Pages:
Author

Topic: CKPool Stats - iPhone App - page 5. (Read 22071 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 621
February 18, 2016, 01:18:54 PM
Pasted my btc address into the direct addresses and nothing Sad

You might have something now.   If you don't PM me the address you are using.

Yep got it now. Thanks for sorting it.
vh
Activity: 699
Merit: 666
February 18, 2016, 12:48:09 PM
Would you consider adding more control over the notification sounds?

It would be great to be able to have a different, user selectable sound for blocks found verses payout events.

It would also be nice to be able to control which notifications have sound and which do not. Currently all you can to is disable all notification sounds.

Yes.   Actively working on it.   Shooting to get that into this next version and ideally out way before the pool hits 10 blocks a daily with 10 payouts as it will quickly become a bit tiresome instead of useful for some (esp those not interested).

edit: I've already demoted the payout notification to not have sound - 2/13.    Will make it configurable though with defaults.
vh
February 18, 2016, 12:41:14 PM

You might have something now.   If you don't PM me the address you are using.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
February 18, 2016, 12:00:25 PM
Would you consider adding more control over the notification sounds?

It would be great to be able to have a different, user selectable sound for blocks found verses payout events.

It would also be nice to be able to control which notifications have sound and which do not. Currently all you can to is disable all notification sounds.
February 18, 2016, 11:33:49 AM
vh
February 18, 2016, 11:04:07 AM
Does the app list miners that are mining on the solo pool? As I pointed mine to it this morning and it's been hashing away according to the app but now it's stopped.

Copy and paste your solo bitcoin address into the direct address area and it should pick it up.
February 18, 2016, 10:39:56 AM
Does the app list miners that are mining on the solo pool? As I pointed mine to it this morning and it's been hashing away according to the app but now it's stopped.
vh
February 16, 2016, 01:31:33 AM
What are the colours (yellow, white, green) on the workers screen and what does it mean tapping on the different workers?
text yellow = sort applied ascending
text green = sort applied descending

edit: applied to the item colored.   sorted by worker name or by hashrate (when the text is tapped).

Also, I set the main screen (which is all I ever look at) to Top Left: Shares, Top Right: Errors, Bottom Left: Users, Bottom Right: Workers.
Seems it forgets that and comes back with varying layouts sometimes when I start it.
Tapping the middle to hide/show the top right and bottom left also shows random settings in them.
The stats are released from the hidden bubbles so the can be cycle through on the remaining two, that leaves it to pick up the next two stats on appear, not entirely random.
Once I move this into the configuration section instead of tapping, it will not be as noticeable.
That aside, looks like I skipped the save step on app close.  
Rearranged defaults until I can get the saving part squared away.

(also I can't for the life of me work out how to find the readme details on the app store at the moment)
the what? it probably doesn't exist.

Edit: oh also, "Errors" should say "Invalid"
Label adjusted.
vh
February 16, 2016, 01:15:09 AM
Just letting you know that im not picking up my miner on the app. Pool stats seem ok but my miner isn't listed.

Thanks.

Should be okay now, better fix in the works.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
February 15, 2016, 06:42:42 PM
Oh questions I forgot to ask before:
What are the colours (yellow, white, green) on the workers screen and what does it mean tapping on the different workers?
Seems to affect sorting but I couldn't guess what it was doing from what was happening on the screen.
I guess the colours may have to do with monitoring but can't really tell.

Also, I set the main screen (which is all I ever look at) to Top Left: Shares, Top Right: Errors, Bottom Left: Users, Bottom Right: Workers.
Seems it forgets that and comes back with varying layouts sometimes when I start it.
Tapping the middle to hide/show the top right and bottom left also shows random settings in them.

(also I can't for the life of me work out how to find the readme details on the app store at the moment Tongue)

Edit: oh also, "Errors" should say "Invalid"
February 15, 2016, 06:08:29 PM
Just letting you know that im not picking up my miner on the app. Pool stats seem ok but my miner isn't listed.

Thanks.
February 14, 2016, 12:17:39 PM
That's great cheers.
vh
February 14, 2016, 12:16:45 PM
Nice little update on the app. I've got a red notification bubble on the app icon but clicked everything I can on the three pages.

The number represents the count of idle workers seen.   It will clear out when idle workers clear out.   Added to FAQ section.
If it doesn't match, possible bug.
February 14, 2016, 08:29:34 AM
Nice little update on the app. I've got a red notification bubble on the app icon but clicked everything I can on the three pages.
vh
February 13, 2016, 11:00:43 AM
Bumping up the configuration toggle switches from the todo section to v1.3.
vh
February 13, 2016, 10:44:14 AM
I keep getting an alert every so often, that I can only guess is a worker related alert (but there's no text anywhere saying what the alert is)
How can I disable this? I only want block alerts (and payout alerts if I must)

I have a bunch of tiny miners that talk to the nodes, I don't care what their hash rate is.

Those extra buzzing/sounds without text should be gone now.       
vh
February 13, 2016, 10:38:14 AM
Idle count change alert, it changes the app icon number to match your idle worker count.    Adjusting the badges to send without sound (no dings or buzz).   
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
February 13, 2016, 05:05:58 AM
I keep getting an alert every so often, that I can only guess is a worker related alert (but there's no text anywhere saying what the alert is)
How can I disable this? I only want block alerts (and payout alerts if I must)

I have a bunch of tiny miners that talk to the nodes, I don't care what their hash rate is.
vh
February 13, 2016, 01:34:23 AM
layering issue.   fixed in the code for the next build.   now that i see the ipad version, i'll tag scaling to the misc todo section.
vh
February 13, 2016, 01:26:49 AM
With 1.2, on an iPad mini, when I tap the middle to hide the top right, bottom left stats, it puts a 'blank' box there and obscures part of the time at the top (right) and the marquee at the bottom (left)

thanks for the quick update.   sounds like my height adjustment offset is off for the iPad mini.   changing a simple on/off visibility was oddly trickier than it sounds.  will add a quick iPad simulator run and see if i can correct that.  
Pages:
Jump to: