Pages:
Author

Topic: Clash of Clans|Level 102|TH9|2652 Trophies|4 Builders (10% For Finding Buyer) - page 4. (Read 5035 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
too expensive for just a game Sad
Activity: 394
For the watch
I might be interested. Waiting on an order of Bitcoin but I'll let you know.

Sounds good, I'll be waiting. Again, I'm willing to negotiate the price with any interested buyers out there as there haven't been many yet.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I might be interested. Waiting on an order of Bitcoin but I'll let you know.
Activity: 394
For the watch
I've decided that if you can bring me a buyer you get 10% of what I sell it for.

Hey guys, I've had this account for almost a year, and I don't have time to play it as much anymore so I'm looking to sell it to some Bitcoin-Lover/Clasher out there(I know there are some of you Smiley).

Name change available. Really high level troops, looking for at least 0.25 BTC to make back part of what I put in with gems.

Good deal because the amount of money you would spend on gems to get to this high of a level and trophy count far outweighs 0.25 BTC.

If you are genuinely interested, I'm willing to negotiate the price and confirm in Clan Chat for interested buyers. (I make a clan, you join then I confirm its me).

Besides selling to highly trusted members, I would like to use escrow.

Android AND iOS

PM me if you want more details.

Pictures:

EDIT:
THERE HAS NOT BEEN MUCH INTEREST SO I AM OPEN TO ALL OFFERS. JUST PM OR POST HERE!
Pages:
Jump to: