Pages:
Author

Topic: - CKSolo Block Hunt - Forum Block Hunters - HASHPOWER REQUIRED - Escrow - - page 2. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Block Hunting
Welcome to the team rvadan!  Look forward to having you on the team!

Only 21.64TH required now before we can kick things off!

Block Hunting
Hey how do i upload a pic of my hash? I know total noob 😂😂😂.

just upload a picture to https://imgur.com/ and post the link here. Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey how do i upload a pic of my hash? I know total noob 😂😂😂.
Block Hunting
Activity: 7
please up date my hashrate to 6.13  Grin
Block Hunting
Block Hunting
Count me in with 8.74TH

Hi rvdan can you post us some proof of hash rate so we can verify this before adding you to the list that would be great!

I have contacted all the people on the list today via PM to supply proof of there hashrate so we can add a verified next to there name,  this way there will be no delay in the project starting when we hit the target.

Thanks guys!

Activity: 5
Count me in with 8.74TH
Block Hunting
Only 31TH required till launch guys!

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Ya thats prob a good idea.

Good luck guys!
Block Hunting
The whole point is to keep the numbers down I did up the amount to 30 users but after consideration, I reduced this to 25 so there is more reward for the people taking part I feel it would be too much work for CK to work out the payouts splitting the pool effort like that.

I think we will stick to the idea 100th with 25 members with for the first round then see where it goes from there.

I do like the idea of a sort of split-pool contest that does sound like something that could be possible in the future!

If we were to hit a block and if I was in the pool with only 32 GHS I would only expect a small tip....lol like...0.01 Cheesy haha Or fuck it could just donate the tiny amount of hash power to your pool. Either way.
We should have a competition and have 2 different pools and split up into 2 teams Smiley then us little guys can play too! haha and we can make it so each team has the same amount of hashing power.
I got a shitty little rock miner r box? lol think its only 32GHS though...haha
Activity: 8
Lets get lucky! Sign me up - S5 @1.2TH.
Block Hunting
I would participate with my Gekkoscience 2PAC 20GH/s if possible. If there are only 30 places, each would have to contribute 3,33333 TH/s to reach the 100 TH/s

Due to the vast range of hash rates offered its hard to calculate going by  100/30 = 3.33333

We have some offering up to 18TH and as low as 20GH from yourself so you can see why there is no calculation on each miner must supply X-amount of hashing power.

I can add you to the list if you wish?
Activity: 28
I would participate with my Gekkoscience 2PAC 20GH/s if possible. If there are only 30 places, each would have to contribute 3,33333 TH/s to reach the 100 TH/s
Pages:
Jump to: