Pages:
Author

Topic: [CIV]★Civilization coin ★pos ★7.000.000★ - page 24. (Read 39627 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Don't postpone a day, that's just arbitrary. When you have fixed the code launch it - if it takes an hour then launch it in an hour (Once the pools have the wallet). You postpone it a day and most of us will walk away and mine something else that is due to launch.

Already waited two hours for this thing, just get it fixed and launch it as planned.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Civilization coin

we Have mistake in source code Working to fix it
Because we do not want get fork i Settings a countdown soon
Please accept apology

We would suggest you postpone at least until tomorrow then so everyone can prepare again... If you give all miners and pools time to prepare again, it will be the best for the coin.

Yes, please reschedule for another day.

I also support! ! ! ! The majority of Chinese miners were tired out, ha ha! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Agreed. Post pone as long as you need to for a legitimate launch.
Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
Civilization coin

Please accept apology

We would suggest you postpone at least until tomorrow then so everyone can prepare again... If you give all miners and pools time to prepare again, it will be the best for the coin.

Yes, please reschedule for another day.
Activity: 112
Civilization coin

Please accept apology

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Civilization coin

Please accept apology
Activity: 266
http://civ.cryptopool.eu/ looks to be the best of the bunch here - only 1% fee compared to 2% on Broken Arrow.

I'll pay the extra 1% not to have to look at those stupid screens - I like the speedometer style skins on mpos...

I'll stay where I'm at.
Activity: 364
I'm really quite sane!
So...wonder how many coins they've mined in the past hour.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Dev step up please.

Edit: op updated
Activity: 61
Offline liar sleep ...
http://civ.cryptopool.eu/ looks to be the best of the bunch here - only 1% fee compared to 2% on Broken Arrow.
Activity: 459
Any word on how it's coming along dev? Timeline of launch or anything?
Activity: 65
If delayed, please early to say, Leia!
Nearly all of the coins that are big on volume now had issues at launch - its not an easy thing to do, especially if the dev is operating alone.

Give the guy a break - you have nothing to lose aside from an hour or two of not mining a coin that will net you about 20c lol

yes I do - it's friday night and a local bar seat is calling my name and my hot wife!

Smiley
at least they didn;t give the wallet out to pool owners like the guys at UVC did and then one of them started premining - delayed the whole thing by a day and then it tanked!
Nearly all of the coins that are big on volume now had issues at launch - its not an easy thing to do, especially if the dev is operating alone.

Give the guy a break - you have nothing to lose aside from an hour or two of not mining a coin that will net you about 20c lol
Total scam. Dont waste your time, btc and electricity.

And just how did you come to this conclusion? Because you are pissed off because of the delay or something else...?

Stop screaming scam. A delay is NOT scam. If you do not want to mine this, then stay away... Very easy.

well - it's been an hour or was that an hour from the time you guys discovered problems?

Maybe he took my advice and postponed it 2 hours so I could participate! hahaha oh man this is too funny
auy
Activity: 336

And just how did you come to this conclusion? Because you are pissed off because of the delay or something else...?

Stop screaming scam. A delay is NOT scam. If you do not want to mine this, then stay away... Very easy.
+!111

well - it's been an hour or was that an hour from the time you guys discovered problems?
Pages:
Jump to: