Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote Windows CPU Miner v4.0 - page 30. (Read 565401 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net

Join Monero Pool http://hashinvest.net / EU / Low 1.5% fees

XMR mining Getting Started for Linux, Windows and Mac users.
I take care of this pool all the time. Stable pool with instant online support.

Enable desktop notifications and always stay in tune!

Instant support

HashInvest won't speculate on volatile luck and hardware.
Just stable, well-maintained pool, kind support will help your even at night.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The -nofee option drops my hashrate from ~265h/s to under 170h/s (i7 2600)...  Talk about garbage.  

Back to YAM miner with a 1% donation and consistent 276h/s (plus, I can actually run it my linux rigs).
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Claymore, do you plan to support dashcoin?

just use yam miner. still donation based but it works until he does an update, and maybe some speed optimizations.... reckon he could code it so my 4770k does more then 320h/s.... Cheesy
What is speed of CPU?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v3.3 is available:

- Added Dashcoin, OEC, MCN and ORION support.
- Added "-r" option.
- Added "-nofee" option.
- Fixed some bugs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Claymore
When waiting for a new version with support for the new coins?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
******************** ERROR ********************

CANNOT ALLOCATE MEMORY!
Error #103-1-1
Start miner with ADMIN rights to configure system for best performance and then
REBOOT computer.
It is necessary to do it only once.

this is a common issue for the cpu miner on windows 8/8.1... all my win 7 rigs work excellent but my 2 win 8.1 rigs do not like the cpu miner and wont allocate memory giveing the same error.
Any chance of looking into this issue Claymore??

Every new Windows version has more and more paranoid security settings. For Windows 8.1 x64:

1. Make sure you are logged as admin. Create shortcut for NsCpuCNMiner64.exe on desktop.
2. Open shortcut properties, and specify command line parameters, for example:
C:\miner\NsCpuCNMiner64.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine.moneropool.org:80 -u 449TGay4WWJPwsXrWZfkMoPtDbJp8xoSzFuyjRt3iaM4bRHdzw4qoDu26FdcGx67BMDS1r2bnp7f5hF 6xdPWWrD3Q3Wf7G6 -p x
3. Press "Advanced" button, check "Run As Administrator". Also disable UAC and reboot (perhaps this step is not ncessary for your configuration).
4. Start shortcut, I get about 290 h/s on stock i7-4770 in Windows 8.1 x64.

This fixed my previous problem! 300 kh/s
legendary
Activity: 1148
Windows 8.1

Starting the miner with right click and admin, reboot nothing happens always slow mode.

example log: 00:50:19:188   11a0   Missed required command line options!

tried with UAC off no change

2600k 4.6Ghz getting 209 kh/s with  -t 4

Is this ok or is it slow?
Activity: 38
Merit: 14

Yes, I will release update with new coins support in a day.

Sir, Could you make a  X64 version CPU miner can run on Windows server 2003 X64 platform?

I trying run NsCpuCNMiner64.exe on Win 2003 Server x64 R2 platform,it's shown a message like this "NsCpuCNMiner64.exe is not a valid Win32 application" then crashed,please help.

NsCpuCNMiner32.exe can run on win 2003 server  x64,but it's sad that only got  a so slowly hashrate.
donator
Miners developer

Yes, I will release update with new coins support in a day.
legendary
Activity: 882

just use yam miner. still donation based but it works until he does an update, and maybe some speed optimizations.... reckon he could code it so my 4770k does more then 320h/s.... Cheesy
axo
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Could you update your CPU miner to work with OEC?
donator
Miners developer
This is response from Kaspersky

This is not false alarm.
This file is already detected:
Trojan.Win64.BitMin.ec

It will be added in next virus signature...

Since my miners are not open-source I cannot prove that they are not viruses.
Moreover, perhaps Kaspersky found real viruses that use my CPU miner in botnets with botnet owner's wallet and therefore it marked it as virus too. I don't know. Though I already rejected a few attempts to hire me to help with CN botnets, it's not too complex task to include my miner in botnet.
So don't use my miners if you think that I write viruses instead of miners.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
This is response from Kaspersky

This is not false alarm.
This file is already detected:
Trojan.Win64.BitMin.ec

It will be added in next virus signature...
Activity: 16
Doesn't work with OEC, any fix on this soon?
Activity: 55
Antivirus was doing it. Caught it in the act.... Sneaky.

edit1: The mystery was fun while it lasted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I doubt this has anything to do with the miner itself but I have the weirdest thing happening to me. It has happened twice now and I'm laughing / spooked.

So, I often put my miners on when I am going ot be away from my computer. I put on GPU and CPU miner and twice now when I have returned the CPU miner has been down. So I think, "it must have crashed... whatever" go to start it again... It's been deleted! GAH. This has happened twice to me know BTW. No idea what it's about. Came here to see if anyone has any insight. Perhaps my computer is ummm well.... haunted?

Maybe your antivirus is doing that  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I doubt this has anything to do with the miner itself but I have the weirdest thing happening to me. It has happened twice now and I'm laughing / spooked.

So, I often put my miners on when I am going ot be away from my computer. I put on GPU and CPU miner and twice now when I have returned the CPU miner has been down. So I think, "it must have crashed... whatever" go to start it again... It's been deleted! GAH. This has happened twice to me know BTW. No idea what it's about. Came here to see if anyone has any insight. Perhaps my computer is ummm well.... haunted?

Perhaps someone in your house is enjoying a practical joke?    Grin
Activity: 55

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Thanks you. If pool ads are not acceptable, just PM me, I'll delete.
Pages:
Jump to: