Pages:
Author

Topic: ➡️CLICK HERE For the Best Crypto Writing Service on Bitcointalk📚 - page 2. (Read 15142 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
If you need any writing shoot me a PM. Doesn't have to be crypto related.
www.positivebetting.com
Please contact me

I sent you a PM

I'm looking to add more clients, feel free to PM me if you're interested.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Please contact me
www.positivebetting.com
If you're looking for any content(doesn't have to be crypto) send me a PM. We can work with most budgets.
www.positivebetting.com
If you need any content written, we can help get it done for you. PM me today and we will help get your company engagements.

The content doesnt need to be cryptocurrency related.
www.positivebetting.com
I am open for business, send me a PM to get started
Activity: 1
BUY NOW: https://www.forrestvisions.com/contact

I charge $.04-.06 per word, depending on the bulk that is purchased. BTC/ETH accepted only.

I can write anything cryptocurrency related. I've written for news websites and marketable content for crypto companies. Check out my portfolio at https://www.forrestvisions.com/our-work

I would like to have an article about our project on Talk
www.positivebetting.com
I am still offering this service! If you're interested feel free to PM me or use the contact form on my consulting site http://www.forrestvisions.com
Activity: 1
Thanks for this discussion guyz. But I think that it must get closed!
www.positivebetting.com
Use the contact form in the OP to purchase. PM me with any questions and I would be glad to help you.

$100 for $200 worth of content. ($100 free content)
www.positivebetting.com
Finished some articles for clients today.

I am able to work with some more projects, whether you need content for your website or articles to help your brand awareness, I will be able to complete your project fast and easy. PM me today to start the process!

www.positivebetting.com
Get your content today! Feel free to PM me and I can explain exactly what I can do for you.
www.positivebetting.com
I didn't include it in the OP since I didn't think people would inquiry about other topics on a bitcoin forum.
If you accept paiement in bitcoin for any of your services, i think you should try promote it in the bitcoin forum. «Services» board is dedicated for this. Why You don't mention this in your website as well.

Thanks for your great generosity. I just want to help my friend as he hasn't choices to buy some services except with bitcoin (we can't use int cards in my country) .

A pleasure to do business, thanks so much!

Online and ready to take on some more articles.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I didn't include it in the OP since I didn't think people would inquiry about other topics on a bitcoin forum.
If you accept paiement in bitcoin for any of your services, i think you should try promote it in the bitcoin forum. «Services» board is dedicated for this. Why You don't mention this in your website as well.

Thanks for your great generosity. I just want to help my friend as he hasn't choices to buy some services except with bitcoin (we can't use int cards in my country) .
www.positivebetting.com
Thanks for your informative pm. I sent links of your website and emails to my friend.
I chosed discussing this here so my friend can read it. But i will now just send him your links. Why you don't mention that you can also write aticles for other niches in Op?

I didn't include it in the OP since I didn't think people would inquiry about other topics on a bitcoin forum. Have your friend mention your name, and if he purchases I will message you and give you a % for the reference Smiley
Thanks for your informative pm. I sent links of your website and emails to my friend.
I chosed discussing this here so my friend can read it. But i will now just send him your links. Why you don't mention that you can also write aticles for other niches in Op?
www.positivebetting.com
Hi TimTheYoutuber
I was asked by one of my friend if he can hire someone to write some articles for his website and pay him with bitcoin.
It's not in the crypto niche. The website is about Gardening.
As i remember your services for crypto niche, i thought you may be interested about this.
I also prefer to discuss this here instead of private communication .

Feel free to have him contact me, or post some more information like the number of words per article, the number of articles needed, website link, and any special requirements.
Hi TimTheYoutuber
I was asked by one of my friend if he can hire someone to write some articles for his website and pay him with bitcoin.
It's not in the crypto niche. The website is about Gardening.
As i remember your services for crypto niche, i thought you may be interested about this.
I also prefer to discuss this here instead of private communication .

www.positivebetting.com
I would love to work with some more clients. If you are interested feel free to contact me.
www.positivebetting.com
Hi I am interested in your articles, PM sent Smiley

I sent you a PM, cant wait to work with you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: