Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 14. (Read 72233 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Sorry for the new burst of slowness, again. Should be all set up tomorrow night. Still putting new miners together, rest of parts come in today.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have to give up E17, I got sudden family issues that take up a lot of my time.
I'm sorry to hear that.
I would like to reserve E17 then, if that's okay with qwk. (i recently submitted E57)
I can split the money with you if you share the work you have already done.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I have to give up E17, I got sudden family issues that take up a lot of my time.
Activity: 448
Update E07
Transcript is complete, just need another day to go through it and proof read.
Will be uploading tomorrow.

Thanks
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
[this list will be updated as there's progress. Sorry it's on pg 10.]

PR done:

Queue:
none (already-paid work)

Paused:
48 (waiting for input from transcriber)
50 (waiting for input from qwk)
I'm the author of episode 06
Here's my bitcoin address:

1PoWeNLUQ1vTUBsyhSEktKo3CWYSCoEki8

I am not sure if I missed a confirmation post or not.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Finished E05: http://www.scribd.com/doc/192158809/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-E05
Address: [redacted for everyone's privacy]
Activity: 42
We're definitely not paying a competitive rate, this is just the amount of resources that can be devoted to the task.
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Update: Episode 37 will be completed within 72 hours.
Activity: 11
Finished!  Grin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/191910855/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-E49-Disruptive-People

wallet address - 1JqEmoCBDqNrRLgR9zEVuY6wc3YHDbFFLa

Cheers.
Activity: 238
Just an update, I have just finished the transcription of E46.  I'm going to take a little break and then do a quick PR before I upload it to scribd sometime today.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

There were a few inaudible parts when Daniel Larimer was speaking, though. It's usually just a single word, but i didn't dare to guess them from context. It sounded like missing audio packets from Skype.

Don't worry you're not alone with struggling with garbled words! I think the audio stream problems [jitter / packet loss] are made worse with guest speakers because they probably have "standard" microphones compared with the hosts of the show, and there's more background noise to contend with, etc.

Adam actually talks about this very fact in a recent episode. He says he's been having issues with recording of the show, it's because his options for Internet connectivity are limited in his area. He mentioned that he'd have to sign a (expensive) 3 year contract for a better connection.

Open question: How easy (or difficult) do you think it would it be for the participants of his audio conference to record their ends as well?

I'm thinking that it seems like a waste for Adam to be spending big dollars/coins on a new connection, especially if the real-time audio is the only major problem he has with his connectivity...
Incidentally, I think mistriss_magpie is transcribing the episodes she'll be on.
Activity: 89
Merit: 14

There were a few inaudible parts when Daniel Larimer was speaking, though. It's usually just a single word, but i didn't dare to guess them from context. It sounded like missing audio packets from Skype.

Don't worry you're not alone with struggling with garbled words! I think the audio stream problems [jitter / packet loss] are made worse with guest speakers because they probably have "standard" microphones compared with the hosts of the show, and there's more background noise to contend with, etc.

Adam actually talks about this very fact in a recent episode. He says he's been having issues with recording of the show, it's because his options for Internet connectivity are limited in his area. He mentioned that he'd have to sign a (expensive) 3 year contract for a better connection.

Open question: How easy (or difficult) do you think it would it be for the participants of his audio conference to record their ends as well?

I'm thinking that it seems like a waste for Adam to be spending big dollars/coins on a new connection, especially if the real-time audio is the only major problem he has with his connectivity...
Activity: 322
Hello!

I have finished Episode 57:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/191676591/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-Episode-57

My payment address:
1Jud36iWwXRgv6QrjVgb6zEd1dmXEEbdK1

License: I give permission to anyone at Let's Talk Bitcoin to do whatever they want with this transcript.

Thank you! And my appologies for the delay, i was hoping to release this much sooner.
8n1
Activity: 18

48 hours weren't enough  Smiley
I need another day or two to finish it.

PS: The link redirects to the latest version of my transcription.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

OK 17KHZNzc5tEMPHZWDbBshjJAJwjLSm41Mb confirmed
Pages:
Jump to: