Pages:
Author

Topic: [close] - page 3. (Read 8227 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 07:00:14 AM
Offer from DalyDogeCoin.com of 0.95BTC contingent on me finding an escrow. Well send a pm and hopefully set this up today. To answer your question though it will work like this: you send me your making address and then send the btc too the escrower. Once he verifies receiving payment, I can ship and when you get it and make sure it's all there you tell him to release it.  Also please let me know if you would like me to inspect the contents of the box prior to shipping.
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019
June 26, 2014, 06:43:34 AM
ya really- jesus-people are going to want a urine sample-dna-sperm,frozen and and living-fingerprints and a full biometric scan with contrast just to buy a cell phone... will someone buy this guys phone  so i can cut the cake... you have done more than enough to prove yourself bro...best of luck to you...

ps. i am looking for a boost 4g if somebody has one

There had been so many scams and scams attempts on this forum that you may never be too coutious. If the seller is legit he would embrace the questions raised because he has nothing to hide and he can build trust by answering those questions, exactly like the OP did and he proved beyoun doubt that his product is legit and exactly like is describet in the title of the thread.

I asked some of my friends to verify the third link that you said is a malicious site and none of them discovered anything. If you don't belive me you can check out yourself (online scaners for malicious url's, you can also use any thrusted scaner, this is just one example):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f668be22a89d04dd2b87b1d6ce265f8a2541704f53c271a9f8520cf3c5e95606/analysis/1403779025/
so I would kindly ask the OP to edit his post that says I spam malicious sites in his thread. Also check my trust ratings and you will see it's spotless and I want it to remain this way. Thank you and good luck.

(also free bump Smiley )
June 25, 2014, 01:16:47 PM
Yeah I wont be posting the actual IMEI, because this phone has never been registered or activated I dont know what someone could do with it.  I will blot it out though and post the results showing it to be a genuine phone.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Ok, checking the imei should settle any questions about authenticity also.  I forgot but will post a ss of that later with the warantee check also.

Its not too hard to spot a fake though, the charge port is different on fakes, it will be missing UL approval stickers and there are other pretty easy differences to spot, although I am 100% certain this is not fake.

please do not give the full imei in public, i am sure there are people here who know how to use it at your disadvantage.

that's not always the case, i had one s5 with normal 2 ports and only after opening up, one port turned out to be fake and not even soldered on to the board. on some it's obvious but on some others you need to check logs to know for sure. anyway, i am sure your phone is genuine samsung but i will have problems with warranty in the EU so i will have to pass. i wish you a good sale. thanks 
June 25, 2014, 11:16:09 AM
ya really- jesus-people are going to want a urine sample-dna-sperm,frozen and and living-fingerprints and a full biometric scan with contrast just to buy a cell phone... will someone buy this guys phone  so i can cut the cake... you have done more than enough to prove yourself bro...best of luck to you...

I know right, I mean its pretty easy to spot a scammer on here, they would be a newbie posting a phone like this for $300, have a 2 post count, and never respond to any pm's.  Not to mention I already have good trust ratings for selling other samsung gear on here!!!

nobody is trying to spot a scammer here, you wouldn't believe how many fake samsung s5's there is out there and how well they are build. i repeat, you won't know until you connect the phone to your PC or open it up. i just want to make sure it's the original before i make an offer and there is nothing wrong with that!

Ok, checking the imei should settle any questions about authenticity also.  I forgot but will post a ss of that later with the warantee check also.

Its not too hard to spot a fake though, the charge port is different on fakes, it will be missing UL approval stickers and there are other pretty easy differences to spot, although I am 100% certain this is not fake.
legendary
June 25, 2014, 10:44:15 AM
ya really- jesus-people are going to want a urine sample-dna-sperm,frozen and and living-fingerprints and a full biometric scan with contrast just to buy a cell phone... will someone buy this guys phone  so i can cut the cake... you have done more than enough to prove yourself bro...best of luck to you...

I know right, I mean its pretty easy to spot a scammer on here, they would be a newbie posting a phone like this for $300, have a 2 post count, and never respond to any pm's.  Not to mention I already have good trust ratings for selling other samsung gear on here!!!

nobody is trying to spot a scammer here, you wouldn't believe how many fake samsung s5's there is out there and how well they are build. i repeat, you won't know until you connect the phone to your PC or open it up. i just want to make sure it's the original before i make an offer and there is nothing wrong with that!
June 25, 2014, 08:42:24 AM
ya really- jesus-people are going to want a urine sample-dna-sperm,frozen and and living-fingerprints and a full biometric scan with contrast just to buy a cell phone... will someone buy this guys phone  so i can cut the cake... you have done more than enough to prove yourself bro...best of luck to you...

I know right, I mean its pretty easy to spot a scammer on here, they would be a newbie posting a phone like this for $300, have a 2 post count, and never respond to any pm's.  Not to mention I already have good trust ratings for selling other samsung gear on here!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 02:26:16 AM

legendary
June 25, 2014, 01:48:17 AM
thanks for the photos, PM'ed
June 24, 2014, 03:34:45 PM
Will this work with TMOBILE 4G? How about Sprint if I switch?

T-Mobile - yes
Sprint - No, only GSM carriers
legendary
June 24, 2014, 03:12:00 PM
point is, you won't be able to sell it as brand new because it looks like the seal might have been tampered with and did you know you can buy these seal stickers easily? i am not saying yours is but there is quite a lot of fakes going about. it should have another seal with barcodes and imei number, can you provide hd photo of that?

Yes I will later today.  I will repeat, NEITHER OF THE SEALS ARE BROKEN, one is covered, so my guess is the one covered up is in another language.

And no the phone has never been used at all, so it is brand new.

I've never seen fakes of the S5, only Note 3 clones.

thanks, waiting for the photo. will you consider a swap for any other mobile or is it just btc you interested in?

there is plenty of fakes mate, especially s4, s5. some of them are really well made. you will only know when connecting to pc or opening up the phone
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 24, 2014, 03:03:17 PM
Will this work with TMOBILE 4G? How about Sprint if I switch?
June 24, 2014, 02:33:36 PM
Fair enough, I hope I have alleviated anyones concerns, and I can open the phone before shipping if anyone would like pics of everything contained in the box.
legendary
June 24, 2014, 02:03:16 PM
  Thx. It is possible, I have all automated downloads turned off, all popups blocked and some more securities in place. I work with bitcoins and you can never be to cautions.
 And I have nothing against you selling your phone, I really do belive you are a honest seller, it's just the way I am, I put the bad before the good.
Good luck with your sale.
June 24, 2014, 01:47:25 PM
Symantec endpoint protection.  It popped up a download of a file names "setup.exe," then I closed out and clicked it again to see if it was that site and my antivirus popped up a message saying it was blocking access from some IP address.
June 24, 2014, 01:36:53 PM
I can do .9BTC if you can get an escrow.

If you can go 0.95 I'd say deal, and I have used Nightowlace as a solid escrow.  Let me know if your interested.
legendary
June 24, 2014, 01:35:45 PM

ok there is such a thing.  This is not one of them obviously.  You have not uncovered a scam attempt in any way shape or form although I can see several people are going to put quite a bit of effort to make it out to look like I am hiding something, which I am not.

Phone is still for sale, if seriously interested PM me.  

EDIT: WARNING: THAT LAST LINK JONSI JUST POSTED IS A MALICIOUS SITE, BEWARE OF THAT LINK!  It attempted ot download an .exe file and my security software said the IP address it was comign from would be blocked. Dude dont post spammy site links!

I already stated that I don't think you are trying to scam anyone, just that you said there aren't any S5 clones and I showed you a few. I don't know anything about the last link, I just google it up and my antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials) didn't detect anything, if it's a malicious link I wouldn't know.

-edit-
 What security software do you use? Can someone confirm the malicious site so that I know and change my antivirus?
-edit-
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 24, 2014, 01:31:50 PM
I can do .9BTC if you can get an escrow.
June 24, 2014, 01:28:46 PM
I think 0.7BTC is good price, because that's not included tax if international shipping.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks I couldnt go that low
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let's get rich together
June 24, 2014, 01:23:50 PM
I think 0.7BTC is good price, because that's not included tax if international shipping.
Pages:
Jump to: