Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 1202. (Read 6590565 times)

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
How can I test it?

Either you create a new account and create a new rig there or I already set you one up here: http://rig.rent/rigs/30896
To get it to run at all you can use this config:
POOL: eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3344, WALLET: Gigadroid.30896, WORKER: Gigadroid.30896, ALLPOOLS: 1, ALLCOINS: 1

Ok, I've created the following config.txt:

-epool eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3344
-ewal Gigadroid.30896
-eworker Gigadroid.30896
-allpools 1
-epsw x

It works and miner sends shares, pool accepts them.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How can I test it?

Either you create a new account and create a new rig there or I already set you one up here: http://rig.rent/rigs/30896
To get it to run at all you can use this config:
POOL: eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3344, WALLET: Gigadroid.30896, WORKER: Gigadroid.30896, ALLPOOLS: 1, ALLCOINS: 1
donator
Miners developer
Hey @Claymore,

I'm a user of your miner since the first version and always loved it but now I got a problem.
I tried to use this miner with miningrigrentals.com.
If I put my user and rigname as wallet address it seems to work at first but never submits any shares.
I already tried different Stratum modes but it doesn't help
Could you add support for miningrigrentals.com?

How can I test it?

Why would you use claymore miner at MRR?

The dev fee is going to effect your stats there. If you dual mine the fee is what 72 seconds per hour?  That's going to greatly effect your stats and your renters will notice.

If you only solo/pool mine ETH then what is the point of using claymore? Just use another miner that already works with MRR.

I can just lower my advertised hashrate to take the dev fee into account.
And I'm also able to sell my Sia hash power there, so the dual miner function is actually pretty useful.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I continue to have CAnnot Connect JSOC erros. Please help. BLockchain appears up to sync. Am running alieanware laptop with intigrated 4bg video card. How do i create the DAT file? im so confused it seems like it just cant connect?
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hey @Claymore,

I'm a user of your miner since the first version and always loved it but now I got a problem.
If I put my user and rigname as wallet address it seems to work at first but never submits any shares.

Why would you use claymore miner at MRR?

The dev fee is going to effect your stats there. If you dual mine the fee is what 72 seconds per hour?  That's going to greatly effect your stats and your renters will notice.

If you only solo/pool mine ETH then what is the point of using claymore? Just use another miner that already works with MRR.
Activity: 441
Merit: 252
Hello guys! May I get some input please! I'm interested to know how the hash rates for merged mining ETH and SC on a single RX 480 ^^ Please specify if you overclocked etc and if you know, how much electricity you're using.

Thank you!

ARE YOU TROLLING? --

I don't think he was trolling. He just doesn't know better.

His account only has 10 posts and was started April 22nd. I just think he is new.

(I may not have a lot of posts but my account was started 1.5 years ago.)
Activity: 13
Sorry if the question repeated... but the search here is not that... hm perfect  Roll Eyes Grin

Few questions on Linux setup (or may be there is a guide on that available?):
1. Is Claymores DM works better (faster/more stable/else) on Linux as majority of miners?
2. Is it working fine on latest Ubuntu 16.04.1 or there is some advantages to setup it with 12.04?
3. Is there a ready Linux image?
4. How to remotely control it in Linux? (someone mentioned Wine), better if all farms together?
5. How is it better to make a multi-rig setup? I have 4 rigs in one location and 4 in the other with near future extension of rigs.
6. Security wise - how to protect my setup? (I'm relatively new to Linux)
7. I'm thinking on a one WIN machine + x Linux machines setup, so I can use Teamviewer for instance to remotely control all the setup.
8. Is AMD driver 15.12 version is same number on both WIN/Linux?

Thanx in advance for your time answering!  Huh Cool Wink
Hey @Claymore,

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hello guys! May I get some input please! I'm interested to know how the hash rates for merged mining ETH and SC on a single RX 480 ^^ Please specify if you overclocked etc and if you know, how much electricity you're using.

Thank you!

ARE YOU TROLLING? --

You cannot merge-mine ETH and SC.  With Claymore's miner, you can dual mine the coins, but the process is not merge-mining.  Merge-mining uses the same algorithm for multiple coins.  Dual mining uses 2 different algorithms for 2 different coins, simultaneously.

I just posted above.  Claymore's miner is a dual miner.  It is not the same as merge-mining.         -scryptr
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
ANN.
I released dual miner for AMD three months ago, still noone created similar public miner for Nvidia (though may be there are private miners, I don't know). I did not expect it.
I have an agreement not to create Nvidia miners, but it is about to expire.
So you will see dual miner for Nvidia soon anyway.

Strange agreement - nevertheless - any estimated time of Nvidia miner ?

Thank you!
donator
Miners developer
The DevFee DAG switch is messing up all my 2GB cards whenever I am mining a coin other than ETH/EXP.

Can this be fixed please?

gser -2, doesn't help.

Try option "-allcoins -1" (note "-1", not "1"), that's the only way if you mine a coin other than ETH/ETC/EXP and have problems.
Activity: 350
Can i mining etc and sia(merged)?

if you mean mine it the same way as eth and sia then yes you can do it. Dual mining not merged mining.

Just change your eth pool to etc pool. Easy
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

MERGE MINING REQUIRES THE SAME ALGORITHM FOR ALL COINS--

SiaCoin (SC) is mined with Blake2b algo, and Ethereum Classic (ETC) is mined with Dagger-Hashimoto.  They cannot be merge-mined.  With Claymore's miner, you can mine both coins simultaneously, but they are being mined with separate algorithms.  The calculations done for one coin are not used by the other coin, they are  separate.  

Merge mining applies the hash generated within one algorithm to all coins being mined.  A good example can be found at Give-Me-Coins.com, where scrypt algorithm is used to merge-mine a half-dozen coins in a single pool, and you can keep all of them.       --scryptr
Activity: 59
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The DevFee DAG switch is messing up all my 2GB cards whenever I am mining a coin other than ETH/EXP.

Can this be fixed please?

gser -2, doesn't help.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
For ETC miners:

etc.nanopool.org is opened now. Works just fine. The only change I had to do in the config was to change the wallet address and URL in the epools.txt.

An example:

POOL: etc-eu1.nanopool.org:19999, WALLET: 0x74d0b9f9xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxc9dd22dc3097xxxx/rig20/[email protected], ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0

But the profit of ETC is less than of ETH. In terms of money.
whattomone.com has added ETC to it's calculator. Have a look.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Same here I was able to connect to this pool, but like you said I don't see the immature or mature updating.  The site states they didn't have time to complete the code for payouts before the HF happened.  I try other pools and I get "ETH: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec..."

So I am about done messing with this... Not sure why this is such a problem.

only 1.3 ETC send to balance for night at 93 mh

http://ethc.epool.io/#/account/0x3aba7a69da3e6ff310f1d7151c32642e0e8bacd8

That site is under constant attack. There are connection problems, so your miner is not working 100%.
Activity: 428
Inactivity: 8963
Jump to: