Pages:
Author

Topic: Close this thread - page 6. (Read 13463 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
April 07, 2015, 04:29:40 PM
Bought another one!
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
April 07, 2015, 04:26:37 PM
Just bought an account and the account says: Your Premium’s due to end on 2015-05-06
What's up with that?
Don't worry , everything is already set, sent you a PM, You have unlimited warranty if happens something with your account by the way.

Cheers, all good then. Fast communication, fast shipping.

Thanks ! , excellent buyer, fast payment, recommend A +
April 07, 2015, 04:16:23 PM
Just bought an account and the account says: Your Premium’s due to end on 2015-05-06
What's up with that?
Don't worry , everything is already set, sent you a PM, You have unlimited warranty if happens something with your account by the way.

Cheers, all good then. Fast communication, fast shipping.
April 07, 2015, 04:13:47 PM
What's up with that?
April 07, 2015, 04:05:50 PM
What's up with that?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2015, 12:48:32 PM
I advise against trading with this user. We agreed on a Spotify Bulk deal of 15 Accounts at $1.50 each, but he went and only purchased 10 at $1.50 and ignored my PMs afterwards.

Pmed you.

Yes, you PMed me, I requested you pay the rest, and you ignored me.
Very professional.
April 07, 2015, 12:14:59 PM
Well, my first transaction in Bitcointalk with this guy, all went smoothly, i bought 3 accounts and i received 4 , just great!.

I will let you informed about any future orders, Thanks.
Thanks for vouching, excellent buyer, fast payment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a reseller and want to get some profit selling Spotify Premium accounts ?

I have excellent plans for those who have websites and sell virtual products and want to get some profit selling accounts that will never become obsolete
*I provide bonus accounts ( 5-10 )
*Huge discounts for each account.

Contact me : [email protected]
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I'll be happy to answer.
April 06, 2015, 12:23:04 PM
Thanks for this service.

I can vouch for the sellers service, account was not cracked.
I was allowed to change the email/password after purchase.

Thanks for the vouch, excellent buyer,this make me happy, let me informed about any issues, i will be happy to answear.

I advise against trading with this user. We agreed on a Spotify Bulk deal of 15 Accounts at $1.50 each, but he went and only purchased 10 at $1.50 and ignored my PMs afterwards.

Pmed you.

spotify is something like netflix, correct?
No friend, it's totally different, netflix is about movies/shows, Spotify is only music.
oh
what is so special about spotify? cant i find music on youtube?

The main pro is that you dont need internet with spotify premium. You can save songs to your devices and play them offline. You only have to login to your account once every 30 days. As for the way these are obtained there is a "glitch" used so there is no reason to have cracked accounts when using the glitch is much easier. Once the glitch is patched though you better believe your account will not work anymore. Any lifetime warranty should be taken with a grain of salt as the lifetime warranty will never be honored.

My warranty really works. and it's indeed lifetime, don't worry about it, about the glitch, spotify patched it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 06, 2015, 12:21:49 PM
No friend, it's totally different, netflix is about movies/shows, Spotify is only music.
oh

The main pro is that you dont need internet with spotify premium. You can save songs to your devices and play them offline. You only have to login to your account once every 30 days. As for the way these are obtained there is a "glitch" used so there is no reason to have cracked accounts when using the glitch is much easier. Once the glitch is patched though you better believe your account will not work anymore. Any lifetime warranty should be taken with a grain of salt as the lifetime warranty will never be honored.
I have just researched the glitch. If it dates back to 2013, I'm pretty sure it won't be getting patched anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 924
April 06, 2015, 12:13:26 PM
oh

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 06, 2015, 12:09:35 PM
Thanks for this service.

I can vouch for the sellers service, account was not cracked.
I was allowed to change the email/password after purchase.
Activity: 798
April 06, 2015, 03:10:25 AM
April 05, 2015, 04:18:55 PM
Online and available.
April 04, 2015, 08:10:19 PM
oh
Yes you can find in Youtube, but I believe you will not find all albums of all artists you like in a click of a button, Spotify offer better audio,  usually complete albums, Spotify can be used on the go and loads much quicker than youtube videos, and you are able to also download musics, without worrying about copyrights.
Activity: 56
April 04, 2015, 08:03:06 PM
oh
April 04, 2015, 07:55:57 PM
Activity: 56
April 04, 2015, 07:53:46 PM
April 04, 2015, 02:44:44 PM
Great Service As of Yet.  Smiley
Thanks friend, hope we can stay in contact.

Still selling !
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
April 04, 2015, 11:50:55 AM
Great Service As of Yet.  Smiley
April 03, 2015, 08:10:12 PM
Online and selling . Limited Stock
Pages:
Jump to: