Pages:
Author

Topic: ClaimAltcoins - BTC every 15 minutes! 5000 coins for forum members - page 3. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Pm sent for the 5000 coins

lets try  Cool

But vouchers binance in wd  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No cool, give freedom to the users to withdraw to direct wallet  Grin Wink

Coins sent, happy earnings! Smiley

Regarding withdrawals as a Binance gift cards - I'd prefer send the whole amount to the users instead of taking fees for withdrawals because of btc transaction's fees  Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 16
Pm sent for the 5000 coins

lets try  Cool

But vouchers binance in wd  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

No cool, give freedom to the users to withdraw to direct wallet  Grin Wink
Activity: 253
Merit: 16
hello,

that coins is like firefaucet and cointipy do?

what the conversion coin to santoshi ?

thx

ps- the 5k coins are withdrawble when we reach the first wd?
Thanks Damcios

I received member bonus  Smiley

Site looks good and per 15 minutes its 100 Coins = 8 Satoshis almost which is good payout per faucet claim. Much better than freebitcoin

Withdrawal is 30000 (i assume it is COINS) not Satoshis, so with 300 claims you can withdraw the faucet earning.

Happy earnings! Smiley
Activity: 1414
Merit: 915
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
Withdrawal is 30000 (i assume it is COINS) not Satoshis, so with 300 claims you can withdraw the faucet earning.

In reality, you can't. This is another part that is misleading.
Apparently, he offers a binance coupon code, which is different from withdrawing a coin to your own wallet. For starters, binance no longer allows withdrawals without KYC for the vast majority of users.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thanks Damcios

I received member bonus  Smiley

Site looks good and per 15 minutes its 100 Coins = 8 Satoshis almost which is good payout per faucet claim. Much better than freebitcoin

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
First, you have a misleading subject. There's no BTC every 15 minutes. Second, by calling it a BTC faucet when in fact there is really no BTC to be given away is again a misleading claim.

Your site is called ClaimAltcoins. That's right, because what you are giving away are altcoins, not BTC. If you say you are giving away BTC every 15 minutes and 5,000 coins for forum members, it sends a different message. It's as if there's free BTC to be given and 5,000 of them for forum members.

This cannot be justified by simply saying those coins could be converted into BTC right after withdrawal.
Could you please explain what the term "coins" mean on your faucet website?
Since it is not about satoshi coins, it could be considered fake advertising.

They are coins which would be converted into BTC right after withdrawal.

What's the point of using some imaginary coins in the first place? Why would you needlessly confuse visitors when you can just use Bitcoin (satoshi)? Or do you think that manipulating terms is the way to increase traffic?

I'm looking at future features like adding another altcoins  which could be converted from the coins already being on the website.
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

What's the point of using some imaginary coins in the first place? Why would you needlessly confuse visitors when you can just use Bitcoin (satoshi)? Or do you think that manipulating terms is the way to increase traffic?
Received the 5000 coins, will list the faucet on https://bestfaucetsites.com soon Smiley

Great! Thank you and happy earnings!

The main features are:
  • claiming 100 coins every 15 minutes(which is about 0.005$ for now)
  • min. withdrawal is 30 000 coins

Hi Damcios,

I have registered on ClaimAltcoins and tried to DM you for bonus but your PM settings are restricted.

"User 'Damcios' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."  Sad

I didn't even know about that option! I have enabled it. Try again please and thank you for signing up  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Damcios,

I have registered on ClaimAltcoins and tried to DM you for bonus but your PM settings are restricted.

"User 'Damcios' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting."  Sad
🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!
The main features are:

Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Received the 5000 coins, will list the faucet on https://bestfaucetsites.com soon Smiley
Hello guys! I'd like to share with you my new site, which is BTC faucet for now but I have a lot of plans to modify and add new features. Please let me know what you are thinking about it

The main features are:

Future features:
  • referral system(each refferal gives 20% commission)
  • placing own ads on the site for the coins we gained

The site is: ClaimAltcoins

For BitcoinTalk members 5 000 coins at the start, just send me a DM with your username and I will activate it Smiley

Screens from the site:

Pages:
Jump to: