Pages:
Author

Topic: CLDmine is a scam - page 4. (Read 15468 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 516
I ❤ the bitcoin community
June 03, 2016, 03:32:27 PM
I tried to tell people to only use Eobot because they are the only Real cloud mining site and they are big enough to keep running.

Public audit of eobot funds > https://www.eobot.com/audit

They even have a hacker fund > https://www.eobot.com/hacker
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 03, 2016, 02:33:48 PM
yes it's hard to here that cldmine is closing, but why they scam people ? i have invested too in cldmine and i want te refund my money

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
June 03, 2016, 01:59:16 PM
cldmine.com
Host
Error

The website is also offline now bit earlier they still were online. Didn't see that message you just posted earlier before so I assume it's time for them to run away with people there money. They could know the Bitcoin price could go way higher. But like told many times on this forum most cloud mining is just scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 03, 2016, 01:34:18 PM
as we expected , with the speed increasing in bitcoin price , a lot of cloud mining service will have big troubles , some of them will stop paying , and some will stop mining , and some will scam their members .
I already tried to log in my CLD mine account , and they show me this message :

Technical Problems

We are trying to fix important failure on the mining farm and currently mining has been stopped and is not available.

04/06/2016 — CLDMine.com

fortunately , I didn't invest a lot of money in this site , although I hope it continues mining and paying , but I don't think that will happen .

the other one is 7CLY , this site has deleted my account when I was so close from withdraw threshold , they say that this nickname is not registered

this was my experience with two of the most cloud mining sites ( named itself cloud mining ) , I hope you stay away and don't invest your money anywhere .
Pages:
Jump to: