Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 419. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Optiminer is back and releasing update of his miner for win and nix

Yup, and it's slightly faster Claymore's v8.

where is the link ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yup, and it's slightly faster Claymore's v8.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
https://z.cash/blog/open-source-miner-winners.html
(prefer to copy n paste d link rather than direct clicked)

So, thers no other category dat suits 'Claymore ZCash AMD GPU Miner?  Grin

Claymore was (1) NOT open source (2) don't think he ever even thought about submitting to the contest.

I suspect he's earned more from his dev fee anyway.

Wink yerppp.... same 'assuming' here. Maybe not even a bit of 'eager' ......
Thanx for respon anyway........

If u dun mind me askin, wats d best way to do at exchange for ZEC.....?
Just set d price at we want? Its better than 'straight-dump', is it.....?

I sorta thought you where a troll in your last post, but now I'm not so sure...
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
Activity: 361
Claymore will release miner that is better than other. For me, outcome of competition is clear from beginning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
So far v8.0 of Claymores Zcash miner is the top of the game, there is no need to be more than top again unless it is to prove who is and will always be the 1337 while others are blowing their heads to pieces trying to compete with his speed increases.

well Silent Army are currently working on a new version which they hope will match Claymore's current speed and I think at least one person over there is looking at the RX series memory usage to see if it can be improved to increase hash rate

Same Speeds, No Dev Fee.... Whhaaaaat Shocked Claymore, what shall you do ? Grin

Claymore will reduce the development fee to 1% or even lower. He said that several times already. Competition is good.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
So far v8.0 of Claymores Zcash miner is the top of the game, there is no need to be more than top again unless it is to prove who is and will always be the 1337 while others are blowing their heads to pieces trying to compete with his speed increases.

well Silent Army are currently working on a new version which they hope will match Claymore's current speed and I think at least one person over there is looking at the RX series memory usage to see if it can be improved to increase hash rate

Same Speeds, No Dev Fee.... Whhaaaaat Shocked Claymore, what shall you do ? Grin
Activity: 410

Activity: 6

So, thers no other category dat suits 'Claymore ZCash AMD GPU Miner?  Grin

Claymore was (1) NOT open source (2) don't think he ever even thought about submitting to the contest.

Wink yerppp.... same 'assuming' here. Maybe not even a bit of 'eager' to 'compete' ......
Thanx for respon anyway........

If u dun mind me askin, wats d best way to do at exchange for ZEC.....?
Just set d price at we want? Its better than 'straight-dump', is it.....?

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Activity: 67
Is v9 coming soon?

In a few days according to Claymore. It is more difficulty to extract extra speed from the AMD cards now.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Guys, has any1 experience with AMD Radeon HD 8990 OEM 6GB  for mining? is it good? can buy it for 300 USD idk if it is worth....

Yes, it does ~400 H/s at ~350 W Wink

yes but it is second hand, no warranty, and 300 usd is quiet much... another posibillity would be an 390x for 260 usd but with warranty for 2 years...

Im just worried that it "fails" before the roi... what you think? power consuption is not the problem...

Yes with second hand this is a problem. But if you get them cheap enough then it's ok...

I bought them from ebay in july and still working...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

Is it legal to mine with both amd and nvidia?

Why wouldn't it be?

Most of my rigs are mixed multi-purpose rigs - though I do have a very few "pure" rigs they're all (with one exception) my smaller 1 and 2 card rigs.

Do I say it's EFFICIENT for mining-specific rigs? NO.

legendary
Don't talk shit about my god Claymore he's doing a great work if you don't can come up with a better miner just shut it!

Great work. but no NVIDIA support. I let the lamers hash with claymore and watch their profit decline to 0.

The hate is off the charts in this one!

Nvidia guys must be angry they spent double the money for inferior hashing.

I'm not - my NVidia rigs weren't built to hash in the first place, the fact they can do so for a bit more profit than their INTENDED purpose for most of the last months is a bonus.

8-P

legendary

So, thers no other category dat suits 'Claymore ZCash AMD GPU Miner?  Grin

legendary
HD 8990 should perform the same as the HD 7990 - that was an "OEM branded" varient on the same card.

Activity: 307
Activity: 6

So, thers no other category dat suits 'Claymore ZCash AMD GPU Miner?  Grin

Nevermind then, 'every cloud has a silver lining'  Cool
'a good deed never lost, a good deed never dies, one good turn deserves another',

imagine if this 'Claymore ZCash AMD GPU Miner vWindows' never ever been 'publish' as public-release?  Cry Embarrassed
He deserves d 'Dev-fee', rit.?  Wink 
'A shut mouth catches no flies', and everyone here already well-noted about it. Seems nice thers no 'drama' anymore now....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Let us move-on.....

So, due to this 'Open Source Miner Challenge!' , resulte..d best Zcash Miner.
Also d ZEC block is already past d Block - 20,000.

Kindky askin from d 'early-batch' of d 'miner-peoples' / 'seniors' in this 'gpu-mining' scene, care to elaborate more or giving any advices or share some 'gold-experiences' :-

- d best thing need to do besides d 'straight-dumping' or 'immediately-exchanging'....?
- can a 'traditional'-miners 'set' + 'controlled' d ZEC price range market....?
- 'Causes' n 'Effects' for a better n stabilize long-term gpu-mining (always use stock-setting is 1 of d tips)
- Security n Safety measures of d wallet, exchanging platform, buy n sell, etc..etc....
- Is ther a standardized guide-line for a mining-pool display? ex: MPOS version
  (love d Cryptopia pool display dat show d work of block-generate process percentage)

Plez do advice as im a very very a beginner in this crypto mining-scene.....
Im a new comer with 'not enough salty side dish'.... Huh   :3D

Soori if this disturb....
Hepi Mining n Njoy....

-Union is strength, United we stand, Where there's a will..there's a way-
Activity: 308
Is v9 coming soon?
Activity: 15
when I start zecminer64.exe from Scheduled Tasks without logon - NO Temp & Fan speed !
mining work as usual

Who can help me?

Log:
05:30:39:635   bd8   ADL: Cannot find any AMD adapters

same problem here, also i have a solution :
use the startup folder of my user for my "start_miner.bat"
make autologin on my rig with my user
define a sleep black screen after 1 min and ask password for recover the session.

I can't use autologon - it's admin comp with secrets))
Jump to: