Pages:
Author

Topic: - CKSolo Block Hunt - Forum Block Hunters - HASHPOWER REQUIRED - Escrow - - page 4. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
User - nhminer
Hashrate - 3.85TH
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey Atrax, I am interested as well! I think its a great idea and hopefully more people will join the list for more coins Cheesy

I´ll pitch in with my 9TH eBang eBit miner.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
Block Hunting
I have an S5 that I can add to the pool. 1.2 Th

Great news.  I will add you to the list.
Activity: 27
I have an S5 that I can add to the pool. 1.2 Th
Block Hunting
Come on people where is all the miners with s3's s4, s5 tucked away gathering dust!

There must me miners out there somewhere!
Block Hunting
I have put some numbers into a calculation tool and here are the numbers we could be looking at if we hit the 100TH threshold.

CK might be able to shed some light on these figures or some more accurate pool statistics to aid in calculations.

Mining CKsolo  -  
Network Difficulty: 1,103,400,932,964.3
Average pool speed 2.45PH
Our Hashrate 100TH

Difficulty Average PH per Block:    4,739,143.2350 PH
Network calculated PH/s for Network Difficulty:    7,898.5721 PH/s
Network Difficulty average 1diff shares per Block:    1,103,400,932,964 shares
BTC to expect per Hour per TH/s:    0.000009495387 BTC
BTC to expect per Day per TH/s:    0.000227889293 BTC

Pool Average Time per Block: - 22days 9hr 19min 4sec

1 Block =    12.50 BTC + t1
Average Block per Day:    0.0447 blocks = 0.55832877 BTC + t2

Chance of you finding a block in one day:    1 in 548.5

Your Average 1k diff Shares per Minute:    1,396.9839 1k shares/min

Block Hunting
You can't really estimate the payout list.

The block reward would be split according to the shares submitted as CK mentions above.   But with fewer members even with 1.5TH your payout would be much better that throwing that 1.5 onto a pool for fees.

Still seeking more members to make this a viable project.
Activity: 8
Hi,
This sounds neat and sounds like great potential to get more btc. As for me, I am using the S5 which is only 1.2TH. With 20 miners, we'll need at least 5TH per miner. 

I would be interested in estimated payout list, and I believe this list could possibly attract more miners.
Activity: 9
Count me in.

I've got an S7 running at 4.73TH.

Smiley

Block Hunting
Still seeking members for this project.

If you have some hashing power available and want to take part then please leave your details below.
Activity: 6
Right on bro. They are currently mining here and have been for a little over a month.
Block Hunting
6 x s3s and 3 s1s dont laugh 😂😂😂

There is a lot of members who do not run large power I have a number of s3's running solo at the moment.

Many people are jumping into mining now picking up older hardware that really struggles to make a return if at all depending on electrical cost and where in the world you are so the idea behind this is to create a collective effort to break a block and older hardware is more than acceptable.

I have added you to the list once we reach the target of 100TH or more we will move to collecting worker names and btc addresses for each participant.
6 x s3s and 3 s1s dont laugh 😂😂😂
Block Hunting
Hello. Just registered but have been following the forum for a month or so. I have 3TH to add to the 100.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I will add you to the list, what hardware are you running?
Hello. Just registered but have been following the forum for a month or so. I have 3TH to add to the 100.
Block Hunting
With this OP there is no reward unless a block is found.  

If a block is found the funds would be distributed to users by CK the owner of the pool.

Basic Reward for a block is 12.5 BTC + transaction fees.

The pool deducts 1% fee automaticly from the block reward for pool fees. a further 1% would be given to ck for the escrow service.

The rest of the balance would be worked out as ck said.

"Total shares submitted by each miner to the pooled effort"

There is no calculation as to how long or short it will take to break a block but the more members that participate the better our chances will be.

Activity: 11
Hmm. I just read somewhere, that with today's numbers, around 2830TH/s is needed to mine 1 BTC/day. This would mean that with 100TH/s, we can mine 1 BTC every 28-29 days. Am I on the right track?
Just updated my post to include that... I have a single S3 for now, just experimenting Smiley
If it looks promising, I'll be investing in more.
Block Hunting
Any ASIC miner will do for this.  Though the more hashrate the better.

What power have your available?

Hi there,

Is there a minimum hashrate to join?
We're not in the same league (I currently have a single S3), but it would be fun to join.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: