Pages:
Author

Topic: ClaimAltcoins - BTC every 15 minutes! 5000 coins for forum members - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1
how to join? it is still active?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I didn't edit anything Wink
I know you lying but never mind Cheesy
Activity: 72
I didn't edit anything Wink
Bro I think you still don't understand his strategy Roll Eyes he want binance ref that is why he open this (Short term)faucet with high reward. for now many people not using binance because of kyc shit(including me) but after watching his reward they will do anything Tongue

I see. Thank you for pointing that out.
I naively thought he was being honest when he said this:

I'd like to share with you my new site, which is BTC faucet for now but I have a lot of plans to modify and add new features. Please let me know what you are thinking about it ...

Apparently I was wrong.

also first he post 100 coins is worth 0.05 usd but in reality it was 0.005 Grin

Wait, what? I post: "claiming 100 coins every 15 minutes(which is about 0.005$ for now)"
if you edit this thread its not fault Roll Eyes
Bro I think you still don't understand his strategy Roll Eyes he want binance ref that is why he open this (Short term)faucet with high reward. for now many people not using binance because of kyc shit(including me) but after watching his reward they will do anything Tongue

I'd like to share with you my new site, which is BTC faucet for now but I have a lot of plans to modify and add new features. Please let me know what you are thinking about it ...

Apparently I was wrong.

Wait, what? I post: "claiming 100 coins every 15 minutes(which is about 0.005$ for now)"
Activity: 253
Merit: 16
Maybe some Ptcs , people like that.

maybe to a 50& "fair game" (hi-lo,dice,etc) with house edge-

Some ideias.

Apparently I was wrong.

Today I released a referral system on my site. So feel free to share your ref link with your friends and you get 30 % lifetime commission Smiley
I like it until now,lets e the future

But the captcha..... my eyes hurts  Tongue

Cant put a easy solve captcha,mate?

Regards

Yeah, captcha sucks for now but I'm gonna change it soon! Smiley
I like it until now,lets e the future

But the captcha..... my eyes hurts  Tongue

Cant put a easy solve captcha,mate?

Regards
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

Apparently I was wrong.
Not every faucet should be exactly like freebitco.in, right? Wink

No. Of course not. But still I think it would be good to have more options. Some members may not even use Binance, for whatever reason, and it's in your best interest to have as many members as possible, right?

No. Of course not. But still I think it would be good to have more options. Some members may not even use Binance, for whatever reason, and it's in your best interest to have as many members as possible, right?

I wouldn't say so. My best interest is to monetize the website as much as I can. Quality over quantity
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

I didn't know about batch transactions! Should definetely take a look at that.

I suggest you look at the example of freebitco.in, they offer three withdrawal methods: Instant (variable fee, currently ~$ 0.24), Slow (batch transactions every 6 hours, low fee - currently ~$ 0.06) and Auto (weekly payout, batch transactions, low fees).

Avereage fees for bitcoin these days are about 3$ which is too high from my perspective in my early stage of website.

No. I don't know where you got that number. Those fees are too high.

Take a look at mempool.space:

I have sent 1 sat/vB transactions for the past few months when I am not in a hurry, and they have always been accepted.

Nice! But still it's not my business plan to withdraw coins right to the wallet address. Not every faucet should be exactly like freebitco.in, right? Wink
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

I suggest you look at the example of freebitco.in, they offer three withdrawal methods: Instant (variable fee, currently ~$ 0.24), Slow (batch transactions every 6 hours, low fee - currently ~$ 0.06) and Auto (weekly payout, batch transactions, low fees).

Avereage fees for bitcoin these days are about 3$ which is too high from my perspective in my early stage of website.

No. I don't know where you got that number. Those fees are too high.

Take a look at mempool.space:

I have sent 1 sat/vB transactions for the past few months when I am not in a hurry, and they have always been accepted.
Receive the coins,many thankss

You're welcome. Happy earnings!
Regarding withdrawals as a Binance gift cards - I'd prefer send the whole amount to the users instead of taking fees for withdrawals because of btc transaction's fees  Smiley

I'd prefer to use my crypto the way I want and not be forced to use centralized services that require KYC and have had a history of leaking sensitive user data.

Also, I believe you are aware that you can do batch transactions as well. By the way, do you know what the average fees for bitcoin transactions are these days?

Regarding preferences - I totally agree with you, no one should not be forced to do anything which disagrees with their preferences. I just give a possibility to withdraw coins to the Binance platform. If anyone does not want to do it, I don't force to use my site  Smiley

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Regarding withdrawals as a Binance gift cards - I'd prefer send the whole amount to the users instead of taking fees for withdrawals because of btc transaction's fees  Smiley

I'd prefer to use my crypto the way I want and not be forced to use centralized services that require KYC and have had a history of leaking sensitive user data.

Also, I believe you are aware that you can do batch transactions as well. By the way, do you know what the average fees for bitcoin transactions are these days?
Receive the coins,many thankss
Pages:
Jump to: