Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 34. (Read 565424 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Seems most of the problems are happening with Windows 8 x64?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
donator
Miners developer
@ Claymore

Any advice how to get more hash out of the Core i7 920? Or the below is pretty much it...

I dl-ed the 2.0 miner. Ran it as admin, made a .bat file with -t 7 command (8 threaded CPU, 4 cores and 8 MB of L2 cache, no L3; 6GB of RAM; Win7 x 64 with UAC turned off) and got 65-66 H/s which is lower than cpumulti gives...

Though it works fine, stable.
Thanks for the work you've done with the miners!

It must show "fast mode enabled". What h/s cpumulti gives?

It does show. cpumulti shows 75 H/s...

That's strange. But I don't have this CPU here to see the reason, so if cpumulti works better use it instead.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
@ Claymore

Any advice how to get more hash out of the Core i7 920? Or the below is pretty much it...

I dl-ed the 2.0 miner. Ran it as admin, made a .bat file with -t 7 command (8 threaded CPU, 4 cores and 8 MB of L2 cache, no L3; 6GB of RAM; Win7 x 64 with UAC turned off) and got 65-66 H/s which is lower than cpumulti gives...

It does show. cpumulti shows 75 H/s...
donator
Miners developer
@ Claymore

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
@ Claymore

Activity: 8
donator
Miners developer
There is no "-p x" option in my command line and i receive this error. If i ADD this option - miner work correct.

Ok I'll add checking for missed "-p" to avoid such problem.
Activity: 38
There is no "-p x" option in my command line and i receive this error. If i ADD this option - miner work correct.
donator
Miners developer
Aeon and Duck are supported.

Not work for me (W7 64-bit,i7-2600k). It seems that problem is in Duck address, it is length 97 characters, but monero address is 95.
http://deadzone.ru/files/1.png
http://deadzone.ru/files/2.png

It works for me, I need some more confirmations that miner has this problem. Right now it looks like a problem of your system, probably overclocking.
Activity: 8
It cannot allocate memory error #103-1-1 on E1230 and i5-3570K  Cry
donator
Miners developer
Aeon and Duck are supported.
Activity: 38
It is possible to ADD XDN (DuckNOTE) to this miner? It is CryptoNight algorithm coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Pretty significant speedup on an i7 2600.  From 170H/s to 260H/s+.  Worth the 5% dev fee for the moment.

I really wish we would see some Linux releases from Claymore, tho.  Majority of my machines are all gentoo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is it possible to force"fast mode enabled" without a restart. Trying to mine on amazons ec2 so restart is not an option.

try http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/cleanmem,1.html  
 it worked for me you dont have to restart the pc
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
v2.0 is available:

- Added support for CPUs that don't support AES-NI.
- Added Windows XP support for 32-bit version.

any performance increase for 4770k?

Only 1-2% so I did not even mention it.
alright,then any news from faster gpu miner? you used to release new xpm version every 3-5 days Cheesy .

I like XPM much more than other coins, it has the most complex and scientific PoW, a lot of space for improvements Smiley I have no time for GPU miner right now, but I will check it soon.

well, you better do because we cant even mine xmr atm difficulty skyrocket Cheesy
donator
Miners developer
v2.0 is available:

- Added support for CPUs that don't support AES-NI.
- Added Windows XP support for 32-bit version.

any performance increase for 4770k?

Only 1-2% so I did not even mention it.
alright,then any news from faster gpu miner? you used to release new xpm version every 3-5 days Cheesy .

I like XPM much more than other coins, it has the most complex and scientific PoW, a lot of space for improvements Smiley I have no time for GPU miner right now, but I will check it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: