly to said member.

But if you find a Member who has already participated to do this and if Garr255 agrees, than OK.

Other than that, if there isn't someone to take that coin soon, maybe it's time to send it back to Garr255?

Patience .. heh.. I'm sure a trustable noob will stumble across this thread, any day now. Grin

I'll be happy to take it back if you don't want to wait for another player and/or Garr's input.

@D3stroy3r Give it up.

Rawr. Alright, whatever. Also, make note that there's a noob version of this game.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Can I take it?  I am willing to let a trusted member hold the amount from my own wallet before receiving it.  (IE there is no way I can scam you, as I have passed on the coin before I even got it.)

But if you find a Member who has already participated to do this and if Garr255 agrees, than OK.

Other than that, if there isn't someone to take that coin soon, maybe it's time to send it back to Garr255?

Patience .. heh.. I'm sure a trustable noob will stumble across this thread, any day now. Grin

I'll be happy to take it back if you don't want to wait for another player and/or Garr's input.

@D3stroy3r Give it up.
Can I take it?  I am willing to let a trusted member hold the amount from my own wallet before receiving it.  (IE there is no way I can scam you, as I have passed on the coin before I even got it.)

Already spent the coin I was going to use.  So yeah, I say send it back to Garr if no one else is playing.

Or you could make it more interesting and allow Jr. Members to play. I'd say contact Garr to figure out what should happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can I take it?  I am willing to let a trusted member hold the amount from my own wallet before receiving it.  (IE there is no way I can scam you, as I have passed on the coin before I even got it.)

Already spent the coin I was going to use.  So yeah, I say send it back to Garr if no one else is playing.
legendary

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Argh.

They weight of this coin is pressing heavy on me.

Is there nobody left to carry it?
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Can I play more than once, naked short the coin for a week, and have the next guy pay for my losses? Tongue
Activity: 854
Can I play more than once?
legendary
Again, Im right here... It is a trust experiment, why not stretch the boundaries?

Sorry, sending it to you would be against the rules of the game.  Sad

Only "Full members" and above can participate, just to avoid someone creating an account to steal the coin
Bump.  Cheesy

Seem there are not many left that haven't played yet.

Again, Im right here... It is a trust experiment, why not stretch the boundaries?
legendary
Bump.  Cheesy

Seem there are not many left that haven't played yet.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary
I want next.

1FQTpFGqyTufTGih7ZpTT6kR1DKtdFyACV

Come on!
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
Im not a full member, but I've been a long time lurker of this forum. 1D2UMziqTk2MEkWVgh8tSmTG4knYjXnyCM

And I am Satoshi, but we are similar in that we have no way to prove our (likely false) statements Wink
Im not a full member, but I've been a long time lurker of this forum. 1D2UMziqTk2MEkWVgh8tSmTG4knYjXnyCM
Pages:
Jump to: