Pages:
Author

Topic: [CIV]★Civilization coin ★pos ★7.000.000★ - page 5. (Read 39618 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Hey all I turned CIV back on at cryptoaltex for deposits/withdraws and trading if you want.  There are no buy orders currently so I don't see any harm in letting you all decide how you want to handle the issue.

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BTC&coin=CIV
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Anarchyx give an good proposale and let`s collect those 140000 CIV for devs if they want.

I will donate some if dev responds

Me too.
Community take-over is the way we have to go. I'm willing to spend my already mined 100 CIV for a NEW dev team.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Anarchyx give an good proposale and let`s collect those 140000 CIV for devs if they want.

Me too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Now we will discuss how to compensate for all of the damage to the rental rigs
And compensate the aggrieved
This is your last post 2 days ago.
I don't think you wanted to say discuss. Maybe forget was the word you had in mind?
Activity: 480

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
yea - I'm staying away from this one. I was originally interested but now? no way

I'm looking forward to the Dvorak coin tomorrow - those devs seem to have their act together unlike these bumbling fools. : LOL

I'm looking forward for Roman coin and there interesting IPO structure Cheesy
Activity: 51
Activity: 266
The only reasonable way to deal with this would be to just go on mining and live with the loss. Re-launch will kill the coin.
DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR - DVORAK - THAT'S THE COIN!
Activity: 644
yep.i wont touch this after a relaunch.coin dead as far as i am concerned.really cant be that good of a dev if he let his premine get hacked.maybe its for the best
Activity: 19
This is great! lol, I come home from work and my grid seeds are hashing away at this coin..... then I read all this shit... waste of 24 hours and absolutely no one buying this coin,,, geez.... no wonder.... to bad as the pool, wallet etc. all seemed very strong oh well

LOL, same thing happened to me, but luckily it was only 16 hours for me.. How many grids you got?
This is great! lol, I come home from work and my grid seeds are hashing away at this coin..... then I read all this shit... waste of 24 hours and absolutely no one buying this coin,,, geez.... no wonder.... to bad as the pool, wallet etc. all seemed very strong oh well

I feel your pain, I mined 15k already lol.  Dev needs to stick with it and we'll send him some free coin.  A new coin launch will go absolutely nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
The net hashrate is going high so fast. Which one is that pool?
If there was a way to prove the premine was stolen, I have no problem donating 5% of my income to dev's.  Not worth restarting though, everyone loses too much that way and new coin won't go anywhere.
True.
Btw I like your signature. I'm thinking similarily Smiley.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
If there was a way to prove the premine was stolen, I have no problem donating 5% of my income to dev's.  Not worth restarting though, everyone loses too much that way and new coin won't go anywhere.
True.
Btw I like your signature. I'm thinking similarily Smiley.
If there was a way to prove the premine was stolen, I have no problem donating 5% of my income to dev's.  Not worth restarting though, everyone loses too much that way and new coin won't go anywhere.
Activity: 182
I don't think the dev is even reading these posts. They just seem to be off in their own crazy little world  Huh
lol you can't relaunch coin because you lost premine.  That's ridiculous.
yea - I'm staying away from this one. I was originally interested but now? no way

I'm looking forward to the Dvorak coin tomorrow - those devs seem to have their act together unlike these bumbling fools. : LOL
Pages:
Jump to: