Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 671. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Claymore is MEGA-monster!  Shocked
RX480 4G with mod. mem timings = 70-72 sol\sec

wich timings are you using?

can you share the rom?

thanks
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
I tried to configure my batch Claymore file to work/mine ZCL Zcash Classic(new coin) on https://pool.mn/zclassic , but keeps crashing.

Anyone knows if is possible and if yes what do we put in the batch file?

This is my batch file for mining zclassic on coinmine.pl.  this is for a r9 280 GPU (non x version).

set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100

ZecMiner64.exe -tt 76 -zpool zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -zwal xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx -zpsw 1 -allpools 1

Thank you, it works.
Unfortunately, my rig with 2x290 doesn't work with the new version v3, but my other rigs with 380 work with V3.
Again thanks

Glad to help
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
same rigs 6x390
rig 1 | win 8.1 - 68H/s per card
rig 2 | win 10 - crash after first share --- problem with all win 10 rigs

Install 15.12 drivers.

for those on win 10.. copy the zecminer64 exe from ver 2.1 to the 3.0 folder overwriting the file.  Then try it.. Seems the gains are had in the files associated with zecminer :0  plus no crash.

seems win 10 has some wierd issue with giving this version access.  Not sure why it didnt do it on first load up but second or third time it gave me a error that it didnt have rights to the cards..

best Regards
d57heinz
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
my problem is not your a thief and steal someone's code , i hope your not my problem is the FEE I wish you would  give us a some way to pay to unlock it instead you say if i don't like it don't use it ,my repose back is  I have to if I  want to mine and use windows sense i don't write code and not to good at it. or I would write my own and wouldn't use your miner and as it stands once there is a working version of silent army for windows, i won't use it , right now i have to . I don't hate you, we all have to make a living some way or another . i hope you understand why i feel like i do and why . I'm sure you will ignore this because you don't care .

thanks top .

So you could get 80H/s on Claymore, or 78H/s after fee.  Or you could get 50H/s on SilentArmy with no fee.  Nothing against SA miner, and I am all for FOSS, just saying speeds aren't as fast.  Claymore is making this super fast miner, use it or don't?  You don't HAVE to use it.  You could just not mine at all.  His many many hours of work enable you to get good returns on mining, quit complaining.  Having a paid miner is dumb, makes it harder for the small miner, and you don't know how good it will be until you buy it.  Plus it adds a lot of useless overhead for Claymore micro managing all the sales.

it wasn't directed to you  !!! .  read what i said ......  and claymore miner doesn't give that kind if hash like you claim i don't have to prove shit to you . that's more for claymroe to understand that fee sucks and l'l gladly pay one time unlock fee, i won't pay a sub because who knows how long it will last . so don't but in i want that made public, i like the miner .  I'm sorry you don't understand i really don't care if you do or don't your not claymroe are you .you not paying now ?. sigh this is a paid miner if you use it you have to  pay if that's not a paid miner, i don't what is, it's just another way of doing it .

later GL sorry you don't understand .
Activity: 31
same rigs 6x390

Install 15.12 drivers.
Activity: 7
I tried to configure my batch Claymore file to work/mine ZCL Zcash Classic(new coin) on https://pool.mn/zclassic , but keeps crashing.

Anyone knows if is possible and if yes what do we put in the batch file?

This is my batch file for mining zclassic on coinmine.pl.  this is for a r9 280 GPU (non x version).

set GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=0
set GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE=100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
set GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT=100

ZecMiner64.exe -tt 76 -zpool zcl.coinmine.pl:7007 -zwal xxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx -zpsw 1 -allpools 1

Thank you, it works.
Unfortunately, my rig with 2x290 doesn't work with the new version v3, but my other rigs with 380 work with V3.
Again thanks
Activity: 52
same rigs 6x390
Activity: 31
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
@Claymore - great job, respect
Activity: 410
I'm getting between 55-61h/s on a r9 280 (non x) right now with v3.0.

Do people think this is max I can push out of it or might it be possible for Claymore to squeeze a little extra out of it?
Activity: 305
Anyone have a good RX 480 Reference BIOS that works well on Zcash they don't mind sharing?  Additionally specific gpu/mem clock speeds?

Greetings
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
r9 390x 78-83 Sols Grin

Which version driver you use ?

I m getting 55-60 Mh/s on stock R9 390X and 15.12 drivers
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
v3.0:

- improved speed by 20-30% (depends on card model). Up to 80H/s on stock 390X on "-i 2" mode.

PS. For those haters who think that I'm a thief and steal someone's code: don't use my miners, my efforts are not for you!

Noice! I think those haters were mostly ppl who were butthurt that they were the only ones getting good speeds because they were on linux, and you levelled the playing field, so they decided to start some FUD. You punched em right in the profits! Cheesy

Yes I confirmed it after some research. That's why I won't support Linux anymore - now they must use some different, good miner instead of my bad "cloned" miner.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
For everybody that keeps repeating the same question over and over again...

HE WON'T BE RELEASING ANY NVIDIA OR LINUX VERSIONS!!!!
Activity: 36
Miner never starts with my 390x , with 15.12 drivers Sad
Activity: 475
Merit: 101
r9 390x 78-83 Sols Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
3.0 working great on all my rigs here... loving the speed increase -- THANKS!
Activity: 292
V 3.0  i m getting

73 on r9 390
42 r9 380
36 r9 270
49 rx 470 4g

I'm getting 50-55 on r9 390, what drivers and i setting you use?

16.10.3 with 1090 gpu 1525 memory  I2

If you have the R9 390, the speed is too low. You should get at least 68 Sol/s with factory stock setting.
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Anyone has a Sapphire 470 8gb with OC ?
Share speeds pls
no but sapphire 470 4G i get 49  so i guest you must do better
Jump to: