Pages:
Author

Topic: Close this thread - page 9. (Read 13463 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 16, 2015, 12:50:15 AM
Just to share my experience. Even though this seller got a vouch from me at the beginning, everything was working fine until yesterday (1 month after my purchase), my account has expired and couldn't be renewed. Yes, he provided me with a new account which doesn't do any good to me because I have to re-download 3000 and something songs, import my playlists somehow etc. Initial post talks about hassle free, forever premium account which is not true. My work colleague bought one for herself the same day and her account expired also, so I fear it's not something that happens to few accounts only, probably every account expires within a month and OP will be sending new accounts, which is not what is said in the first post. This is my experience with this service.

Hmm.. This is my #1 worry about these accounts... I'd hate to lose my playlist. Might be a good idea to save your playlist anytime you add/remove songs to keep them updated just in case.
I recommend also link your account to facebook, so your playlist will be imported in any spotify account linked to your facebook .

This is the thing, you can link your facebook to only one account at a time, so if I want to link my facebook with my new account I have to remove it from the previous one that has expired. Will my playlists move with my facebook once I link it to the new account? I don't think so. I will try later on, but I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
March 15, 2015, 10:12:39 PM
do you have a Skype for easier contact?
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
March 15, 2015, 09:44:24 PM
Just to share my experience. Even though this seller got a vouch from me at the beginning, everything was working fine until yesterday (1 month after my purchase), my account has expired and couldn't be renewed. Yes, he provided me with a new account which doesn't do any good to me because I have to re-download 3000 and something songs, import my playlists somehow etc. Initial post talks about hassle free, forever premium account which is not true. My work colleague bought one for herself the same day and her account expired also, so I fear it's not something that happens to few accounts only, probably every account expires within a month and OP will be sending new accounts, which is not what is said in the first post. This is my experience with this service.

Hmm.. This is my #1 worry about these accounts... I'd hate to lose my playlist. Might be a good idea to save your playlist anytime you add/remove songs to keep them updated just in case.
I recommend also link your account to facebook, so your playlist will be imported in any spotify account linked to your facebook .
Activity: 15
March 15, 2015, 09:38:20 PM

Activity: 14
March 15, 2015, 05:48:11 PM
March 15, 2015, 02:58:22 PM
STILL SELLING, Grab one before is too late.
March 14, 2015, 08:18:30 PM
Bought 1 account , he replied very fast.
The account works great.
Fast comunication, For who wants to buy , GRAB ONE NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE, they are limited.
For how long do they usually work?
I have used Deezer a lot lately but all the 10 accounts I have, have been put off premium  Angry
Now, accounts turning bad wasn't really a problem but losing my playlists every time was. Or people using the same account and deleting them over and over again...

How many users are using these accounts?
Deezer are different from Spotify, all accounts that i'm seling comes with unlimited guarantee, that is, if anything happens to your account (  may happen with some people) I'll arrange another at no additional cost, so the client does not have to worry about little things, and THEY ARE NOT SHARED, they are just for you, when i sell, i exclude the account from my system, and for double check, i ask my clients to change the password / e-mail so they can feel safer and listen music without complications.

Thanks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
March 14, 2015, 08:12:43 PM
The account works great.
Fast comunication, For who wants to buy , GRAB ONE NOW BEFORE IS TOO LATE, they are limited.
For how long do they usually work?
I have used Deezer a lot lately but all the 10 accounts I have, have been put off premium  Angry
Now, accounts turning bad wasn't really a problem but losing my playlists every time was. Or people using the same account and deleting them over and over again...

How many users are using these accounts?
March 14, 2015, 05:16:35 PM
The account works great.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
March 14, 2015, 02:55:55 PM
The account works great.
March 14, 2015, 11:09:30 AM
Still selling, just contact me if you have any further questions.
Activity: 1
March 13, 2015, 08:00:53 PM
pmed for an account for a friend.
March 13, 2015, 01:06:10 PM
I'll get back to you if I need another account. Thanks.

OK, I'm online and selling, instant delivery !
legendary
March 12, 2015, 09:14:33 PM
I'll get back to you if I need another account. Thanks.
March 12, 2015, 09:09:52 PM
I was just wondering, because 50ouncebrew was able to make accounts premium and have them renew on our own accounts, I was hoping you could do the same. Thanks anyway.
Well, with me you get unlimited warranty if gets something wrong with your account.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 09:03:26 PM
I was just wondering, because 50ouncebrew was able to make accounts premium and have them renew on our own accounts, I was hoping you could do the same. Thanks anyway.
March 12, 2015, 08:45:24 PM
Just want to know... How is it possible to have a Spotify Lifetime PREMIUM account ? The only way to have an access account is to pay $10 per month. I don't see the "lifetime" option. Explain me, please.
They are premium until it lasts, These will last at least a year and have had some that last well over a year, and i always provide to my costumers a lifetime warranty, if something happens with your subscription i will provide another account and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
March 12, 2015, 08:36:54 PM
Just want to know... How is it possible to have a Spotify Lifetime PREMIUM account ? The only way to have an access account is to pay $10 per month. I don't see the "lifetime" option. Explain me, please.
March 12, 2015, 08:36:20 PM
can you do this for a provided account?

No, i will provide you the respective account.
legendary
March 12, 2015, 08:26:11 PM
can you do this for a provided account?
Pages:
Jump to: