Pages:
Author

Topic: [CIV]★Civilization coin ★pos ★7.000.000★ - page 23. (Read 39627 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
that's the longest hour I've ever seen - LOL!!!

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Any update on time dev? How much longer?
Activity: 311
so many stupid fucking asians are making coins, I mistake, I fork so I fix tmr, ok Interesting, I mine.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I hope these idiots get it running because I'm going to throw a couple hundred hash at it, accumulate a zillion coins then dump them all once the time is right and run this coing into the ground for wasting my time tonight and cutting short a nice night out with friends.

You cut short a nice night out to try and mine an alt coin? Get your priorities right and then deal with that childish attitude.

go fuck yourself asshole.

You're the asshole, asshole.
I hope these idiots get it running because I'm going to throw a couple hundred hash at it, accumulate a zillion coins then dump them all once the time is right and run this coing into the ground for wasting my time tonight and cutting short a nice night out with friends.

You cut short a nice night out to try and mine an alt coin? Get your priorities right and then deal with that childish attitude.

go fuck yourself asshole.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
loosk interesting
We come back soon Smiley

it's we will be back soon - you idiots - if you're going to attempt to write english please get someone to help you get it right.

I actually hope you don't come back at all.

LOL

Nothing better to do pal?

not since these friggin bozos wasted my time tonight no...got any other brilliant fucking questions?
We come back soon Smiley

it's we will be back soon - you idiots - if you're going to attempt to write english please get someone to help you get it right.

LOL

Nothing better to do pal?
We come back soon Smiley

LOL
Total scam. Dont waste your time, btc and electricity.

And just how did you come to this conclusion? Because you are pissed off because of the delay or something else...?

Stop screaming scam. A delay is NOT scam. If you do not want to mine this, then stay away... Very easy.

I never thought it was a scam - just a bunch of clueless idiots who did absolutely no testing - that's all : LOL
I think all pools now Has been added, If you Pool is not added pm plz  Smiley
Now we are working on the source

Excellent work Dev! Keep us posted on when we can start our rigs mining Smiley
Activity: 42
I think all pools now Has been added, If you Pool is not added pm plz  Smiley
Now we are working on the source
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
PHC   go go go  !!!
Activity: 64
Merit: 5
The dev is prob. working away there behind the scenes, at the end of the day its like hard to get all the parts to work together, as you can imagine lots of moving parts in new coin launch.. so long as the dev is in communication this is the only problem to stop all this FUD crap.. like the guy said couple of posts back, the time passed since launch you would have only mined a few anyway..
Activity: 42
We come back soon Smiley
Activity: 182
The dev is incompetent. Don't get burned by these daily get rich quick schemes with premines that get insta-dumped the moment there are buy orders.
Activity: 44
Maybe the dev can't predict how long it will take to fix the code. If it takes too long he will have to postpone it just to get some sleep.
Pages:
Jump to: