Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 18. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Same here, ready to take any vacant episode.
Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Im ready to get vacant episodes...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm still awake so I thought I'd give a progress report.  I've transcribed about 15 minutes of E46 so far. I thought I would have it complete sometime this morning but the sinus infection that I thought was going away apparently isn't and so I still feel like shit at the moment.  Anyway, the transcription will get done but I'm going to take my time on this one, for a change.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
If the new episodes are not available for reservation, is it possible to get episode 08? 2 weeks have passed since reservation date.
Hey,

I've got a question for my fellow transcribers or anyone who might have a free minute.  At marker 7:02, AA is talking about multi-factor authentication and references a guy named Chris Huff, I think?  I can't find anything relating multi-factor authentication or bitcoins to a Chris Huff. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out but, in the meantime, if anyone sees this...give it a listen.

EDIT: I listened to it again at normal speed and he seems to be referencing Chris Hoff, a hacker who now works in IT security, apparently.

Sorry about that, thanks to anyone who might've tried to figure it out.
qwk,

Thanks for updating the reservation for E46, I appreciate it.  Also, thanks again for the payment for the previous transcript. I'll try to have E46 transcribed at some point tomorrow (Saturday, 12/7).

Thanks to Kluge, also, for all the PR work he has completed and that which he has resolved to accomplish soon.

Auf Wiedersehen!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
I would like to reserve E17.
Activity: 112
E37 hasn't been renewed, right? I'd like to reserve it if possible.

It has been renewed.  Undecided
Oh sorry about that, didn't see
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

It has been renewed.  Undecided
Activity: 112
Activity: 15
Confirming address.
E03 – The Future of Money 1:05:29 Transcription by MethodMan - proofread by Kluge  (not yet paid)
Address: 1MdoVvR25dXFvbexPWyfPJrUgW1ETmiGYC
e03 proofread and paid.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/2e660dc3ae2b349317921b46637b8d5f8801f6abac14b2ac0c9ce8ef995c56d7

Requesting reservation for E 62 if possible, thank you.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
hey that's awesome tyvm and received .3.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
E40 – Back to New York! 1:01:13 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)
E33 – Live from New York! 1:09:10 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)
E10 – A Brave, New World 53:49 Transcription by tennis & KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge NOT SETTLED (not yet paid)

E40 – Back to New York! 1:01:13 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid)  address 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan confirmed
E33 – Live from New York! 1:09:10 Transcription by tennis - proofread by Kluge 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan (not yet paid) address 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan confirmed
E10 – A Brave, New World 53:49 Transcription by tennis & KieranJones1 - proofread by Kluge NOT SETTLED (not yet paid)  address 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan confirmed

e40 proofread and paid.
e33 proofread and paid.
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/766bfbf06eff4b2662908a5148b163a6748d61a8d7bd0b0f24542869b4e52456

(I'll get to e10 some time during the day)
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Activity: 114
Hello I'm willing to start transcribing épisodes for you, i have a major in english as à foreign language.
I did several similarités job but I'm not familiar with scribe formation. Shouldn't be much of an issue through.
In any case, how do i make sure that I'm not working on an épisode that will be done by someone else.
I'll start working on the latest episode Asap.
Thanks.

ÉDIT: New to tablettes, keyboard and autocorrect is a pain.
did I miss out on the wave of payments yesterday?  I was out and I confirmed my address a week ago.  Sad
Crossing my fingers that today might be the day.  lol
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Lot of things on my plate for the next few days (have had a lot to do for the past few days). Proofreading progress will be slow - about one per day (which I guess isn't too unusual)... probably for about a week. Fwiw.
Activity: 56
+ extended reservation of e01 for kfruit

How long of an extension do I get again? I'm almost done, just have a few minutes left on the podcast and then I'll proofread and change up some stuff that Kluge wanted. Just wondering.

BTW, I think you should put those changes on the front page.

Pages:
Jump to: