Pages:
Author

Topic: Citizens School in Dubai Accept Crypto for Tuition Payment - page 2. (Read 165 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 10
mass adoption of cryptocurrencies in recent times has increased quite significantly... and this is a very good thing because more and more people will adopt crypto and this will make crypto even more valuable in the future
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
I’m honestly not that surprised, not that I don’t view this as positive news, but Dubai is such a progressive area in many senses that this seems like a natural thing for them. That place has so many cool high tech attractions it’s not even funny. Only problem it seems is that amount of corrupt that is allowed there.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
Citizens School in Dubai Accept Crypto for Tuition Payment.

The Good news is coming from Dubai stating that "Citizens School" now accept the payment for tuition fee in cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Ethereum), this comes as the first of it kind all over the United Arab Emirates and the entire middle east region as to accepting crypto payment in schools with the official statement quoted below

The school promises to offer flexible payment options in addition to traditional forms of payments and interest-free monthly payment options that Citizens Schoolwill offer. As explained, payments in crypto will be accepted in a tie-up with a digital currency platform that processes cryptocurrency payments and automatically converts them to Emirati dirhams (AED).

It could be recalled on the recent booming of crypto activities in UAE and how the government provide a suitable regulation for the exhibition of "Crypto Free Zone" in the region and the massive relocation of crypto investstor from Russia to UAE because the atmosphere there promote cryptocurrency activities as well as being fully supported by the government, also Dubai is well known as the "Centre for Business and Commerce" as it hold annual "Biz Expo Summit" whereby different countries all over the globe mark the attendance.

The rate of digital technology development is fast increasing in the region while the founder of the "Citizens School" in Dubai made a statement with a commitment and interest to help the upcoming generations equiped in the era of digital economy in UAE at large.

It’s a good thing that schools are starting to adopt cryptocurrencies for tuition payments. How I wish I can see that as well right here in the Philippines. I only knew that some top famous universities in my country are already implementing elective blockchain courses, and some are trying to adopt it into the curriculum of a certain department like Commerce, Information Tech, etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Citizens School in Dubai Accept Crypto for Tuition Payment.

The Good news is coming from Dubai stating that "Citizens School" now accept the payment for tuition fee in cryptocurrency (Bitcoin & Ethereum), this comes as the first of it kind all over the United Arab Emirates and the entire middle east region as to accepting crypto payment in schools with the official statement quoted below

The school promises to offer flexible payment options in addition to traditional forms of payments and interest-free monthly payment options that Citizens Schoolwill offer. As explained, payments in crypto will be accepted in a tie-up with a digital currency platform that processes cryptocurrency payments and automatically converts them to Emirati dirhams (AED).

It could be recalled on the recent booming of crypto activities in UAE and how the government provide a suitable regulation for the exhibition of "Crypto Free Zone" in the region and the massive relocation of crypto investstor from Russia to UAE because the atmosphere there promote cryptocurrency activities as well as being fully supported by the government, also Dubai is well known as the "Centre for Business and Commerce" as it hold annual "Biz Expo Summit" whereby different countries all over the globe mark the attendance.

The rate of digital technology development is fast increasing in the region while the founder of the "Citizens School" in Dubai made a statement with a commitment and interest to help the upcoming generations equiped in the era of digital economy in UAE at large.
Pages:
Jump to: