Pages:
Author

Topic: Clash of Clans|Level 102|TH9|2652 Trophies|4 Builders (10% For Finding Buyer) - page 2. (Read 5035 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
For the watch
You should check on playerup.com if you want to sell your clash of clans account.
There are thousands of stickied threads. It's too cluttered to get any real attention, but I posted there anyways.
For the watch
Still want to sell this!
how about i bid for 0.05?
Sorry man but that's way too low.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
You should check on playerup.com if you want to sell your clash of clans account.
Activity: 285
Still want to sell this!
how about i bid for 0.05?
For the watch
I've decided that if you can bring me a buyer you get 10% of what I sell it for.

Hey guys, I've had this account for almost a year, and I don't have time to play it as much anymore so I'm looking to sell it to some Bitcoin-Lover/Clasher out there(I know there are some of you Smiley).

Name change available. Really high level troops, looking for at least 0.75 BTC to make back part of what I put in with gems.

Good deal because the amount of money you would spend on gems to get to this high of a level and trophy count far outweighs 0.75 BTC.

If you are genuinely interested, I'm willing to negotiate the price and confirm in Clan Chat for interested buyers. (I make a clan, you join then I confirm its me).

Besides selling to highly trusted members, I would like to use escrow.

Android Only.

PM me if you want more details.

Pictures:

Lol what? Android only ? What do you mean? This can't be used in IoS ?
Yea thats what android only means. The iOS is connected to my personal email and I don't want to sell my entire Apple ID.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I've decided that if you can bring me a buyer you get 10% of what I sell it for.

Hey guys, I've had this account for almost a year, and I don't have time to play it as much anymore so I'm looking to sell it to some Bitcoin-Lover/Clasher out there(I know there are some of you Smiley).

Name change available. Really high level troops, looking for at least 0.75 BTC to make back part of what I put in with gems.

Good deal because the amount of money you would spend on gems to get to this high of a level and trophy count far outweighs 0.75 BTC.

If you are genuinely interested, I'm willing to negotiate the price and confirm in Clan Chat for interested buyers. (I make a clan, you join then I confirm its me).

Besides selling to highly trusted members, I would like to use escrow.

Android Only.

PM me if you want more details.

Pictures:

Lol what? Android only ? What do you mean? This can't be used in IoS ?
For the watch
Ok I've decided that if you can bring me a buyer you get 10% of what I sell it for.
For the watch
Upgraded more walls. Still looking to sell this!
For the watch
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
What is your absolute minimum?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
i have 0.07 now, if you are interested to my bid, pm me please
I appreciate the offer bro but again its still way too low. I spent so much more than that on gems alone. Thanks again for the offer though.

okay then if you interested in my bid later, just drop me a pm.
i can't give you more than 0.08 once again.
AFAIK for that offer you say it's too low for his COC account with TH 9 Level 102, His account like 0.2 or more
Activity: 216
I appreciate the offer bro but again its still way too low. I spent so much more than that on gems alone. Thanks again for the offer though.

okay then if you interested in my bid later, just drop me a pm.
i can't give you more than 0.08 once again.
For the watch
Activity: 216
For the watch
What is the highest offer you received so far?
0.75 BTC on another site but they backed out at the last minute.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
What is the highest offer you received so far?
For the watch
BUMP!

How much did you spend in gems for it?
Around $200 plus more than a year playing.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
BUMP!

How much did you spend in gems for it?
For the watch
i just have 0.055 btc right now, so if you want to sell it now, i can give you all my 0.055 btc for this account.
Little low, but PM'd you!

that is just about 0.55 btc short of your asking price 0.6 btc Smiley
Hah yea.. No way I sell it for that but I'll at least talk as he is one of the only interested people so far.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
i just have 0.055 btc right now, so if you want to sell it now, i can give you all my 0.055 btc for this account.
Little low, but PM'd you!

that is just about 0.55 btc short of your asking price 0.6 btc Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: