Pages:
Author

Topic: CLDmine is a scam - page 2. (Read 15468 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 29, 2016, 10:12:05 PM
just avoid sites that gives you 10% 5% REFERRAL BONUS that is ponzi scheme. if u wanna mine bitcoins online just go hashnest  its antminers company. no referral bonus just mine and enjoy

Even if dont have reff bunos i think all of them are scam because theirs no such legal online website i ever known all of them is scam absolutely thats why we must avoid to this kind of scheme so we dont be a victim of scam and fraudster making it a business where they can earn easy money.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 29, 2016, 09:41:50 PM
just avoid sites that gives you 10% 5% REFERRAL BONUS that is ponzi scheme. if u wanna mine bitcoins online just go hashnest  its antminers company. no referral bonus just mine and enjoy
Activity: 420
June 07, 2016, 09:34:28 AM
I'm quite sure CLD Admin is the same guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 07, 2016, 12:09:13 AM
Lol, that CLD Mine didn't last longer... Very predictable, they made a good stolen profit from investors and will back soon with the same design and offers, but with a new name. And I'm sure that lots of people will continue investing on this kind of service.

It looks like they alreaady are back: https://otiis.cc
If thats not this same team it is someone who clone their website.

The design is the same they just change the CLD to OTIIS and they are offering 1 free OTIIS to mine lol , 40% per month now which is a bit less than 1.5% per day which they were offering in CLDmine. Anyway people be wary this time, they decided for this move or they had this planned in case bitcoin price would have risen just like it did. Now they will get new victims to this new site, personally I don't feel sorry for any of them, because they have been warned. So stay away , looks like 100% they are the same team, they just changed the name.

Yeah thats what i see to otiis is same as cldmine maybe their making cloudmining again and change the background and some info so that they cam stole money from their investor again and thats very bad cause their making Scamming people as business to easy money for them just to fool people for there bad doings, and i hope this can raise awareness to people to not be able to invest in cloudmining again because its totally 100000000% scam
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 06, 2016, 08:59:54 PM
I too invested cld but make lot more on hashocean they can choke on my 1000 cld cause hashocean got 8639 kh worth from me to bad cld you woulda made more but that assuming you were mining hope you read choke on my cld and if your in france like your profile says oh pls dont drown lol
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
June 06, 2016, 08:33:21 AM

I had an account there...

Fortunately i didn't lose nothing.

Bad situation for people who invested money there. I'm sorry for them.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
June 05, 2016, 07:23:08 AM
BTW, pls change the title. How can they stop mining when they never mined at all. Pls do that, do not add them additional legitimacy!
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
June 05, 2016, 07:21:00 AM
Lol, that CLD Mine didn't last longer... Very predictable, they made a good stolen profit from investors and will back soon with the same design and offers, but with a new name. And I'm sure that lots of people will continue investing on this kind of service.

The design is the same they just change the CLD to OTIIS and they are offering 1 free OTIIS to mine lol , 40% per month now which is a bit less than 1.5% per day which they were offering in CLDmine. Anyway people be wary this time, they decided for this move or they had this planned in case bitcoin price would have risen just like it did. Now they will get new victims to this new site, personally I don't feel sorry for any of them, because they have been warned. So stay away , looks like 100% they are the same team, they just changed the name.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 05, 2016, 02:36:46 AM
Yeah, their site was a ponzi scheme all along. It's pretty obvious. All cloud mining sites that actually offer you profit should be considered at first glance a ponzi scheme, because if it's legit you wouldn't be profiting from it.

Also note how fake their "guaranteed refund" option is. Only 84 person and everyone invested more than 1 BTC? Lol you are kidding me. Also they spelt the word problems wrong as well. Indeed they have some problmes with their grammar.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 05, 2016, 02:11:39 AM
as we all expected as they can't move together with the big changes from bitcoin price I think they didn't expect that rising up too fast but no wonder how many investors loses their money now, sad but true ponzi always bag the money.
legendary
June 05, 2016, 02:07:55 AM
It will more and more closed.
Very sad.

Not sad at all. Very expected. As soon as BTC started going up, it became 2 expensive for these scam operators to keep running their ponzies and they ve decided to run.
nww
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 04, 2016, 07:32:26 PM
It will more and more closed.
Very sad.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
June 04, 2016, 06:46:18 PM
Ponzi was what a ponzi is. CLD was always a ponzi, you could tell as soon as the uttered the words "Cloud mining service".
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2016, 05:41:40 PM

I didn't sign up to see, but if they are a clone of CLD Mine there is a high probability to belong to the same owners. The same thing happened with RPD Main before. They started paying, offering high rewards and after RPD Main turned into scam, the CLD Mine was born, everything was the same, just the name changed.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
June 04, 2016, 04:16:38 PM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2016, 04:13:02 PM
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
June 04, 2016, 04:09:28 PM
Funny thing was with information that everyone who subscribed for Guaranteed Reefunds will get investition back.. Funny because they didnt have option like this  Grin

Scammer always will be scammer!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
June 04, 2016, 02:02:13 PM
People have been telling u guys this was big time scam. Still, some of u patiently reinvested. Now go and seek for another ponzi, maybe hash ocean.

Sorry for your loss. Next time play smarter.
I think they are still learn how scam are cloud mining sites and investment site.. if they can be smart in online they can't scam to some..
If you notice those site they are giving many promises but the truth they are scam and luring people to join in there service.. and think before you invest its obvious where you can see investment site or cloud mining sites giving a free service without working it just to invest your money?
So they are scammers there's no free in the internet..it needs hard work.. before you can get rewards..
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
June 04, 2016, 01:31:50 PM
I made a new investment in the bitcoin 0.15 off cldm
they always went out of our 0.15 rogue bitcoin.
investors' money to be paid writes but I do not Bitcoin.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 01:25:47 PM
People have been telling u guys this was big time scam. Still, some of u patiently reinvested. Now go and seek for another ponzi, maybe hash ocean.

Sorry for your loss. Next time play smarter.
Pages:
Jump to: