Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 239. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Anyway, I will release new version in a few days, Linux version will work properly in latest Ubuntu too.

When will the new version be released?
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
A noob question;
Is memory overclocking work with RX560? mine will not change by -mclock 2000 and got stuck on bios.

Hey there
I'm sure what you mean by "stuck on bios" though??
(FYI, this statement actually makes no sense at all probably, because if the BIOS failed to init, (actually the VERY first thing when you power on a PC, before the CPU, or motherboard), then you would not even know that RX560 existed in your rig.

FYI, the reason the very first thing in a PC that completes init is the GPU, is so the monitor is able to show the user what happens next, (the mb init and boot up etc).
This is of course not always entirely true, if you have multiple GPUs for example, because the BIOS on the motherboard only waits for the first GPU to complete init, then it un-pauses and runs it's own init sequence.

But when you say "overclock", that implies you know what the default clock is to start with, and equally the limits etc.

One way to find that out would be to use GPU-z, which will display the defaults, and the current values.

Like anything, there are limits, those can vary by vendor, model, etc, so one way you could find out about your card, (for sure, rather than believe what people might tell you), is to use ATIWinFlash to save your factory BIOS, then open it in PolarisBiosEditor.
Left pane, second box down, "PowerPlay" there will be a value for "Max Memory Freq. (MHz)" and whatever value you have in there is the absolute maximum the card will accept.

I could be wrong, but the RX560 is not such a common card in mining rigs, and I mention this because all the example batchfiles you see posted, are actually specific settings for specific cards, so don't assume you can use for example, RX580 clock limits (2250) on the RX560.

Maybe you can, maybe you can't, check for yourself on your cards, as above, then you know for sure.

Just out of interest, what hash rates are you seeing on the RX560, with what settings, (post your batchfile).

Post a bit more detail, if you need help, problems you're seeing, expectation not being met, detailed info on hardware, enviro,  drivers.

Good luck.

Thanks for the answer.

Bios memory clock is set to 1750, and the memory is Hynix. My problem is; I cant use -mclock 2000 to set the memory clock by claymore, but I can set it with Overdriventool and wattman to 2000MHZ with no problem.
Also I've tested and I can set it a bit more further to 2100MHZ with those programs without any problem, and its still solid rock stable. But again, I cant change it with claymore.

I'm measuring all sensors and clocks with GPUZ, And for sure, with hashrate too.

I've reached 15.758 MH with overclocking and undervolting with ease and no problem.

For the info, This rig is my side rig, and I've set all others with RX580, not rx560. But as they're exist in my inventory, I should use them too.

OK< but what is the "Max Memory Freq. (MHz)" for that RX560?

Make, model of GPU?
Actually, like I said, and rather than piecemeal this discussion, please post a PolarisBiosEdit screenshot of that card stock BIOS.

Need to see the full picture here, otherwise it's impossible to provide meaningful advice.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I want to report maybe a bug Smiley, Using 11.7:
When I try to start Claymore:
miner@newrig_rx:~$ ./clay/start.sh
/home/miner/clay/ethdcrminer64: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found (required by /home/miner/clay/ethdcrminer64)
^C
miner@newrig_rx:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:   Ubuntu
Description:   Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Release:   18.04
Codename:   bionic
Probably, I think there is bug with Claymore - looks for CURL_OPENSSL_3 and not newer versions, because with libcurl3 installed - it works fine, but it doesn't work with libcurl4 (default lib).
Read for some fixes for ArchLinux (They didn't work to me on Ubuntu), but I think that with using Ubuntu 18.04 more and more people will see this error.
Thank you in advance.

Ok I'll check it.

Yes, I upgraded my ubuntu 16.04 system to 18.04 and it broke Claymore's Dual Miner.  Running even the latest V11.5, it was broken.  One "sudo apt remove libcurl4 & sudo apt install libcurl3" and I was rolling.  And before anyone goes and tells me this is a bad idea, I  know it already and thank-you in advance. :-) 🦊  I'm looking forward to seeing a Claymore Dual Miner that works with libcurl4 so I can move everything on to 18.04. :-) 🦊

Hi, you can try this way:

1) add all needed libraries (libcurl3) in your claymore dir /home/miner/clay/
2) edit your start.sh like that:

Code:
#!/bin/bash

if [ -n "$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" ]; then
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/home/miner/clay
else
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/miner/clay
fi
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

./ethdcrminer64 ... your config here

Good luck.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Anyway, I will release new version in a few days, Linux version will work properly in latest Ubuntu too.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
I'm not experienced Linux developer, so may be I understand it incorrectly, but as far as I understand, there is no way to use libcurl3 in latest Ubuntu, right? And there is no way to put it to the miner folder to make it work.
I often hear phrases like "windows is bad" and "linux is freedom", but in fact in Windows I can link my app to libcurl.dll, put that .dll into my app folder and it will work in any Windows. What's wrong with Linux? Do I need to use static linking with each library that I use in my app? Ok I can do it, but it's ridiculous, isn't it? I saw it with OpenSSL until I linked it statically and now I see it again with libcurl.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. I have about 20 years of experience in Windows and it's enough for me, I have to use Linux only to port my miners due to a lot of requests.
PS. Or may be the only way for Linux is to distribute apps in source form and users must build them every time? Sounds funny...
Activity: 33
I want to report maybe a bug Smiley, Using 11.7:
When I try to start Claymore:
miner@newrig_rx:~$ ./clay/start.sh
/home/miner/clay/ethdcrminer64: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found (required by /home/miner/clay/ethdcrminer64)
^C
miner@newrig_rx:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:   Ubuntu
Description:   Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Release:   18.04
Codename:   bionic
Probably, I think there is bug with Claymore - looks for CURL_OPENSSL_3 and not newer versions, because with libcurl3 installed - it works fine, but it doesn't work with libcurl4 (default lib).
Read for some fixes for ArchLinux (They didn't work to me on Ubuntu), but I think that with using Ubuntu 18.04 more and more people will see this error.
Thank you in advance.

Ok I'll check it.

Yes, I upgraded my ubuntu 16.04 system to 18.04 and it broke Claymore's Dual Miner.  Running even the latest V11.5, it was broken.  One "sudo apt remove libcurl4 & sudo apt install libcurl3" and I was rolling.  And before anyone goes and tells me this is a bad idea, I  know it already and thank-you in advance. :-) 🦊  I'm looking forward to seeing a Claymore Dual Miner that works with libcurl4 so I can move everything on to 18.04. :-) 🦊
Activity: 20

I've reached 15.758 MH with overclocking and undervolting with ease and no problem.

I've a rx560 Hynix too, which timingstraps/clocks do you use to get 15.8MH? I can't reach 15
Activity: 47
A noob question;
Is memory overclocking work with RX560? mine will not change by -mclock 2000 and got stuck on bios.

Hey there
(FYI, this statement actually makes no sense at all probably, because if the BIOS failed to init, (actually the VERY first thing when you power on a PC, before the CPU, or motherboard), then you would not even know that RX560 existed in your rig.

FYI, the reason the very first thing in a PC that completes init is the GPU, is so the monitor is able to show the user what happens next, (the mb init and boot up etc).
This is of course not always entirely true, if you have multiple GPUs for example, because the BIOS on the motherboard only waits for the first GPU to complete init, then it un-pauses and runs it's own init sequence.

But when you say "overclock", that implies you know what the default clock is to start with, and equally the limits etc.

One way to find that out would be to use GPU-z, which will display the defaults, and the current values.

Like anything, there are limits, those can vary by vendor, model, etc, so one way you could find out about your card, (for sure, rather than believe what people might tell you), is to use ATIWinFlash to save your factory BIOS, then open it in PolarisBiosEditor.
Left pane, second box down, "PowerPlay" there will be a value for "Max Memory Freq. (MHz)" and whatever value you have in there is the absolute maximum the card will accept.

I could be wrong, but the RX560 is not such a common card in mining rigs, and I mention this because all the example batchfiles you see posted, are actually specific settings for specific cards, so don't assume you can use for example, RX580 clock limits (2250) on the RX560.

Maybe you can, maybe you can't, check for yourself on your cards, as above, then you know for sure.

Just out of interest, what hash rates are you seeing on the RX560, with what settings, (post your batchfile).

Post a bit more detail, if you need help, problems you're seeing, expectation not being met, detailed info on hardware, enviro,  drivers.

Good luck.

Thanks for the answer.

Bios memory clock is set to 1750, and the memory is Hynix. My problem is; I cant use -mclock 2000 to set the memory clock by claymore, but I can set it with Overdriventool and wattman to 2000MHZ with no problem.
Also I've tested and I can set it a bit more further to 2100MHZ with those programs without any problem, and its still solid rock stable. But again, I cant change it with claymore.

I'm measuring all sensors and clocks with GPUZ, And for sure, with hashrate too.

For the info, This rig is my side rig, and I've set all others with RX580, not rx560. But as they're exist in my inventory, I should use them too.
A noob question;

Hey there

Good luck.

A noob question;
Hello guys!

Thanks a lot to the whole community! I appreciate any question and especially answer.

I have 2 workers, rx 570/580 ,

first worker 6 cards,  second worker 4 cards.

Recently, came back to august blockchain drivers. As usually, difficulties arise after random windows 10 updates...

1st problem. For 1st worker, hashrates goes down... recently my cards gave 29 stable, now it's more like 26-27... - any advises?
2nd problem. for 2nd worker, I'm not able to use msi afterburner. could someone please assist me in pm or here how I can change (set up) core clock and memory clock manually?

after many attempts, i fear to do something wrong.

I'd appreciate any advices. Me myself is a very young noobie with no tech backgrounds. But it's all about learning, right?
Thanks any help in advance. just aim to put maximum from the setup I have, but every time I have around - 5% efficiency and I wish to do something about it.
I tried new drivers (October, november, april) but with them I have 21, 19, or even 16 mh/s while i remember seeing 27 and even 30...

Thank you, kowtow

Hey there, it's not really possible to give you any specific advice, as there is no detail about your rigs, hardware, os version etc.

But what stands out are a number of  common follies with prepping an mining environment.

Most of the suggestions I could offer I've already posted, so suggest you take a look at those posts, last 2 weeks etc, and find the best best-practice methods that work for you and your rigs.

A key point copied here below, (updates) but make sure there is a specific gain FOR YOU, (a problem YOU have, that is documented solved in the update), otherwise you probably don't need it or the hassle.
Dedicate your rig for mining, no wallets, no web browsing, no exceptions, keep defender (or whatever) ON, and set exclusions only if need be.

Mining and stability go hand in hand, and keeping the OS as lean as possible, OS updates disabled, (set all NICs to metered connection), and manually control/manage how/when you plan on updating, (if at all).

Side note: Why did you go back to the blockchain drivers?
Those were and are Beta, they are also very old now, the releases since, have rolled up those refinements, and so choosing an old beta version needs some explanation.

(Don't forget to use the -y 1 parameter, or lame AMD setting to set all cards to compute)

Side note: I never allow ANY windows updates on my rigs, all have stock OS deploy, and all update services removed or disabled. I consider the OS a throw-away item, if it gets trashed, I redeploy the stock image, and so far, have never needed to do that.
Use CCleaner to remove all the MS garbage, all the tiles and crapps, all the xbox rubbish, EVERYTHING you can remove, remove it.
Keep your os firewall on, make sure you know how to use it, and what exceptions and rules are in place, stay behind a hardware firewall, dedicate the rig for mining, no email apps, no browsing as I said, don't install anything else, keep defender up to date, and scanning and secure the hardware, and you're pretty much safe for the most part.

Remember, most security breaches these days are by tricking you to do, (install) something you don't want, or expect to do what it advertises to do.
Ergo, YOU are the biggest risk, not Microsoft, or whatever vendor.

If you need any convincing of the unsuitability of changing the OS with constant updates, look no further than this very page in this forum. Or almost any page for that matter.

Bottom line is, we all want our rigs to RUN 24/7 and stable, so why people see the need to destabilise them with updates is a question worth asking.

Stability = unchanging!

End of debate on that subject if you please.

Finally, if none of this helps, summarise (itemise) your hardware, versions, expectations, batchfile, and results.
Essentially, be specific and detailed, otherwise advice will be best guess, and probably well off the mark.
Good luck.

2 Big problem I have and I'm sure its happened to many others:

1- Claymore dont recognize gpu temp and fan speed but GPU0 if you connect with RDP and run claymore there.
2- Windows update 1803 ruined everything, and no more claymore running or ATIFlash after updating to 1803. Damn microsoft for that.

Did you look at the

Readme!!!.txt

Funny Claymore as added more !!! to that file name, but with posts like this, it's no surprise.
I wonder if Readme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.txt would help ;-)

Why did you update the OS?
What problems did that solve for you?

OVERLOAD!

Background:
In the early days of my mining project, I had managed to get 2 rigs stable.
They were built in succession, so the RIG1 had been running non-stop for some 7~8 weeks, ahead of RIG2.

These rigs used a few different PSUs, all Corsair 1000W, RM1000x, HX1000, HX1000i.

At about the 3 month point, RIG1, hit a bump, "random" reboot, (it's was running a USB watchdog, so I was unsure if this was the trigger, and disabled it for testing purposes), equally, event logs only mentioned kernel power, which is pretty vague.
Fortunately, things went downhill fast, and I stripped the rig down for inspection.

Cutting to the chase here, the problem was traced to the SATA/Peripheral 6pin plug on the PSU itself.
In this case, the connector was melted on the 12V pin, the pin welded into the cables socket, and all the insulation crumbled on the plug/socket, and melted some 2cm up the wire itself.

Now, I had failed to appreciate a number of things, and these are worth sharing.
The plugs are rated 10A, but in reality, one should not assume to work anywhere close to that "limit" for 24/7 operation.
Usually about half that is a safe maximum.

Why I didn't pay attention to a glaringly obvious stupidity on the part of Corsair is my own fault.

The Corsair, (and cables of all the PSU vendors for that matter), all have 4 Molex connectors in parallel. Now each Molex is rated to 10A, so how can one expect to pull half that, x4, (20A) through a single 10A plug/socket on the PSU?
Or if you want kindergarten logic, pull 4x 10A (molex) (40A) through a single 10A outlet?

I had stupidly assumed the PCIe risers were mostly inert, as power would in the whole come direct to the GPU.
WRONG!

In all cases I had used all 4 of those cable headers, whether those be molex or SATA power, and in all cases there were clear signs or damage after 3 months. (<2 months on rig2!)

I've rewired all my rigs, maximum 2 devices (PCIe risers, SSD, relay, fan-banks) per cable.

The Corsair PSU in all cases failed to trip safety cutouts, at least the HX1000i didn't log that it had, the RM1000x and HX1000, have no datalink so maybe they did, I have no way to tell.
But equally, this kind of failure is unlikely to cause a trip out, because the PSU is actually delivering LESS power, as current flow is inhibited by the degrading plug/socket!

I shipped 3 PSU back to Corsair.

Signs to look for.
Has a previously stable rig, become unstable, and you didn't change anything, drivers, hardware, etc?
Do you have more than 2 devices on a single power cable?

Checks/Inspections
Power off all PSUs, remove AC plugs, then remove the cable-sockets from the PSU outlet plugs.
Inspect the pins in the PSU outlet plugs.

Warning signs include: Pins no longer shiny/silver/gold, but dull, oxidised, black or burned.
Gently flex the cable near the FAR end of the cable, (farthest from the PSU), this should give you a feel for GOOD cable flex, (normal for THAT cable). Now repeat that flex-test at the other end of the cable, (right where it comes out of the PSU plug).
If you feel less flex, or it could be like a solid rod, no flex, that is a clear sign of overload.

This is a vicious cycle, as you overload, the wires heat up, they expand and abraid on each other, and oxidise. They do this more, right next to any connection, because there is a break in the insulation, allowing the ingress of air, and the oxygen component accelerates the oxidisation. The cables loose flexibility because of this, and also heat up more, accelerating their demise, in extreme cases this will melt away the wire insulation, and even the plug/socket.
If there was ANY human element during manufacture, (skin oils on the wires during handling, crimping, poor stripping, stand damage, poor crimping, bruising), these will drastically increase the likelihood of failure, especially if you pull more current through them.

ALL these signs were present on all my RIGs!!!

All have been rewired 2 PCIe risers per power cable, and 6 weeks on, all reinspected and there were no signs of degradation. A further inspection was done 2 months later, and again there were no signs of overload.

I have a feeling there will be MANY miners out there, who didn't give much thought to plug/socket ratings, and trusted the vendors would be using safe practice, WRONG!

Think: National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, (the Christmas lights scenes), because Evga, Corsair, and all the other vendors are shipping time bomb cables, and NO WARNINGS on them, or the PSU manuals.

Using 3 of the 4 headers might be ok, I opted for maximum of 2, because this is standard/safe practise in situations like this.

REPEAT:
Signs to look for.
Has a previously stable rig, become unstable, and you didn't change anything, drivers, hardware, etc?
Do you have more than 2 devices on a single power cable?

Finally: Don't jump to conclusions about Claymore or OS, or drivers, until you're satisfied the hardware is OK!

Good luck everyone.

Sorry to rehash the whole post, but damn I wish you had posted this two months ago - i spent weeks and plenty cash changing so many components only to find them burnt on the SATA connections on the psu port. We always look at risers etc but the real cost here is psu as they cost the same as a gpu and it isn’t safe based on this principle on a 6 card rig anymore. Cheers iSux- thanks for sharing

Ahhh, man, I'm sorry, you are right, I should have got around to posting this earlier.
ACTUALLY, in my defence, I DID write this up back in March, had most of it down, and palmed some key combination, (bottom left of keyboard), and the bitcointalk page refreshed and I lost the lot, I walked away in frustration, and an hour something lost.
Actually that has happened a few times before, since, and even this morning, I have tried to work out what the hell does that, but it's bloody annoying.
For bigger replies I use notepad now and paste in here.

Anyway, I feel your pain man.

BTW: It should be obvious, but I'll point this out now, as it missed this draft, FIRE FIRE FIRE!

Running rigs, (a lot of fans), these actually do a fine job, pardon the pun, of chopping up airborne dust, in fact, the added airflow scavenges dust, with added convection, a fine coating of dust will accumulate over time.

If you're not already considering it, I'd suggest scheduling a regular maintenance window of down time, to clean and vacuum away as much as practically possible, (heat sinks, fan blades,  any area with a heat source).

In reality those heat sources (e.g. chips) will not be enough to ignite a fire, but they will hold an accumulation of flammable dust at a nice starting level, ripe for a spark from a melted PSU cable for example.

No need to overreact here, but if you're not thinking about this angle, you''d do well to consider it imho.
Safety First!
2 Big problem I have and I'm sure its happened to many others:

1- Claymore dont recognize gpu temp and fan speed but GPU0 if you connect with RDP and run claymore there.
2- Windows update 1803 ruined everything, and no more claymore running or ATIFlash after updating to 1803. Damn microsoft for that.
@Claymore

Saw this today in my log file:

08:38:29:239   4304   checked ETH share on CPU, spent 4ms
08:38:48:975   43b8   checked ETH share on CPU, spent 3ms
08:39:09:055   43c0   checked ETH share on CPU, spent 3ms

Don`t think that is normal.

Nothing to worry about, this is totally normal.
Look back through your old logs, (use grep for example), and you'll see it's a regular event in the log.
Mr Claymore would be the only person who can explain why he's programmed this, but no doubt there is a logical reason.

Side note: Generally, (assuming the programmer is not a total moron), log entries will have some prefix, or suffix, "warning", "error", "OK", "good" etc etc, which makes life easier when searching logs for problem events, or notable events you might like to check on.

Conversely, if you don't see such annotations, and the log entry is not self explanatory, you can generally ignore such entries. (as in they are not things you need to worry about).

And No, it's not a virus either.

Thanks for your reply iSuX. I was just wondering why is there CPU share

Thanks iSuX.  I checked old logs and see that this event is in all of them.  I never noticed it before.  I was experiencing system instability yesterday, checked the log, saw this event, assumed it was a virus, ran virus scanner, removed viruses, and system went back to stable.  IDK how I got a virus, but thanks for pointing out that it's not related to the cpu share.

Like Snake, I would appreciate an explanation from Claymore for why the program is checking for eth shares on the CPU.  Maybe it's checking for a virus mining on the cpu?

@androstan1234
Bummer man, what virus was it you had?

It was called coin-bitminer or something like that.  First time this has happened to me in almost 10 months of mining.  IDK how it happened.  Maybe related to windows 1803 update since that's the only thing that's changed.  But I updated both of my rigs, and both use the same router (really a 4G LTE hotspot).  Only one caught the virus.

On the subject of Virus, sigh, if you take 2 milliseconds to think about that, and you can probably assume a virus is unlikely to have your best intentions to heart, ergo, it's going to do something you'd rather not have happen, well, it's hardly likely to have the moronic goal of hacking the claymore binary to make it mine with the CPU or advertise itself, by writing it's own log entries.
Hahahaha.

I mean, people make stupid viruses, and stupid, lazy, and/or inattentive people fall for them.  I figured, maybe someone found a way to force claymore software to mine on cpu and send shares to their wallet, thinking that a tiny amount of mining on a cpu would go unnoticed.  A side effect could be that the claymore software dutifully reports and logs whatever is going on.  If enough rigs get infected, all those tiny amounts could add up to a decent chunk of free money.  

I bet you watch a lot of sci-fi, lol, jk

Joking aside, you make a lot of generalisations here, and while from a frustration pov, you might call a virus "stupid", probably understandably on an emotional level, but what you describe would be a highly sophisticated piece of software, IF it were even possible at all.

In reality, if one had the time, money, resources and skills to pull that off, it would be highly unlikely you'd then advertise what was done in the logs. Hardly very stealthy, and ensuring alarm bells are going off everywhere.
That ability/means would also be an exceptional asset, and one you would not squander on a poor gain, high risk, and advertising the fact.

More or like less robbing every bank in town, and leaving your calling card, name and address at the crime scene, tripping the fire alarm for good measure, now THAT would be stupid.

Equally, somehow decompiling claymore, and adding in code to CPU mine, recompiling, inventing some delivery method, (very challenging, very not-stupid I assure you), for some paltry gain doing CPU mining, something that would be very obvious to the user, when one already has a GPU miner application, and you could simply deploy a local man-in-the-middle method, and siphon off a share here and there, now THAT would give you some gain, could be quite stealthy, has been done already, the code is out there.

Something to realise is, such actions are generally considered crimes, but these programmers are not stupid people, they are usually highly intelligent, and while their actions in use of their programs is probably stupid, that comes later, before then, the programming etc, is usually pretty sophisticated, cleaver, devious, and very well thought through and engineered, (so as to circumvent all the known detection methods).

As time goes on, these programs get out there, get identified and tagged, and added to antivirus databases.

This is also very big business, and is synergistic with malware, perversely a kind of malware in itself, but certainly reliant on malware programmers, feeding off them in fact.

By this I mean, "I don't want antivirus software on my rigs, but I have to have it because of malware, which is just some other software I don't want".

So, it's in their interest to tag as many applications as malware as possible. Why?
Because it creates fear and worry in people, and makes them purchase anti virus software.

Insurance companies have been doing exactly this for decades. Make people worry about something, then offer them "a solution", at a price of course, and one that ensures the insurance company is in healthy profit.

In fact, if one looks specifically at Claymore, and how it's sometimes identified as malware, proves the point I'm making.

He is an analogy.

A kid goes down the street one night, gets into an altercation, and gets stabbed by a screwdriver.
Weapon = screwdriver.
A builder leaves site the same night, walks down the same street carrying his tool bag, are his screwdrivers weapons?

The VAST majority of software tagged as malware, (weapons)  are actually simply tools, what determines the difference is HOW YOU USE THEM.
This is something the antivirus software vendors turn a convenient blind eye to, as they would have rather have you worried by the millions of malware items they have in their databases.

Anyway, aside from all this, if I might offer some advice.
If you ever get a detection, write it down, use a different computer to research it, make sure you know what it is, IF you need to remove it, and especially the method of infection.
Otherwise you'll probably see it again in the future.

While you might be right, there are a lot of stupid people out there, myself included at times, malware infection is designed to trick people. If you keep stepping on to the playing field, no matter how good you are, sooner or later, you'll be beaten.
Does that make you stupid?
Activity: 152
what about etc hard fork will 11.7 do the job
Activity: 4
Hello guys!

Thanks a lot to the whole community! I appreciate any question and especially answer.

I have 2 workers, rx 570/580 ,

first worker 6 cards,  second worker 4 cards.

Recently, came back to august blockchain drivers. As usually, difficulties arise after random windows 10 updates...

1st problem. For 1st worker, hashrates goes down... recently my cards gave 29 stable, now it's more like 26-27... - any advises?
2nd problem. for 2nd worker, I'm not able to use msi afterburner. could someone please assist me in pm or here how I can change (set up) core clock and memory clock manually?

after many attempts, i fear to do something wrong.

I'd appreciate any advices. Me myself is a very young noobie with no tech backgrounds. But it's all about learning, right?
Thanks any help in advance. just aim to put maximum from the setup I have, but every time I have around - 5% efficiency and I wish to do something about it.
I tried new drivers (October, november, april) but with them I have 21, 19, or even 16 mh/s while i remember seeing 27 and even 30...

Thank you, kowtow

Activity: 10
Jump to: