Pages:
Author

Topic: ➡️CLICK HERE For the Best Crypto Writing Service on Bitcointalk📚 - page 5. (Read 15142 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
How much for 5 1,000 word articles per week?

can you tell me also your price for this job?
thanks
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
best of luck to you mate

Thanks, let me know if you need any services.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
best of luck to you mate
www.positivebetting.com
I am ready to write some more content, PM me if anyone has any jobs.

If you have bulk work you can get cheaper rates.

Also,

If you know someone or a site that needs this service you can earn some money if a deal goes through.
Hi there we are looking for dedicated members to help with our cryptocurrency project and join our team as a Whitepaper writer, just a note there will be no upfront payment but you will get commission from the crowdfunding that we raise if interested please contact us on discord Thank you https://discord.gg/bk9eXsq

Thanks for the comment but I only accept payments up front.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am ready to write some more content, PM me if anyone has any jobs.

If you have bulk work you can get cheaper rates.

Also,

If you know someone or a site that needs this service you can earn some money if a deal goes through.
Hi there we are looking for dedicated members to help with our cryptocurrency project and join our team as a Whitepaper writer, just a note there will be no upfront payment but you will get commission from the crowdfunding that we raise if interested please contact us on discord Thank you https://discord.gg/bk9eXsq
www.positivebetting.com
Hey Tim,
Can you send me a private message with your contact info? (Skype or some other IM)

Regards,
Harry

Hey Tim,
Can you send me a private message with your contact info? (Skype or some other IM)

Regards,
Harry

I sent you a PM

Best,

Tim
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey Tim,

Regards,
Harry
www.positivebetting.com

Haha glad I could provide some constructive feedback. Best of luck to you!

Let me know if you are ever interested in the service.

I am ready to take on some more jobs, PM me to get started.

Have any previous Crypto articles that you've written?

Feel free to click the links in the OP. I have written for a few people on bitcointalk.
Activity: 73
Hey Tim,

Wanted to give you some feedback as I'm the kind of person who may be interested in your services down the road.

First thing I noticed about your Medium post on Ethereum were a number of grammar and spelling errors. I am not an English major so I'm probably not one to talk, but they were easy errors that are a turnoff for me. I don't doubt your knowledge on crypto, however, you will lose your audience if you are making mistakes that give readers a reason to doubt your intelligence because of basic spelling errors. Perhaps download Grammerly and get a proof-reader? Best of luck!

Most of that was an editing error where the original document was published. I should have fixed everything.

"I don't doubt your knowledge of crypto" See we both made some mistakes :p

But thank you I appreciate your comment, I am glad you caught it before more people saw it.

As I said...

I am not an English major so I'm probably not one to talk

Haha glad I could provide some constructive feedback. Best of luck to you!
www.positivebetting.com
do you write whitepapers for ICOs?

Yes I can, I've have sent you a PM.
Activity: 6
do you write whitepapers for ICOs?
www.positivebetting.com
Hey Tim,

Wanted to give you some feedback as I'm the kind of person who may be interested in your services down the road.

First thing I noticed about your Medium post on Ethereum were a number of grammar and spelling errors. I am not an English major so I'm probably not one to talk, but they were easy errors that are a turnoff for me. I don't doubt your knowledge on crypto, however, you will lose your audience if you are making mistakes that give readers a reason to doubt your intelligence because of basic spelling errors. Perhaps download Grammerly and get a proof-reader? Best of luck!

Most of that was an editing error where the original document was published. I should have fixed everything.

"I don't doubt your knowledge of crypto" See we both made some mistakes :p

But thank you I appreciate your comment, I am glad you caught it before more people saw it.
Activity: 73
Hey Tim,

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
How much for 5 1,000 word articles per week?
www.positivebetting.com
BUY NOW: https://www.forrestvisions.com/contact

I charge $.04-.06 per word, depending on the bulk that is purchased. BTC/ETH accepted only.

I can write anything cryptocurrency related. I've written for news websites and marketable content for crypto companies. Check out my portfolio at https://www.forrestvisions.com/our-work

Pages:
Jump to: